Gift for my doula... Needing feedback from other doulas... - Mothering Forums

#1 of 4 Old 09-05-2012, 05:45 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello!  I'd like to give a gift to my doula and was thinking a rebozo would be nice (I also believe it's on the wishlist for my doula).  But I am not really in the position to purchase a nice, new, fancy one, so I need to make something. 

I was wondering if any doulas have made a rebozo out of fabric?  If so, what dimensions did you use?  Tips on which types of fabric to buy? 

I would greatly appreciate any feedback!

joy.gif Wife to  geek.gif,  mama to  reading.gif,   guitar.gif, fly-by-nursing1.gif, and thumbsuck.gif - bonus mommy to  loveeyes.gif!  homebirth.jpghomeschool.gifnovaxnocirc.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 09-06-2012, 05:44 AM

I have one of these ones and it's perfect. Dimensions and material information are in the description.

How thoughtful of you!

Mama, birth worker, and dreamer extraordinaire. slingboy.gif

Please read the NEW User Agreement.

#3 of 4 Old 09-06-2012, 09:05 AM

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)

The fabric should be durable and not itchy.  It should also be washable in case blood or fluids get on it.  Sounds like a great gift! 

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Married to a wonderful woman
since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our
#4 of 4 Old 09-07-2012, 12:25 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you much!!

joy.gif Wife to  geek.gif,  mama to  reading.gif,   guitar.gif, fly-by-nursing1.gif, and thumbsuck.gif - bonus mommy to  loveeyes.gif!  homebirth.jpghomeschool.gifnovaxnocirc.gif

Tags
Doula

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page