I'm in a course, and am supposed to interview a group of people, and I chose childbirth professionals.
I would REALLY appreciate it, if you could answer the following questions.
- What do you love (or enjoy) most about midwifery? And what else?
- What are you most proud of accomplishing so far? And what else?
- What isn’t working for you right now? or What’s missing for you? or What are the most challenging aspects about midwifery for you? And what else?
- Do you have a confidante or go-to person who will brainstorm your ideas, challenges and important decisions with you?
- What ways do you develop yourself to be better at what you do?
- What are your favorite trade publications, blogs or journals? Are there any associations or conferences you attend?
- What is your top goal right now? What do you want most? Tell me more.
- What are the biggest obstacles in the way of achieving that goal? And what else?
- What is the single most critical thing you need to learn or know right now to help you achieve your top goal?
- What is your biggest strength? What do you think should be your biggest strength? Anything else?
- What else should I know about midwifery/being a midwife ?
Thanks so much in advance!!
Helping women overcome postpartum depression and birth trauma. http://www.postmommyhood.com
|23 members and 9,503 guests|
|bananabee , Choochoo52812 , cloa513 , elegantmu04 , emilycssexpert , frontier056 , indianhub07 , joycef , JoyfamMama , justsamma , katelove , LauraN , mckittre , omarinbox1888 , philomom , Rosylastra2016 , rubelin , selenadowney11 , Springshowers , zebra15|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|