Maternidad La Luz - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 04-09-2014, 07:11 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi! I have been scouring this website and forums, reading all the things people have to say about paths to becoming a midwife and decided I should make my own account and chime in!
I have applied to maternidad la luz and have my fingers crossed that I will be accpeted for the program beginning this september. Has anyone else applied?
To those sister midwives who have attended mll- where are you now?! Any advice for a newbie like me?
Skye
#2 of 2 Old 05-11-2014, 11:50 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hey sister,

I just applied to MLL for Sept 2014 and got in!!!!  I've been researching the area, just got my welcome packet with info about El Paso and am feeling excited and certainly intimidated.

My good friend Rosie graduated from there 2 years ago, so she's told me a little about it.  Also I found a documentary about it thats BEAUTIFUL called Catching Babies you can check out.

So..did you get in?  Are we gonna be classmates?

If so lets connect more!!

<3

Madison

Tags
Midwives , Midwifery Programs , Midwifery Students , Direct Entry Midwife

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page