Symptoms so far? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 96 Old 05-31-2011, 06:34 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

So far for me:

- really sore boobs

- EXTREME THIRST ALL THE TIME.  I simply cannot drink enough water.  What's up with that?

#2 of 96 Old 05-31-2011, 10:14 AM

Last week: constipated (already?!?!)

Today: nauseous

Sorry for the TMI!

#3 of 96 Old 05-31-2011, 11:04 AM

Before I tested and for a few days after I had lots of heartburn (which I only seem to get when pregnant), I also had a couple days of nausea around that time - but since then no symptoms.  I'd really love to have some right about now (but saying that just might come back to bite me).  I didn't really have any early symptoms with my other pregnancies, so I can't say that I"m surprised.  I did feel my last one moving around 13 weeks, so I hope it happens early this time around too.

#4 of 96 Old 05-31-2011, 04:59 PM

For me:

-sore breasts

-increased saliva and thirst

-fatigue

With my first, I didn't have a lot of symptoms.  She was so easy..can only hope it's that way again!

Wife to the most amazing man and the funniest little girl born Sept 2007-- belly.gifIt's a boy! January 2012

#5 of 96 Old 05-31-2011, 05:44 PM

my biggest symptom is fatigue - I am SO tired!

Katie, wife to the one, mother to Henry and Ruby.
#6 of 96 Old 05-31-2011, 06:13 PM

~nausea
~extreme fatigue
~food cravings/aversions (omg all I want to eat is pizza with a ton of banana peppers...eggs- yuck!)
~bleeding gums
~high emotions. Ive been crying over every.single.thing I read or watch.

Holly and David partners.gif

Adaline love.gif (3/20/10), and Charlie brokenheart.gif (1/26/12- 4/10/12) and our identical  rainbow1284.gif  twins Callie and Wendy (01/04/13)

SIDS happens. 

#7 of 96 Old 05-31-2011, 06:23 PM

What about lower back aching...nothing serious, but kind of there?  

Anyone else?!?

Wife to the most amazing man and the funniest little girl born Sept 2007-- belly.gifIt's a boy! January 2012

#8 of 96 Old 05-31-2011, 10:05 PM

yes I have also been having the low back aches tonight- was making me really nervous, called me midwife and she said just to take a warm bath, relax.

Katie, wife to the one, mother to Henry and Ruby.
#9 of 96 Old 05-31-2011, 11:09 PM

nausea sometimes

I was constipated but I'm not now

bad allergies, really bad

emotional

cravings (spicy/hot sauce types of food)

tingling breasts

tired

thats about it I think

Jess mom to 5!!! 3 boys 2 girls and another girl on the way edd jan 31st! I have a Disabled veteran husband
breastfeeding,cosleeping, non vax,no circ,and nature loving family!

#10 of 96 Old 06-01-2011, 05:20 PM

heartburn last night

my boobs are really sore

by mid-day I'm soooooooo TIRED...feel like having a 3 hour nap every afternoon!!! sigh..I wish!!!!

#11 of 96 Old 06-02-2011, 12:24 AM

-Sore breasts and extremely sensitive nipples

-Increased appetite 

-exhaustion (I could nap all day!)

That's basically it.  I don't even feel pregnant!  It's pretty early still though, so I figure I should just enjoy feeling good for as long as I can.

#12 of 96 Old 06-02-2011, 04:18 AM

So far I've had:

Round ligament pain, not sure if it's because I had a C-sec

So thirsty!

Emotional

Runny nose, I had this last time through my whole pregnancy and forgot what a pain it waseyesroll.gif

And that's about it so far, I'm waiting for the morning sickness to hit, last time it started at 6 weeks and lasted through the whole pregnancy, not looking forward to that irked.gif

fly-by-nursing1.giffamilybed1.giffemalesling.GIFbelly.gifMama to 2 sweet little boys biggrinbounce.gif(May 2010) biggrinbounce.gif (Feb 2012)

Got myvbac.gifFeb 2012

#13 of 96 Old 06-02-2011, 04:45 AM - Thread Starter

glad to see i am not the only one with this INSANE THIRST.

Also trying not to drive myself crazy about why i am not experiencing MORE symptoms... do you know what i mean?   It's not that I WANT m/s... but somehow i would feel more pg if i did have it??

