Bitch session - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 25 Old 07-20-2011, 07:18 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

OK, I'm feeling sorry for myself and where else can we go for support where others understand? Lets bitch. Let it all out, why do you have it so bad right now? We can share BTDT, advice, or just have sympathetic ears. I'm really not a negative person, but sometimes it just feels good to let it out!

Here's my "bitch"

I am so so tired. I got 4 hrs of sleep last night after already being tired. DS has had sleep issues since birth, waking every 1-2 hrs to nurse, will go 3 hours on a good night, but we haven't had many good nights lately. He is teething and has a yeast infection, so he's been nursing non-stop throughout the day and night, I feel like he's draining the life from me! So last night he woke at 10 and every time I got him to sleep he'd wake right back up, crying to nurse. DH finally came in (he hasn't been able to sleep w/us for a few months now!) and tried to help, then he said he'd just put him in his crib (screaming!). We got in a huge fight about how he needs sleep for work. Bullsh*t! I don't need sleep to take care of a crazy toddler and a growing baby in me! How dare he, he fixes ice machines and barely even gets 40 hours/week! Plus, he stays up late half the time and I'm stuck going to bed at 8 just to get some decent sleep (DS wakes by 5 every morning!). And when I do go to bed so early he's usually like "it's so early!" Oh, man did he piss me off! Then he went on to say he thinks nothing is wrong w/DS since he was acting great yesterday! Boy do I want to rub his yeasty diapers on him and then see how he feels all itchy down there! I know when my son is teething, he's already got 16 teeth, I'm used to it! So he thinks he was just up for 5 hours (tired as hell) just to be stubborn. Then he asked if we should just cancel the house we're in escrow to buy and we should talk about it today. I don't know what he's thinking, when he gets home the only thing I'm doing is sleeping! Really, he's normally an outstanding daddy and understanding hubs, I don't know what got into him! Why can't they just be gentle with us for nine months!

Anyway, here it is Wed and me and DS have not gone anywhere all week b/c I don't even feel like I should drive I'm so worn out. Every time I try to nap w/DS he wakes or I can't sleep b/c I'm paranoid he will.

So that's me, give me your best whines so we can share the misery!

Lovin my boys jumpers.gifDH, DS1 (4/7/10), and DS2 (2/19/12)...and - surprise! - another on the way
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 25 Old 07-20-2011, 07:33 AM

uhhhhhhhhhhhh  they just don't understand the tiredness... they think if we get sleep we should not be tired. 

lady, you need to nightwean that baby!  ;) 

my vent:

my dh is home all day with dd, and he STILL acts like he can't do any cleaning because she won't "let him."  i know for a fact she will "help" unload the dishwasher.  and while it might take twice as long, he could at least do it. 

it sucks to have to do all the housecleaning.  to be fair he does do most of the cooking and all the 'outside' stuff, and we have a farm.  but dang it sucks to have to unload the dishwasher after i put dd to sleep.  i'm so tiiiiired.  plus, he thinks we should still DTD once in a while ;) 

maybe we'll all feel better in a few weeks.  i remember with dd, the exhaustion went away in the 2nd trimester.  but that was before i had a toddler.

Is it getting lonely in the echo chamber yet?

#3 of 25 Old 07-20-2011, 09:43 AM

On the contrary, my DH is super fed up with the house being super messy all the time. But, with DD it seriously takes SO much energy to get anything done. Im exhausted all the time little things like dishes are getting piled up. It doesnt help that we dont have air conditioning and it is freakin hot!!!

Holly and David partners.gif

Adaline love.gif (3/20/10), and Charlie brokenheart.gif (1/26/12- 4/10/12) and our identical  rainbow1284.gif  twins Callie and Wendy (01/04/13)

SIDS happens. 

#4 of 25 Old 07-20-2011, 10:18 AM

For the first time ever in my life, I am behind on laundry.  I am someone who normally LOVES to do laundry.  But I am so tired, and it's so hot outside, I just don't feel like going out to hang it.  Yet, I still refuse to use the dryer because that's essentially like a heater running in our basement while we have the a/c on, and it's 102 outside today.  Yuck.

