Wow! I can feel the hardness of my uterus! - Mothering Forums

#1 of 4 Old 07-22-2011, 03:28 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I really don't have a bump yet, but I was rubbing my belly this morning and I realized that the part of my stomach that is usually a bit soft is hard as  a rock!   That must be my grapefruit sized uterus, no?  Kind of cool :) Anyone else?  

(I am 13 weeks tomorrow)

What does your belly look and feel like right now?

member234098 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 07-22-2011, 04:51 PM

Yes! I noticed this too this morning when I first woke up.

member234098 likes this.
#3 of 4 Old 07-23-2011, 06:59 AM

Mine is, too! Although I have a bit of a (very) noticeable bump. I guess that's to be expected when you're on your 3rd and have a bit of baby fat left over though. redface.gif I also noticed (yesterday) when I plopped down on the couch it kind of hurt. Like, I could feel it in my uterus. Or just things shifting differently. 

Jesse, mama to my three wonderful boys, our newest born at home late Jan 2012 luxlove.gif

#4 of 4 Old 07-23-2011, 07:46 AM

There's definitely something there smile.gif.  There's a small roundness and it has a different consistency than the rest of my stomach. So exciting!

1st baby, born 2/25/12. femalesling.GIF. Married to environmentalist treehugger.gif husband, trying to stay calm and trust my body. namaste.gif

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page