Mothering Forum banner

Suggestions for cleaning birth tubs between clients?

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Jane 
#1 ·
We have two aquadoulas that we rent locally. We have been using a dilute bleach solution to wipe everything down between clients, but my dh wants me to see if we can find something else that will be gentle on the tub and accessories and not toxic.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

#3 ·
Cavicide! Get the spray and wipe it with a paper towel. The spray covers the surface area very nicely.

I assume you're talking about the teal permanent liner? I wonder what the AquaDoula people recommend? This has to come up a lot.

#4 ·
Not sure if this would work, but what about chlorhexadine solution? We use that to disinfect everything in the vet hospital I work in. You can buy a container of Hibiclens or the more concentrated version and dilute it...

#5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane View Post

Cavicide! Get the spray and wipe it with a paper towel. The spray covers the surface area very nicely.

I assume you're talking about the teal permanent liner? I wonder what the AquaDoula people recommend? This has to come up a lot.
Just ordered Maxima 128 per the suggestion of the folks at aquadoula. Ordered it at amway.com $25 shipped for a gallon of concentrate! Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.