And yes, my house is totally way messier than it has ever been.  I tend to have a spurt of energy in the mornings, so this morning I got some stuff done, but many mornings, we have appointments to get to. 

I should probably be thankful that my foster son isn't having visits with his mom right now, because that would be really tiring--their office is an hour away!! 

My goals for the rest of the day include hanging 1 more load of laundry, and unloading the dishwasher.  I am not cooking dinner in this heat.  We'll probably order out.  hide.gif

SAHM to our 2 blessings through adoption!  DD 2 1/2 and DS 2.

#5 of 25 Old 07-20-2011, 01:36 PM - Thread Starter

Yes, I agree, the heat makes everything harder too! And it's so dry here too. Honestly, cleaning is the one thing I've been able to do b/c I never go anywhere anymore! Seriously, this is the third day in a row, other than the chiro yesterday. I make DH take DS somewhere when he gets home, he sometimes agrees. Otherwise if I try to leave the room he screams for me. 

Hildare, I, too am hoping desperately for some energy 2nd trimester. I never remember being this exhausted the first time around, which I hear from a lot of moms. Probably b/c we were all sleeping through the night first time!

Lovin my boys jumpers.gifDH, DS1 (4/7/10), and DS2 (2/19/12)...and - surprise! - another on the way
#6 of 25 Old 07-20-2011, 01:38 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adaline'sMama View Post

On the contrary, my DH is super fed up with the house being super messy all the time. But, with DD it seriously takes SO much energy to get anything done. Im exhausted all the time little things like dishes are getting piled up. It doesnt help that we dont have air conditioning and it is freakin hot!!!

Oh, you poor thing, no ac! There's no way I'd be cleaning in this heat!

#7 of 25 Old 07-20-2011, 02:27 PM

No ac for us either. The high for friday is 99, most days we've had a downpour of cold rain in the evening and that's made thing bareable but this week not so much. I just want to sleep sleep sleep. The nausea doesn't seem ri be subsiding. I have a "friend" who is being super passive aggresive, acting like a brat, and I hate it. ACT LIKE AN ADULT! She realized she can't manipulate me anymore so she's upset. I am a drama free mama!

bf.jpg Sami brokenheart.gif, wife to jammin.gif, mama to reading.gif Tate 10/14/05, moon.gifKaleb 12/17/07, angel.gifcandleflicker2.gif Bram 3/13/10-11/17/12, mischievous.gif Alden 2/1/12, pos.gif October 2014
 homeschool.gifvbac.gifuc.jpg 

#8 of 25 Old 07-20-2011, 04:05 PM - Thread Starter

I sometimes feel like we need this protective bubble around us warning "I'm pregnant! Leave bad words, thoughts, acts away from me.

I've told hubs in the past to just try to be understanding for nine months, please! I just don't know why people don't understand we're extra sensitive and tired, cut us a break!

Right of Passage likes this.

#9 of 25 Old 07-20-2011, 11:00 PM

haha! Yippehippie! The bubble of peace from hypnobabies! Hypnobabies changed my life <3

bf.jpg Sami brokenheart.gif, wife to jammin.gif, mama to reading.gif Tate 10/14/05, moon.gifKaleb 12/17/07, angel.gifcandleflicker2.gif Bram 3/13/10-11/17/12, mischievous.gif Alden 2/1/12, pos.gif October 2014

#10 of 25 Old 07-20-2011, 11:57 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Right of Passage View Post

haha! Yippehippie! The bubble of peace from hypnobabies! Hypnobabies changed my life <3

Ha, I did hypnobabies too! I guess that's where that came from even though I wasn't thinking about it...the power of the subconscious!

Right of Passage likes this.

#11 of 25 Old 07-21-2011, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yippiehippie View Post

I sometimes feel like we need this protective bubble around us warning "I'm pregnant! Leave bad words, thoughts, acts away from me.

