Mothering Forum banner

Hi gals!

426 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  TyrantOfTheWeek 
#1 ·
I am Mindie, my kids/ages are in my siggy. my 4th and 5th babies are 'Irish Twins" born 364 days apart. I got an unexpected BFP last Wednesday. AF was due 6/11-6/12. I POAS on 6/11 since it was my birthday and I figured it would be awesome to get a birthday BFP. Well, it was a BFN. Monday rolled around, and still no AF. Tuesday, nothing. Wednesday I was feeling kinda cruddy but still no AF. When DH got home, I made a run to Walmart picked up a frozen pizza and an Equate +/- test. Since I am so POAS obsessed, and my DH doesn't 'get it' I didn't really bother telling him I was planning on testing. I snuck the HPT into the bathroom where I stared HARD at the thing expecting it to be negative. Slowly, a pink + showed up! I was in denial and started looking at it at all different angles, held up to the light, etc. Figuring my DH was wondering what I was doing in the bathroom the whole time, I interrupted his Stanley Cup game to show him! He saw the line too!!!!! So, I headed BACK out to Walmart, in a storm, to buy a 3 pack of Answer brand tests and a 2 pack of CBE digitals (I told you, I am test obsessed and I <3 lines!). The next morning (Around 3am...hey, I had to pee. LOL) , I got a BFP on an Answer as well as PREGNANT on the digital!!! Around 9 am, I tested again on an answer brand. The line was darker than before. Anyway, I have a doctor appointment on Wednesday. My doctor will do a dating scan then too. I plan on doing shadow care with an OB as well as my home birth midwife until at least my 20 week anatomy scan. Also, I had postpartum pre eclampsia last time, so I need to be medically monitored. If for some reason my mw and I determine a home birth would be too risky, I know my OB is more on the crunchy side (He is a DO, not an MD)

Oh, and I am getting EDDs ranging from 2/9- 2/16.

Here are my awesome BFPs:

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/4177/sany4701.jpg

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.