Natural Birth advocate serving families in 3rd world countries Looking for doula in San Diego willing to attend birth for free - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 10-08-2012, 08:36 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I have had two home water births and am experienced in midwifery, I also providing free information and help to expectant mommies in 3rd world countries who have no access to information on safe natural birth or midwifery services.

We have just returned from 7+ months volunteer mission in Eastern Europe and reside in Mexico, doing volunteer work there.

We would be having out of hospital birth in San Diego, but due to our financial circumstances at the moment are not able to hire a doula, and my husband might have to be with our two very young kids (2 and 3 years old) as we do not have any relatives anywhere nearby.

I am looking for doula that would be willing to attend my birth free of charge, starting from early labor, when we would arrive to San Diego ( and would be staying in hotel near the birth center) and on to active labor. My due dates between 25 of October and 11 of November. 

Will be happy to write recommendation.

Please contact me at earlylearningworld@gmail.com

Tags
Doula Programs , Doula Training , Doula Students

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page