I've told hubs in the past to just try to be understanding for nine months, please! I just don't know why people don't understand we're extra sensitive and tired, cut us a break!

my taste in movies when i'm pregnant is decidedly awful.  my dh thinks it is hilarious that i don't want to watch anything that doesn't have "fart jokes and bongs."  but, seriously.. everything else is outside the bubble.  i think i watched superbad and pineapple express and hot tub time machine on a loop last pregnancy. 

but.. you know.. predictable, and nothing bad happens.  i can't stand the movies anymore where you think something bad is going to happen.  it actually does something physically to me that makes me anxious. 

dh put something that was some kind of award winning movie in the netfixx queue that came and i read the description and actually YELLED at him... it was something about people trying to hold their relationship together after their kid died.  hopmad.gif  i think he knows better now.....

#12 of 25 Old 07-21-2011, 06:52 AM

And can I bitch today again??

I had my first OB consult scheduled today for 9am.  Written in my book and everything-- I never miss any appts or write them down wrong.

I show up (with my 2 toddlers and my foster son who is 10 months old), and they inform me that my appt was for 8am.  Really?  I have 2 toddlers and an infant-- do I look like someone who would schedule an appt at 8am?  I never schedule anything that early b/c my kids don't wake up until 7:30ish. 

So I got rescheduled for Monday at 11am, which I had to take if I wanted to keep my OB physical appt on Tuesday. 

Really agitating. 

And I was going to present my case to them today about why I "need" an early ultrasound (my OB doesn't really do them until later on in the pregnancy--around 20 wks), due to my previous 2 miscarriages.  I am 9 weeks today, and even though this is further than I've ever made it in a pregnancy, I am STILL worried that there could possibly be an empty sac in there, because that is all I keep reading about online.... Ugh.  I am a mess.

And I'm getting a cold or something.

SAHM to our 2 blessings through adoption!  DD 2 1/2 and DS 2.

#13 of 25 Old 07-21-2011, 07:48 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hildare View Post

my taste in movies when i'm pregnant is decidedly awful.  my dh thinks it is hilarious that i don't want to watch anything that doesn't have "fart jokes and bongs."  but, seriously.. everything else is outside the bubble.  i think i watched superbad and pineapple express and hot tub time machine on a loop last pregnancy. 

but.. you know.. predictable, and nothing bad happens.  i can't stand the movies anymore where you think something bad is going to happen.  it actually does something physically to me that makes me anxious. 

dh put something that was some kind of award winning movie in the netfixx queue that came and i read the description and actually YELLED at him... it was something about people trying to hold their relationship together after their kid died.  hopmad.gif  i think he knows better now.....

YES! Everything is so emotional, I'm the same way! Sex and the City the movie was on TV and I cried at the part Carrie gets stood up at the alter...I've even seen it before and no way would it make me cry normally. A kid dying - what was he thinking?!?!

Oh, but I definitely wouldn't call liking those movies awful - they're some of my favorites normally, LOL! (gotta love the stoner movies!)

jmd - that sucks, can you call your OB about the US? I'm sure your just worrying away which is so bad for your stress! I don't know how you do it w/those ages of kids, what a handful!

AFM - still pissed at DH. We didn't talk yesterday, I just stayed in my room the rest of the day after he came home, forcing him to watch DS. So what does he do? Watch TV and sit around, dishes piled and all. Didn't take DS anywhere, clean anything, nothing. I know he did it on purpose too. Ugh

#14 of 25 Old 07-21-2011, 07:57 AM

jmd-- ((hugs))  My 13 year old brother lived with us when I was preggo with my son.  We lived way out in the boonies, and he had a dentist appt.  I took him out of school, drove 1.5 hours, got to the office, only to find out the appt was NEXT week.  Holy cow!  I never forget ANYTHING.  So of course, we had to do it all over again the next week.  Grrr.

