Naughty Dreams, anyone? (Possible TMI) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 14 Old 09-23-2011, 10:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I have been having sexual dreams for  a month or so now and was wondering if I am alone in this. They're super sexual and I have a climax IRL! It wakes me up every time. They're not every night but at least twice a week now. My libido during the day has been increased as well, so I wonder if they are related. 

Am I alone here?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 14 Old 09-24-2011, 05:15 AM

You are so not alone!  This is one of my favorite pregnancy "symptoms."  I'll take it over the headaches and vomiting I had in the first tri!!

Mine are often funny as well as naughty.  I had one recently in which two guys I had high school crushes on were arguing over me (!) while I ate lunch, and my dream-self thought "Yup, now that I'm pregnant, everybody wants a piece of this."  Ridiculous for so many reasons, not the least of which is the pregnant part.  :)

But yeah, poor DH has been complaining about getting attacked at 3 am on a work night.  shy.gif

grateful mama to DD1, born before the robins came, 2010.  excited to welcome a little man into the world in early February 2012! kid.gif

#3 of 14 Old 09-24-2011, 08:33 AM

I wish!  I've been having really weird, screwed up dreams instead. 

#4 of 14 Old 09-24-2011, 03:05 PM

In addition to the vivid nightmares, I also have the vivid sexual dreams. It's the complete opposite of my first pregnancy. My poor DH, I was absolutely repulsed by him my first pregnancy. This pregnancy is so different. 

Wife to Chris 12/27/07. DS1 Earth Day 2009 (4/22). DS2 March 6th, 2012. nocirc.gif saynovax.gif winner.jpg femalesling.GIFfamilybed2.gif  vbac.gif

#5 of 14 Old 09-24-2011, 08:17 PM

i have crazy pregnancy dreams, super erotic ones included.  pretty nice benefit if you ask me.. don't even have to worry about working around the large belly or being tired.  fantastic to sleep and O at the same time.

Is it getting lonely in the echo chamber yet?

#6 of 14 Old 09-25-2011, 08:39 AM

Each time I've been pregnant my libido definitely goes up.  This is the first time that my dreams have been this intensely sexual though.  I've always thought that I was rather naive and somewhat innocent, but apparently I have an alter ego who's not....   innocent.gif

Baby on my hip, preschooler on my lap, kindergartener climbing my back, bird on my shoulder, dog at my feet, DH holding us all together.  love.gif

stork-suprise.gif arriving Jun 2014

#7 of 14 Old 10-01-2011, 07:38 PM - Thread Starter

Ha! I love it, ladies! Thanks so much for sharing. I'm glad I'm not alone. You guys really made me laugh.

#8 of 14 Old 10-02-2011, 08:16 PM

I'll have what SHE"s having....make it a double! Thank you very much. loveeyes.gif

#9 of 14 Old 10-03-2011, 02:04 AM - Thread Starter

LOL@mysweetfiona!

Anyone's dreams NOT staring their husband/SO yet? We're very open in our marriage and talk about everything, so he knows who is in them and what's going on and I think he's starting to get a bit nervous that he hasn't made an appearance yet. Poor guy. 

What about you?

#10 of 14 Old 10-03-2011, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddessKristie View Post

LOL@mysweetfiona!

Anyone's dreams NOT staring their husband/SO yet? We're very open in our marriage and talk about everything, so he knows who is in them and what's going on and I think he's starting to get a bit nervous that he hasn't made an appearance yet. Poor guy. 

What about you?

Umm...yeah, DH has not appeared in any of mine.  innocent.gif  But they're usually populated with a pretty strange cast of characters...guys I knew like 20 years ago (see above post re high school crushes!), old acquaintances, etc.  Generally speaking not anyone I'm at all into IRL, but I guess my crazy pregnant subconscious is not so discriminating!

grateful mama to DD1, born before the robins came, 2010.  excited to welcome a little man into the world in early February 2012! kid.gif

#11 of 14 Old 10-05-2011, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blueheron View Post

You are so not alone!  This is one of my favorite pregnancy "symptoms."  I'll take it over the headaches and vomiting I had in the first tri!!

Mine are often funny as well as naughty.  I had one recently in which two guys I had high school crushes on were arguing over me (!) while I ate lunch, and my dream-self thought "Yup, now that I'm pregnant, everybody wants a piece of this."  Ridiculous for so many reasons, not the least of which is the pregnant part.  :)

But yeah, poor DH has been complaining about getting attacked at 3 am on a work night.  shy.gif

hahahah I'm dying! This is ridiculous and so funny! As for me... my libido is up during the day but not in dreamland :P

#12 of 14 Old 10-09-2011, 06:58 PM - Thread Starter

OK, interesting development in this symptom. I had my ultrasound on Thursday and they asked me to drink 20oz of water an hour before so my bladder would be full. When I got in there she looked and my uterus right above my cervix was contracting because of my full bladder. This got me wondering if my bladder got full enough (like it does at night), could it cause more contractions, like in my PC muscles (I believe they are what contracts during an orgasm)? Could this be a factor? Also, is my body doing this to strengthen my PC muscles for birth? I was too shy to tell a stranger that I have orgasms in my sleep in front of my DH and DS, so I didn't ask. Nice bonus either way, and way more fun than doing kegels! 

What do you think, ladies?

#13 of 14 Old 10-10-2011, 08:09 AM

Quoted: 34 Post(s)

Ever since my 2nd trimester, i cant get sex off my mind. It keeps me awake at night. However, i dont desire to actually have sex, since i dont think my body would accomodate  in real life as well as it does in my fantasies.  Im kind of sick of my hormones making me go haywire though, i'd like a break, and actually get some sleep! Having orgasms in my sleep would be nice, but not while im trying to sleep and unable to.

(im not sexually active right now, but was in my first and 2nd pregnancy, and it was mostly awkward, so im not missing it :-)  But as i am single, i am making plans to date again for the first time in 5 years, once my kids are school age-a few more years to go i guess-ironic that i should be doing this when im about to have a baby!)

ps. i guess being horny is a nice side effect of pregnancy, since its biologically unnecessary right?

Enjoy it!

#14 of 14 Old 10-12-2011, 10:50 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

I've had some sex dreams on and off during this pregnancy. They're prob more steamy than my real-life love life is right now! Lol

Leanne wash.gif 34, SAHM married 15 yrs to Josh geek.gif, 37.  brokenheart.gif 8/08, brokenheart.gif 7/10, babyboy.gif born 2/18/12 and brokenheart.gif 4/14. photosmile3.gif 

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page