traditional mid course, any advice? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 03-05-2011, 04:48 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi everyone, I am new to this community and excited to get through all the info that is available here!

I am a third year midwifery student in Australia. I have been studying through a uni here externally but am continuing to feel the gaps in this education and the education I want as I become a midwife!

I am hoping to get some info on the distance midwifery courses out there, such as the Ancient Arts Midwifery Institute, which is the one calling me at the moment. Any students out there who can share with me their experiences and what their journey has been like studying with this institute?

Look forward to hearing back from anyone!

Blessings,

Danie 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 03-09-2011, 12:18 PM

Look into the Michigan School of Traditional Midwifery www.traditionalmidwife.org It is the only vocational school were you can get a state endorsed diploma in traditional midwifery. Open to students word wide. Call Casey she is awsome a close friend of mine.

Midwife & Mom to Gracen 9 luxlove.gif, Avery 6joy.gif Urijah 4superhero.gif Greta Sue, 9-9-10babyf.gifuc.jpg  Oh Baby! 1sttri.gif Due in April

#3 of 4 Old 03-09-2011, 12:52 PM

Also check out Institute of Holistic Midwiferyhttp://instituteofholisticmidwifery.com/ . I am enrolled and am loving it. It is online and with webinars.

Loving wife and mama to 3 happy, healthy, home born children
#4 of 4 Old 03-09-2011, 09:30 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks ladies, I will check them both out. I heard someone also mention the MTB or something? What is that one? Bless, x

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page