Now, about the empty sac.  I drove myself nuts with my first pregnancy, convinced I had an ectopic pregnancy, molar pregnancy, blah blah blah.  I called my doctors office weekly, and was just nuts.  This time, I found out I was preggo Friday evening.  I left to stay with my mom in a different state (while she was undergoing surgery) on Sunday.  No time to schedule an appt, or get an ultrasound ( I got one super early with M.). I have kind of been forced to just chill.  I was convinced I was going to lose the baby.  Checking for blood every time I wiped.  It was not good.  I just had to let go, meaning, that I made myself stop reading the miscarriage threads here.  They bothered me too much.  I no longer researched all the things that could be wrong with my baby.  As it turns out, my first doctor's appt will be week 15 I think.  My ultrasound should be sometime after that.  It's hard to be calm about something I have no control over, and can't see, or even feel this early. :hug

That said, is there a Planned Parenthood around you?  They might be able to do an early ultrasound for you.  That was an option I was considering to "confirm dates" (read: make sure the baby is still there).

#15 of 25 Old 07-21-2011, 08:19 AM

Sorry for your stresses JMD!

Can you feign bleeding (that magically stopped before the u/s) or severe cramping to get an u/s?  Might not be the most honest approach, but if it will calm your nerves, all is fair!  Also, some of the crisis pregnancy centers do ultrasounds for free/low cost.  

When I was ttc, I had an RE appt. that I made months in advance.  I got of work, my husband got off work, drove the hour to get there, and when get to the office, they looked at me funny.  Apparently the Doc's schedule changed and they cleared his schedule without calling me (and assuming no one else that had an appointment that day).  I cried like a baby at the receptionist's window.  

Momma to 2 novaxnocirc.gif little boys.

#16 of 25 Old 07-21-2011, 10:15 AM

JMD, that is really awful.  How much do you like that practice?  would you find another more sympathetic ob/midwife somewhere else? 

i'd switch if it were me. 
i can't believe he wouldn't do an u/s when you wanted.  and, does he not do an NST?  don't you have to do that before 20 weeks?  (or it might be that i'm old and you're young & nobody does that u/s at your age?)   that makes me mad!

#17 of 25 Old 07-21-2011, 12:05 PM

Oooh, I need this thread right now.  Not sleeping well- my nearly one year old has decided for the past few months that sleeping at night is no longer chic, so I am up with him every three hours or so all night.  My nearly three year old has regressed into babyhood and only speaks in ga-ga's half the time, and throws tantrums that would make terrorists spill secrets every time he doesn't get his way.  Or sometimes if he does.  This baby was an unplanned blessing, one which my DH seems to either be ignoring or in denial about; i.e., he is not being his usual caring, helpful self this time around, and seems annoyed if I mention that I am tired or that I may need him to pick up some slack for me.  My house is a mess, and I have absolutely no will to clean it.  It's all I can do to half-heartedly keep up with laundry and dishes.  Nauseous all day.  SOOOO exhausted I want to scream, but don't have the energy.  Company in and out all summer long, and since we had a miscarriage in May, I am insanely uptight about whether or not this baby will be joining us, so many of our visitors don't know we're expecting.  It is taking its toll.  With DS2 we didn't do any u/s or doppler, but I may do the doppler once early on just for reassurance.  

Aaahhh....  Boy it feels good to complain sometimes....winky.gif

#18 of 25 Old 07-22-2011, 06:04 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joesmama08 View Post

Oooh, I need this thread right now.  Not sleeping well- my nearly one year old has decided for the past few months that sleeping at night is no longer chic, so I am up with him every three hours or so all night.  My nearly three year old has regressed into babyhood and only speaks in ga-ga's half the time, and throws tantrums that would make terrorists spill secrets every time he doesn't get his way.  Or sometimes if he does.  This baby was an unplanned blessing, one which my DH seems to either be ignoring or in denial about; i.e., he is not being his usual caring, helpful self this time around, and seems annoyed if I mention that I am tired or that I may need him to pick up some slack for me.  My house is a mess, and I have absolutely no will to clean it.  It's all I can do to half-heartedly keep up with laundry and dishes.  Nauseous all day.  SOOOO exhausted I want to scream, but don't have the energy.  Company in and out all summer long, and since we had a miscarriage in May, I am insanely uptight about whether or not this baby will be joining us, so many of our visitors don't know we're expecting.  It is taking its toll.  With DS2 we didn't do any u/s or doppler, but I may do the doppler once early on just for reassurance.  

