comfy AND pretty bras/nursing bras? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 11-28-2011, 08:18 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Mamas, any suggestions for some nice, pretty-looking, cotton or mostly cotton bras to wear for the rest of this pregnancy and into nursing? I feel like my bra size has increased yet again recently, and I'm having a hard time finding ones that are cute, and offer some support without having wires. Thanks!

#2 of 4 Old 11-29-2011, 05:17 AM

Hot Milk makes sexy nursing bras. Honestly, I wore wires the whole time I was nursing DD. I have huge boobs, that got even huger while I was nursing, and not wearing underwire is really just not an option for me. My issue finding nursing bras was that none of them offered the support that I needed. I wound up just wearing regular bras and taking my boob out the top. eyesroll.gif

http://www.hotmilklingerie.com/

Holly and David partners.gif

Adaline love.gif (3/20/10), and Charlie brokenheart.gif (1/26/12- 4/10/12) and our identical  rainbow1284.gif  twins Callie and Wendy (01/04/13)

SIDS happens. 

#3 of 4 Old 11-29-2011, 12:02 PM

I have very large breasts (44 EEE or something like that with Michael) and I just used Cacique jersey bras.  They are cotton, and almost like a jog bra, but they snap in the back.  I pushed my boob out the bottom, and never had problems with plugged ducts or pain or anything (one case of mastitis at 24 months).  They always have a sale with them, so I bought a bunch at the beginning of this pregnancy.  Unfortunately, they don't go past I think DDD, so I might have to find something else for nursing.  We shall see.

#4 of 4 Old 11-30-2011, 08:30 AM

You! Lingerie (www.you-lingerie.com) makes sexy nursing bras that are comfy and affordable. My fav is Rumi Noir (see below). If you like and are signed up for Zulily, they have a sale going on right now. You can save a little bit of money and bring sexy back!!!

tumblr_lug9nklYJF1r2lcwto1_500.jpg

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page