#14 of 96 Old 06-02-2011, 01:27 PM

For me: Sore boobs (that are slightly bigger), very very mild nausea, extreme fatigue (just took a 3 hour nap with my sick kiddo!), heartburn that lasts the entire day, extreme thirst and food aversions. All I want to eat are chicken wings :) Of course I am indulging in moderation. I guess I am somewhat emotional (or at least it's just kicking into gear) because I cried this morning for the DUMBEST thing. My son wasn't feeling good and I was dreading calling my boss (even though she is awesome about that stuff)... so I cried nut.gif

Jesse, mama to my three wonderful boys, our newest born at home late Jan 2012 luxlove.gif

#15 of 96 Old 06-03-2011, 03:54 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Almost nothing... I was so shocked today when the RE's office called with positive test results. Mind you, I think that the IVF hormones gave me headaches, sore boobs, major bloating etc - so by comparison my hormone levels have dropped now and I don't feel anything.

The only thing I've noticed is very... prominent... nipples. I have small boobs so I usually just wear a tank top instead of a bra, but this week that isn't really working out.

Oh and I just started getting a weird pain on the left side of my ribcage. This is my first pregnancy though so I'm sure I'm going to think *everything* is a pregnancy symptom whether it is or not blush.gif

I have been having extremely vivid dreams for the past week. And a strange smug feeling is creeping in lol.gif.

Finally pregnant with #1 and #2! Due September 9th, 2014 

#16 of 96 Old 06-03-2011, 04:43 PM

Laggie,
I found it to be that I notice symptoms way more with my second child. Last time I was pregnant, I feel like I wasnt as aware of every.single.little.symptom the way that I am now. It took me months to figure out that my gums bleeding were a pregnancy symptom, and I really attributed headaches to lack of caffeine (and cigarettes, since I quit 100% when I got pg with DD). This time I feel like ever day Im realizing more and more symptoms that reassure me that yes, I am indeed pregnant. Although,I guess if you were ttc for two years, you are probably SUPER aware of pg symptoms. smile.gif

Holly and David partners.gif

Adaline love.gif (3/20/10), and Charlie brokenheart.gif (1/26/12- 4/10/12) and our identical  rainbow1284.gif  twins Callie and Wendy (01/04/13)

SIDS happens. 

#17 of 96 Old 06-03-2011, 06:03 PM

I had a horrible backache that has finally calmed a bit. I'm also kinda crampy. The first signs for me were vivid dreams all night long. I'm also super thirsty. My boobs aren't sore but they feel a bit different when DS nurses. I'm sure my milk is different because literally a few days after fertilization he starts sleeping poorly and trying to nurse all night long (he did this with my dec pregnancy that ended in a loss also). That's basically all for now. Nauseousness is almost there but not quite but the weird full feeling is here.

cloth diaperin' mama to one little boy!
#18 of 96 Old 06-04-2011, 09:53 AM

I've been surprised that I've been experiencing some symptoms so early this time. I've been lightly nauseous since the 29th. Woke up today to find that my veins are looking huge and very visible through my skin! This happened last time as well. Not much else so far luckily!

Cynthia

Wife to Matt. Mom to Alex (2/8/08). Expecting our second (2/6/12).

#19 of 96 Old 06-04-2011, 02:57 PM

sensitive teeth?!

very sore breasts

fatigue

emotional

Dreamer, writer, wife, and mom to little guy baby.gif & my spirit babe candle.gif 

namaste.gif treehugger.gif goorganic.jpg whale.gifdog2.gifcat.gif

#20 of 96 Old 06-04-2011, 06:11 PM

heavy boobs that hurt when touched

THIRSTY and craving SALT!

tired all the time

I am sooo hungry all the time!

Megan--wife to DAKS geek.gif
Our rainbow1284.gif Baby "Cupcake" arrived 1/31/12

#21 of 96 Old 06-04-2011, 09:49 PM

Heartburn

Some nausea, but not nearly as much as last time

reflux, yuck!

thirsty!

peeing more often, waking up an hour earlier to pee

tired earlier

constipated

gassy

Edited to add constipated and gassy. Fun times.

DD Seraphina born at home on 2/21/2012! 

