Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I've had really horrible migraines:(

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2011, 09:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
GASSY! My poor DH. smile.gif he blames it on the dogs, bless him.

DD Seraphina born at home on 2/21/2012! 

"Childbirth is more admirable than conquest, more amazing than self-defense, and as courageous as either one."
Old 07-06-2011, 09:47 AM

Tomorrow I will be at week 8, based on a dating ultrasound.  LMP started on May 9th.  I'm curious what other people with a similar LMP have for a due date.  

Symptoms as of my last post are the same, but have mellowed a bit.  Like I said before, when not pregnant, I feel pregnant.  I actually feel OK now. My strongest sense is of keeping everything around me mellow.  I bought a gigantic umbrella and a new lounge chair and have logged many blissful hours reading while my daughter and her friends play in the sun.   I was so incredibly sick with my first pregnancy that maybe my body knows everything is OK and is cutting me some slack.  Or it's a boy.  Or I'm just OK.  I've thought of getting the blood tests done to make sure my pregnancy hormones are going up but I don't want to start that if I don't have to.  I'm trying to just remember the facts that I have each day.  Today is OK!

Married to the man of my dreams since June 2000.  We are blessed with two magical children, a daughter born in the caul on June 2005 and a  rainbow1284.gifson born under water on June 2012.  

Old 07-06-2011, 12:22 PM

My LMP is also May 9th, but I know I didn't ovulate until CD 21. So, I'm more accurately 7w3d. My EDD is Feb 19.

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetray View Post

Tomorrow I will be at week 8, based on a dating ultrasound.  LMP started on May 9th.  I'm curious what other people with a similar LMP have for a due date.  

Wife to Chris 12/27/07. DS1 Earth Day 2009 (4/22). DS2 March 6th, 2012. nocirc.gif saynovax.gif winner.jpg femalesling.GIFfamilybed2.gif  vbac.gif

Old 07-06-2011, 07:35 PM

Hi ladies!  I have been so busy lately, I barely get to check this site anymore!

Sorry if this has already been said....

Anyone been feeling pretty good through their pregnancy so far?  No morning sickness?  

Just wondering...

Wife to the most amazing man and the funniest little girl born Sept 2007-- belly.gifIt's a boy! January 2012

Old 07-06-2011, 08:41 PM

:loveher

I've felt pretty good.  Way better than with my first pregancy.  -Violet

Married to the man of my dreams since June 2000.  We are blessed with two magical children, a daughter born in the caul on June 2005 and a  rainbow1284.gifson born under water on June 2012.  

User Tag List