Freshly certified Doula in the greater Seattle area - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 06-25-2012, 12:12 AM - Thread Starter
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I just got my certification with DONA and PALS to be a doula! Yay! I have actually helped with a number of births but since they were all prior to my official certification I have the label of "new doula".

If anyone on here is looking for a doula I'd love to chat! I want to support any family with any of their birth choices. I just enjoy the whole birth process!

Sponsored Links
#2 of 2 Old 06-25-2012, 06:27 PM
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)

Welcome! Always glad to have new doulas join our community. You might want to go over to our Tribal Areas forum and post a hello to the parents who live in your area. :)

DoulaEmily likes this.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page