"Childbirth is more admirable than conquest, more amazing than self-defense, and as courageous as either one."
#22 of 96 Old 06-05-2011, 07:11 AM

Nausea is kicking in a bit earlier than I expected - I was moving pretty carefully this morning, not wanting to jostle anything that shouldn't be jostled.  And I had to get up to pee the last couple of nights - a very uncommon thing for me.

Does anyone else find that with each pregnancy, your body seems to know what it's doing, so it does it earlier and with more intensity?

I was pretty sick with DS2 - in fact, I didn't really enjoy the pregnancy until the end.  I'm hoping this one will be easier on me.

Baby on my hip, preschooler on my lap, kindergartener climbing my back, bird on my shoulder, dog at my feet, DH holding us all together.  love.gif

stork-suprise.gif arriving Jun 2014

#23 of 96 Old 06-05-2011, 07:22 PM

So maybe I am the only one feeling like this....but I seem to be "looking" more pregnant then I should right now!  It's crazy...I must be so bloated because I know I am only 5 weeks.  Wow.  But I still have no more nausea then I had when I first found out...is it nuts I want that?  It would definitely make me feel more pregnant then just looking like it!  We were going to wait quite a while to tell people, but I may have to earlier because I don't know how long I can hide it.  Anyone else feeling like this?  It's making me nervous.

#24 of 96 Old 06-06-2011, 07:06 AM

I'm incredibly bloated too.  My stomach looks bigger now, but it is all gas.  

I've been feeling pretty off the last couple of days.  Last night I was feeling nauseas and DP decided to cook sausage.  The smell made me so ill I vomited.  There will be no more sausages in this house, haha!  

#25 of 96 Old 06-06-2011, 01:05 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

No sausages?? Oh the horror, I hope I don't get that symptom winky.gif. We are sausage lovers over here.

I've had a bit of queasiness now and definitely have a big bloated belly - although it is not as bad as it was two weeks ago at the peak of my IVF meds!

I am finding I'm not hungry first thing in the morning, which is the opposite of normal for me. And I'm sleeping really well.

Finally pregnant with #1 and #2! Due September 9th, 2014 

#26 of 96 Old 06-06-2011, 01:21 PM
EHP

*Sore, bigger breasts

*Exhausted

*Dizzy headaches

*Off-and-on nausea

*Reflux.  Great!

*Desperate to eat all the time, which then leads to reflux.

*Nighttime/v. early waking

Feeling so compromised already.  Anyone have advice, specifically about the nausea?  (Last time it lasted until 16 weeks, but I wasn't very creative.) 

How will I get through the first trimester without telling anyone if I feel so terrible? 

#27 of 96 Old 06-07-2011, 06:16 PM

Tender breasts- for about 9 days now.   

Emotional - for about 4-5 days straight!

Tired!

Kinda feeling sad at times, sensitive to stress and feeling sad!

Kinda feel something going on in my womb!  Extra energy and support my body is sending there I suppose!!

Mom to DD born 12/2007  and a babyf.gifon the way February 2012

#28 of 96 Old 06-08-2011, 09:03 AM

Which mamas noticed a faster "growing" belly the second time then the first?  I seem to be experiencing that...

If you did, about what week did you start noticing baby?

#29 of 96 Old 06-08-2011, 09:07 AM

I have also noticed my belly looks different.  It feels different too.  I am a belly sleeper and laying directly on it already feels uncomfortable- which is not something I experienced until around 10 weeks with Lily.   I have to do a modified belly sleep with one leg up, but I am curious how long that will last.  Ugh, I HATE sleeping on my side. 

I have a new one- insomnia...and let me tell you that it does not pair well with the extreme fatigue and exhaustion. 

April, wife to Scott, mother to Lily (07/23/08) and furbaby Bella (6/21/04), and expecting baby #2 in February 2012. 

#30 of 96 Old 06-08-2011, 10:14 AM

I'm a belly sleeper too and last night it hurt my lower back to lay on my belly, which makes me that my back alignment was off because my stomach is slightly bigger. I was showing my DH my stomach today telling him that its bigger already but I think that it might bigger because I'm bloated and constipated redface.gif. This is a 2nd pregnancy, but the first one only made it to 10.5 weeks... I also took Clomid and did Acupuncture, so I have about a 10-12% increase risk for twins!

DD Seraphina born at home on 2/21/2012! 

"Childbirth is more admirable than conquest, more amazing than self-defense, and as courageous as either one."

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page