*New* Hypnobabies Instructor - Any others on MDC? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-25-2011, 04:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Last month I became certified as a Hypnobabies Childbirth Hypnosis Instructor and I'm currently teaching my first 6 week series of classes and LOVING it! I'm wondering if there are any other Hypnobabies instructors on the MDC forums?

We are also TTC #1 so I'll be blogging about my own Hypnobabies pregnancy and birth when the time comes... we're really excited!

I'm brand new here so I'm still browsing through all the forums :) Thought I'd pop in here and say hello!

mdcblog5.gif  PrenatalCoach.com

…my journey to motherhood through nourishing foods & conscious conception/pregnancy/birth

Expecting Baby #1 June 2012

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2011, 08:47 PM

Not hypnobabies, but teach hypnosis for birth (well not much anymore because I am in nursing school, but have in the past).

Michelle married to my highschool sweetheart and mom to: DD '88, DS '90, DD '91, DD '94, DD '97, DD '98, DD '01, DD '08, and DS'09

(Non-profit Organization Director and Program Coordinator / Doula / Educator / Massage Therapist)

Old 05-28-2011, 09:53 AM - Thread Starter

Awesome! Wow, you're a busy mama! Happy studying :)

…my journey to motherhood through nourishing foods & conscious conception/pregnancy/birth

Old 06-16-2011, 05:33 PM

I'm here!  I teach in NC and have been an instructor for about 4 years.  I had my first baby in Feb of this year.  I am a hypno-doula too - certified with DONA in 2006.

Jamie, DW to Jeff, birth and postpartum doula and Hypnobabies instructor.
4 years and 5 IVF cycles in the making, Elliott was born at home in water on 2/2/11.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:51 PM

I teach HypnoBirthing -- I have been certified for 9 years. Taught for a few years, quit when I became an RN 5.5 years ago and then a year ago, I started teaching again.

Janel ~ wife and mother of 4, L&D RN, midwifery student
Old 09-19-2011, 07:17 PM

Hi Crystal!!   :-)

Old 11-08-2011, 01:50 PM

I'm not on so so much BUT have been teaching Hypnobabies for years now in Maryland!  I know you are going to love it!

Old 01-24-2012, 09:12 AM

I'm looking into this program and it seems very pricey compared to other organizations. Does you have to purchase the kits for Hypno-Students? How much are they? Is there a recertification?

Mothering Hands Birth Doula, Hypnobabies Hypno-Doula, Birth Photographer, Breastfeeding Counselor & Placenta Encapsulator placenta.gif proudly serving Inland Empire, CA. 

Old 01-24-2012, 02:46 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyAga View Post

I'm looking into this program and it seems very pricey compared to other organizations. Does you have to purchase the kits for Hypno-Students? How much are they? Is there a recertification?

I LOVE teaching Hypnobabies. I found the training to be really affordable since it gives you a career as a childbirth educator and I'm teaching classes regularly. My certifications as a nutritionist, life coach etc. cost thousands of dollars more.

Yes, you do need to purchase student sets from Hypnobabies head office but even me having to pay more to ship them to Canada has been worth it since the students are paying $400 for the series (which is a GREAT value, they get SO much information and materials as well as the comprehensive birth preparation being priceless.)

If you're considering the training I'd recommend reading through this page on their website: http://www.hypnobabies.com/mylink.php?id=3816 and contacting Hypnobabies head office with any questions, they're great!

All the best with your decision!

User Tag List