Aaahhh....  Boy it feels good to complain sometimes....winky.gif

So at the beginning of your post I wanted to laugh with you, now I want to cry with you! Sounds like you need both hug2.gif

#19 of 25 Old 07-23-2011, 07:49 AM

Men... can't live with 'em, can't shoot 'em. 

This is my first pregnancy.  I have no idea what is going on to my body, my emotions, or anything.  I have to work at 6am which has made my morning sickness very difficult.  My husband works the opposite schedule as me, so when I'm coming home he's leaving.  We never see eachother.  I don't have the option to not do things otherwise they'd never get done.  He acts like washing the dishes every other day should totally alleviate him from all other duties to me as a husband.  I'm ready to scream.  I reached my threshhold about 2 weeks ago and now I just want to yell at him for anything and everything all the time.  I ask him to do me a favor and he acts like I've asked him to do the hardest thing in the world. 

It sucks, I see my friends husbands take care of them and consider them and they're not even pregnant.  My DH is somehow less considerate now than ever before.  Is this some manly pregnancy symptom?  Could he be acting out in some weird way because he's freaked out?  Any ideas? 
We're going to our counselor on Monday and I don't even know where to begin.  I'm sorry tired of fighting, but I really need help and he not only doesn't get it, he's mad at me for needing it.  Ahhhhh....!!!!

#20 of 25 Old 07-28-2011, 02:42 PM

Here I am!

Third pregnancy, my hubby doesn't even acknowledge me being pregnant. With my first, he was all sunshine and roses. Bringing me presents every day, rubbing my feet, pamper, pamper, lovely dovey love notes, super sweet, so sensitive...then with #2, he would go out if I asked him to, but most of that other stuff was by the wayside. This time? It's like I don't exist, nevermind being pregnant.

Then there is the kids. The 4 yr old has been regressive, talking baby talk, even putting on diapers for some odd reason. She has started whining about everything and throws temper tantrums that would wake the dead. The almost 3 yr old rotates between clingy and abusive. And they defend each other, so if I am trying to correct(however it may be-talking, time out, whatever) one, the other is beating me and screaming bloody murder like I am ripping arms off. They are bored and I can't blame them, but I cannot be doing things with them 24-7 right now.

I am hyperemetic so every smell, thought or sight of food makes me want to gag, I don't think I have kept anything down in 2 weeks. And cooking? Forget it, so we have been eating either pb&j, hummus or eating out for the last 3 weeks. I am so tired, it literally hurts. I can't get any food shopping done or ANY shopping for that matter. And try to take a nap with 2 toddlers. Haha. And my normally really good sleepers have started taking to waking at 7:30a when we used to sleep till like 9:30a. The 4 yr old NEEDS to nap, but she fights it like mad and then she turns into uber-douche before bed. Then hubby comes home from work and they are crazy and he explodes and then is storming around all pissy. I am about at max-capacity now and it makes ME want to yell and be pissy too.... 

I feel like the house is going to explode, it's never clean, no matter how hard I try and I have been doing like 3 loads of laundry a day-wash, HANG, fold, put away. Trying to keep up with the house is like fighting a land war in Asia. The toddlers can make a mess every single second of every single day and screaming is their newest past time. The are into everything they shouldn't, climbing up to reach the scissors, daddy's crap food, pens, markers, nail polish, MEDICINE..the list goes on. If it's taboo, they find a way to get it(even through locks, hanging things from the freakin' ceiling, etc) and I am constantly on their ass to stay away from the bad stuff. They have a HUGE playroom full of stuff, and I change the toys out ALL the time, and take them to the park, to swim, playdates, etc but they are never satisfied. 

The heat is completely unbearable and none of my clothes fits, so I have been living in the 2 sundresses I had that could accomodate my already huge bump that is uber sensitive without wearing the pants that won't stay up from my last pregnancy. And the electric bill, I can't even begin to think about it, so I have been keeping the AC off as much as humanly possible, but sometimes I just have to give in. Then I just found out that the kids have ripped 4 of the screens to shreds in the living room and playroom because I was keeping the windows open, so hubby is ready to kill...

