Mothering Forum banner

I've popped!

762 views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Adaline'sMama 
#1 ·
My belly has popped! I cant believe it, Im only 17 weeks, but my belly has a completely different shape than it did three days ago. Its round and pokey-outy, and no longer looks like a beer gut.

#3 ·
I swear mine did that last week at 14 weeks. Although, this week it seems a bit smaller (or I got use to it). I swore that I had popped, but now I am wondering if it was how much I ate or bloating or something.

I figured I will know that I have really popped when someone is brave enough to ask when I am due. :)

Are you ok with it? I hard a couple of hard days last week. Now, i am fine.

#5 ·
I'm sad, I thought I had popped because I had a few days of rounded belly. But now I've just gone back to being beer belly like. I had a lot of round ligament pain over the last week, so I was hoping it's a sign of things to come, but now I don't have any pain and still don't have much of a belly.

Is it strange that I want a bump so badly?

#6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamGR View Post

I'm sad, I thought I had popped because I had a few days of rounded belly. But now I've just gone back to being beer belly like. I had a lot of round ligament pain over the last week, so I was hoping it's a sign of things to come, but now I don't have any pain and still don't have much of a belly.

Is it strange that I want a bump so badly?
Nope, it's your first. :)

#7 ·
My gosh the same thing happened recently! I'm only ay 15.5 weeks and I'm already as big as I was at 6-7 months the last time!!! I'm so relaxed I don't really keep track of things and I just saw myself in a full lenght mirror and WOOHOO!!! I got a big belly!
orngbiggrin.gif

#10 ·
On Sunday, I will be 16 weeks, I'm only about 106 pounds and 2 weeks ago, my doctor told me that because I'm petite, i would be able to feel movement any day. I'm so excited to feel it but haven't yet and my belly hasn't really popped yet. I'm waiting (Impatiently) but i know it will happen in due time. Definitely having some pains in my sides though...some days i have no pain and others i hurt every which way. This is my first pregnancy so I'm not sure what to expect and when but after having a miscarriage in Jan 2012, i get a little obsessed with what i feel. I just try to relax and read other moms posts about things they are feeling and I'm happy I'm not alone. Congrats to all you moms and thanks for making me feel at ease with your posts!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.