I'm in a course, and am supposed to interview a group of people, and I chose childbirth professionals.
I would REALLY appreciate it, if you could answer the following questions.
- What do you love (or enjoy) most about midwifery? And what else?
- What are you most proud of accomplishing so far? And what else?
- What isn’t working for you right now? or What’s missing for you? or What are the most challenging aspects about midwifery for you? And what else?
- Do you have a confidante or go-to person who will brainstorm your ideas, challenges and important decisions with you?
- What ways do you develop yourself to be better at what you do?
- What are your favorite trade publications, blogs or journals? Are there any associations or conferences you attend?
- What is your top goal right now? What do you want most? Tell me more.
- What are the biggest obstacles in the way of achieving that goal? And what else?
- What is the single most critical thing you need to learn or know right now to help you achieve your top goal?
- What is your biggest strength? What do you think should be your biggest strength? Anything else?
- What else should I know about midwifery/being a midwife ?
Thanks so much in advance!!
Helping women overcome postpartum depression and birth trauma. http://www.postmommyhood.com
|46 members and 20,424 guests|
|Bow , coconotcoco , Dakotacakes , Deborah , emmagreen , emmy526 , esg , floss&ferd , Fluffer , FyerFly , gabry , girlspn , greenemami , Greg B , harrietsmama , healthy momma , HealthyWhale , hillymum , incorrigible , Iron Princess , Jessica765 , kathymuggle , lab , LibraSun , lisak1234 , mama24-7 , manyhatsmom , marziechar , Michele123 , MountainMamaGC , pulcetti , redsally , RollerCoasterMama , rubelin , shantimama , Socks , sren , storychick , TheBugsMomma , Wolfcat , xthoney , zebra15|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 01:21 PM.|