Doula In Training (Orlando,Clermont FL) offering Free Services June,July,August. - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 06-04-2012, 06:11 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello!! My name is Maggie Quap I am a mother of four children who has always been amazed at the beauty of childbirth and becoming a mother. Unfortunately for me I was not able to ever have the birth I wanted due to being very high risk. So, to try and eliminate some of the not so great things that have happened to me during birth I have decided to become a Doula and do my best to help other Mama's achieve the birth they desire. I am offering my services FREE for June, July, August 2012. I am in the Clermont FL area and willing to travel between there and the Downtown Orlando area. Feel free to message me for any questions or if you would like to know anything about me.

Thanks guys!!!

Maggie

#2 of 6 Old 06-24-2012, 03:52 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)

Welcome Maggie! You might also post over in the Tribal Areas forum for your area. thumb.gif

#3 of 6 Old 07-31-2012, 10:30 AM

Hey Maggie,

My daughter Erin is having a baby at the end of September and wants to have a natural birth in the hosptial setting.  (Her husband's request)  They moved to Clermont a few months ago and she has not done any classes about natural birth.  I think she thinks the class she takes at the hospital is going to show her everything she needs to know.  Are you available to sit down with her and give her some direction so that she will be prepared?  They just got out of school so I know they don't have a lot of money.  How much do you charge to consult?

Marybeth

352-988-4060

#4 of 6 Old 07-31-2012, 10:34 AM

She and her husband have both done some reading so it isn't like they are totally clueless...

#5 of 6 Old 08-07-2012, 06:45 AM - Thread Starter

Hi Marybeth,

I would be happy to sit down with your daughter and her husband and answer any questions they may have as well as give them so more insight on a Natural labor and delivery in a hospital setting. My consultation is free, and if she chooses to use me as her Doula we can discuss a fee upon meeting. At that time we can also discuss her expectations for her self and how she invisions her labor and delivery process. My e-mail address is mquap23@gmail.com. Please contact me through that e-mail if you would like to proceed.

Thank you,

Maggie

#6 of 6 Old 10-31-2013, 06:13 AM

Hi Maggie, I stumbled on your page today and was wondering if you're still in the Clermont area and practicing as a doula? I'm due April 3rd and go to the Clermont Women's Center but my daughter will be born at Winnie Palmer. Please email me if you'd be interested, nba10@my.fsu.edu

Tags
Doula Training , Doula Students , Doula

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page