~ February 2012 Chat Thread - June 2011~ - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-20-2011, 10:44 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm not too worried about it, just the whole having to be there, once I get letter of confirmation I won't go back, then sweet relief! ;)

bf.jpg Sami brokenheart.gif, wife to jammin.gif, mama to reading.gif Tate 10/14/05, moon.gifKaleb 12/17/07, angel.gifcandleflicker2.gif Bram 3/13/10-11/17/12, mischievous.gif Alden 2/1/12, pos.gif October 2014
 homeschool.gifvbac.gifuc.jpg 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2011, 03:46 AM

Lately, I keep being hungry but every food I can think of makes me feel sick... and it has nothing to do with pregnancy, but DD is teething and I have bright red, peeling nipples because her saliva is so acid... definitely not feeling my best!

I woke up feeling sad this morning. If everything goes as planned, this baby will have a wonderful, peaceful birth and I'm sad that I can't give that back to DD... I'll get reparation, but she never will... bawling.gif

hippie.gifintactlact.giffemalesling.GIF mama to my little baby fairydust.gif(07/27/10) and expecting stork-suprise.gif in february 2012

Old 06-23-2011, 07:49 AM

Wow... we have had a crazy busy June.  No wonder I'm feeling so tired.  I started taking an iron supplement because I've been so overwhelmingly tired, and it is seeming to help.  I'm able to get some things done around the house, and now that it's nice out, the boys and I have been spending more time going for long walks and playing in the yard - something that would not have happened a week ago.  Granted it was raining like crazy last week, and now the sun is finally out, but that's beside the point.  winky.gif

Anyone have any big plans for over the summer?  We want to do several small camping trips - we have a big beastly truck that tows our tiny little trailer, so longer trips can get pretty expensive.  We love camping though, and a nearby campground has a great little playground for the boys to play on. 

Baby on my hip, preschooler on my lap, kindergartener climbing my back, bird on my shoulder, dog at my feet, DH holding us all together.  love.gif

stork-suprise.gif arriving Jun 2014

Old 06-23-2011, 01:38 PM

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)

Lurk, lurk, lurk... just until the March DDC opens.  hehe.  Or I might stick around and hope for a leap day baby, lol.

Andrea , child of God, wife of Tim , mama of L, B, J, J

Younique has new products! Come check it out!!
Earn free makeup. Join the sisterhood. Build your future.
Old 06-23-2011, 02:00 PM - Thread Starter

No need to lurk. One week is a long time to wait until the March DDC opens. Congrats on your BFP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post

Lurk, lurk, lurk... just until the March DDC opens.  hehe.  Or I might stick around and hope for a leap day baby, lol.

Wife to Chris 12/27/07. DS1 Earth Day 2009 (4/22). DS2 March 6th, 2012. nocirc.gif saynovax.gif winner.jpg femalesling.GIFfamilybed2.gif  vbac.gif

Old 06-23-2011, 02:20 PM

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)

Thanks!  I was only 8 DPO yesterday at the first BFP and am still in shock.  I ordered 100 HPTs which arrived earlier this week.  Don't really "need" them now, but been peeing on them pretty regularly to make sure there is still a second line, LOL.  Yeah, I have a problem.  LOL.

Andrea , child of God, wife of Tim , mama of L, B, J, J

Younique has new products! Come check it out!!
Earn free makeup. Join the sisterhood. Build your future.
Old 06-23-2011, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post

Thanks!  I was only 8 DPO yesterday at the first BFP and am still in shock.  I ordered 100 HPTs which arrived earlier this week.  Don't really "need" them now, but been peeing on them pretty regularly to make sure there is still a second line, LOL.  Yeah, I have a problem.  LOL.

Haha, I ordered 10 and also only needed one, but I had a good time using them all up.

Old 06-23-2011, 10:50 PM

Heartburn :p  sucks!  Also getting alot of stretching.  I am staying with my mom until August, so I won't see my midwife till after that.  I am concentrating on listening to my body.  I was in a DDC last time and was scared stiff that somethign was wrong with my baby.  This time I am not falling into that trap.  I think it will be helpful that I am not seeing my midwife till later.

Old 07-08-2011, 08:30 AM

Anyone having cravings yet???  Yesterday I HAD to have pasta sauce.  HAD TO.  I don't want anything other than Wheat Thins and oatmeal the rest of the time though.  Blech.  Pukey all day, but better by evening. 

A therapist (34) married an engineer (37) 10/10.  Expecting our first around the first of March 2012.   Mother to a 7yo dog2.gif, stepmomma to a 10yo awesome and hilarious girl.

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32**3rdtri.gif36***40**

Old 07-08-2011, 08:55 AM

Hi everyone!  First time Mom, and first post!  Due 2/21

Cravings:  Last week I had to have salad.  I ate, in 4 days, 3 cucumbers, 5 tomatoes and two heads of lettuce.  And a huge spinach salad from the local organic place- delicious! 

This week, it's been a lot of dairy. Milk, cheese, but not ice cream. I am usually a sweet fiend, but I haven't wanted any chocolate or ice cream!  Husband thinks it's hilarious because we kept joking about how when I got pregnant, I would eat nothing but chocolate covered dulce de leche ice cream bon bons or some such.  Instead, we've put the chocolate away. 

Is anyone else dealing with all day low grade nausea?  Not bad enough to head to the bathroom, but just a general sick feeling from waking to sleeping.  I can't get rid of it, and it's driving me crazy. Can't get any work done! (I'm a researcher). 

1st baby, born 2/25/12. femalesling.GIF. Married to environmentalist treehugger.gif husband, trying to stay calm and trust my body. namaste.gif

Old 07-08-2011, 09:42 AM

Team I'm right there with you.......nausea from morning until about 6pm.  No actual puking, but bleh feeling.  The closest I came to actually getting sick was in the presence of hard boiled eggs, which I usually love.  Just the smell made me really sick.  I'm a first timer, too, due 2/26!!   orngbiggrin.gif

A therapist (34) married an engineer (37) 10/10.  Expecting our first around the first of March 2012.   Mother to a 7yo dog2.gif, stepmomma to a 10yo awesome and hilarious girl.

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32**3rdtri.gif36***40**

Old 07-10-2011, 02:41 AM

Hokievol,  this is my second pregnancy, and with DS I didn't feel the blah feeling all the time.  At least I don't remember it!  I feel like I am keeping myself from puking all day.

User Tag List