And on top of all this, hubs has been a nightmare because his meds(Zoloft) are taking a toll again(besides the anger, he is having sexual side effects-not that I care much since DTD is beyond thought and it's ALL he is thinking about..you know how it goes, I busted my ass all day, cook, clean, take care of the kids, run errands, put the kids to bed because suddenly he has a "second job", get him a snack and then while he is laying on the couch watching tv looks over at me and says, "hey, wanna ride me?" YEAH SURE~LET ME GET RIGHT THE FUCK ON THAT!) and he is super stressed because his company is closing their doors in about a year and so he has to find a new job after 10 yrs there..so his dad has decided that he should be his contractor bitch for his property management company and went ahead and signed him up for a real estate course without even ASKING, so now in 2 weeks, hubby will be gone every Tuesday night for 4 hours, plus Saturday mornings for 4 hours for 16 weeks! AND his dad has been taking on "jobs" that Chad has to do, like the roofing job that was supposed to be a one day thing that turned into this WHOLE week after his already 40 hr a week job, plus ALL weekend he was gone and again this weekend. I haven't had ONE break from the kids or the house in I cannot remember. In addition to that, MY father is talking about selling our house so now we have to look for a place to live(when we talked about this 6 months ago my parents flipped saying they thought we were staying, blah, blah, so we opted to stay and NOW, when I am pregnant and he is losing his job, they decide it's a good time for them to unload their real estate???)

Hubby can't handle daily stress nevermind all this extra stuff heaped on him. And I am ready to break. I feel the most disconnected from life I ever have. And I have no one to talk to, no one "gets" it, plus the hormones make everything a thousand times worse. So, I feel you all and I am sending you all well wishes, peace and love.

Here's hoping things settle SOON for all of us!!

Kara, Chad, dd L(5) and ds E(3) and expecting baby E on Valetine's Day grouphug.gif~We are a home-birthing, baby-wearing, home-made, co-sleeping, no-vax, crafting(both of items and of magick!), green living and loving family in Southern NH

#21 of 25 Old 07-28-2011, 04:06 PM - Thread Starter

Ahh, yes, it feels good to get it out, huh?! Sometimes it seems it's the only thing you can do, since no one else gets or they do, but still get so mad if you complain.

My last pregnancy I had my sister, pregnant too, and in the same town, now I have no one (no one close enough for me to bitch to, anyway).

I made up w/DH, but DS is sick now, teething, and the yeast infection one doc said he has didn't improve and it's a bacterial infection according to another doctor. So, yeah, no sleep, no rest, no break. He is sooooo demanding. And the temper tantrums have started. We've cried so much the last week together, you could swim in a pool of our tears.

Hang in there mamasgrouphug.gif

#22 of 25 Old 07-29-2011, 10:21 AM

So I have something new to whine about (bring on the cheese!). Yesterday after the appointment in the health check thread, my DH called. Love him, love that he's thinking about me, he is awesome. But he wanted the outsiders assesment of my and our baby's healthy. Ok by most standards not a big deal but here's my issues. Doctors and midwives are consultants, they can only confirm what mother already knows or what mother fears, they can't tell her anything new if she's healthy like I am. So it thoroughly annoyed me that he wanted to know the doctors opinion vs. my opinion. I told him if he needs to know how I'm doing just ask me. I won't lie.

Also babies aren't stupid. My 17 month old answered a simple question "are you fustrated" with a "yeah" and the doctor I visited yesterday was SHOCKED he understood. Talk to babies, they are smarter than given credit for!

mtn.mama and WarmHandsDoula like this.

#23 of 25 Old 08-18-2011, 10:41 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)

I NEED TO BITCH,  here it is...

While carrying DD2 I experienced a retroplacental bleed... or hemorrage.  In 2004 apparently they didn't have much information for me and told me to go home and bleed it out.  I was considered high risk but they wouldn't give me anything more than that.  I went on to have a beautiful healthy girl... two weeks late, small and her tear ducts were not yet developed. 

Now that I look up what a retroplacental bleed is it scares the crap out of me.  So today I started dropping brown blood.  Not cool.  But I'm feeling baby move.  So I called my OB and though my first appointment is not until the 25th with her, I figured they would atleast let me come in and atleast check for a heart beat.  Again, I feel baby move but it's peace of mind.  Nope... I can't I'm not actually a patient yet and they won't offer advice or let me come in.  Nor will they try to finagle me in for a second just to make me a patient.  I don't want to sit in the ER, nor do I want to go to the VA hospital.  Though I'd go to the VA hospital before I'd sit in the ER, amazingly you can get in under an hour there... well that was my husband and he was having some issues with his bipolar meds. 

I'm scouring the nets for information that's positive,  I have my own positive outcome but I now I wish I never looked it up completely forgot about it and wasn't stressing that that's what this is.  Oh and really I just want to say this new office I'm going to SUCKS AZZ!  What Jerks!  I'm sending really rotten vibes their way. 

#24 of 25 Old 08-18-2011, 11:42 AM - Thread Starter

Is there any other OBs or MWs you can switch to or even call to see if they'll see you? Your office does sound awful, and why haven't they seen you yet this far along anyway?

Now that this thread is restarted I might as well chime in, Lord knows I have a lot to bitch about.

We're losing the house that we were buying. We were supposed to close tomorrow and someone discovered two days ago that our lender won't loan for a house that shares a well w/more than 3 houses. Ours shares the well w/6 houses. Stupid. The worst part is that this should have been made known before even making an offer, people weren't doing their jobs so we suffer. Here's the other clencher: my realtor and my broker didn't tell me this was happening (knowing very well I was scheduling the inspection). So, I got back from paying over $300 for the inspection and not an hour later my realtor emailed me to hold off as this was happening. F**king IDIOT!! Why the hell wouldn't you tell me that the day you found out?! We're poor, we were buying a house for 52k, so I obviously don't have an extra $300 to just play with! I'm so pissed! My husband got laid off a couple years ago in the bad economy and now works a job he doesn't like and it really pisses me off that all these people get paid so much and they're not even doing their jobs! Ugh. 

So now our tiny, old apartment's kicking us out on the 31st (after paying over 1,000 rent this month since our lease was up) and we need to find a monthly or weekly place to stay so we can start all over looking for a house:(

Oh, yeah, and this has happened to us before, the last house we were buying fell through on closing day -- the day hubs got laid off. The world sure has a way of kicking you when you're down. I feel like God's playing a sick joke on me right now.

#25 of 25 Old 08-18-2011, 12:44 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Uh... yeah you have a lot to bitch about.  So sorry.  All you can do is try again.  And that sucks.  Wish you could just have your house.  Sometimes realtors know a broker or two that can help you out.  But good luck  I certainly hope every thing works out much better for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yippiehippie View Post

Is there any other OBs or MWs you can switch to or even call to see if they'll see you? Your office does sound awful, and why haven't they seen you yet this far along anyway?

Now that this thread is restarted I might as well chime in, Lord knows I have a lot to bitch about.

We're losing the house that we were buying. We were supposed to close tomorrow and someone discovered two days ago that our lender won't loan for a house that shares a well w/more than 3 houses. Ours shares the well w/6 houses. Stupid. The worst part is that this should have been made known before even making an offer, people weren't doing their jobs so we suffer. Here's the other clencher: my realtor and my broker didn't tell me this was happening (knowing very well I was scheduling the inspection). So, I got back from paying over $300 for the inspection and not an hour later my realtor emailed me to hold off as this was happening. F**king IDIOT!! Why the hell wouldn't you tell me that the day you found out?! We're poor, we were buying a house for 52k, so I obviously don't have an extra $300 to just play with! I'm so pissed! My husband got laid off a couple years ago in the bad economy and now works a job he doesn't like and it really pisses me off that all these people get paid so much and they're not even doing their jobs! Ugh. 

So now our tiny, old apartment's kicking us out on the 31st (after paying over 1,000 rent this month since our lease was up) and we need to find a monthly or weekly place to stay so we can start all over looking for a house:(

Oh, yeah, and this has happened to us before, the last house we were buying fell through on closing day -- the day hubs got laid off. The world sure has a way of kicking you when you're down. I feel like God's playing a sick joke on me right now.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page