Anyone communicating with their babies in utero? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 01-02-2012, 03:48 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Had a several hour long chat with baby last night. felt a major energy shift. Anyone else?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Wise-Woman-Fertility/182752565080597
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 01-02-2012, 05:55 PM

Oh I love spending time with this baby! I spend a lot of time talking to herm, feeling herm, letting herm know whats going on in the world around us. I've had a very stressful go of things this pregnancy and have spent a lot of time explaining to baby and reassuring baby. Often come out of our times together feeling reassurance from herm as well. Such amazing little people!

bf.jpg Sami brokenheart.gif, wife to jammin.gif, mama to reading.gif Tate 10/14/05, moon.gifKaleb 12/17/07, angel.gifcandleflicker2.gif Bram 3/13/10-11/17/12, mischievous.gif Alden 2/1/12, pos.gif October 2014
 homeschool.gifvbac.gifuc.jpg 

#3 of 7 Old 01-02-2012, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Right of Passage View Post

Oh I love spending time with this baby! I spend a lot of time talking to herm, feeling herm, letting herm know whats going on in the world around us. I've had a very stressful go of things this pregnancy and have spent a lot of time explaining to baby and reassuring baby. Often come out of our times together feeling reassurance from herm as well. Such amazing little people!

Woah, is this a new pronoun? How awesome! Its a mixture of him and her that I have never seen before. I love it.

Holly and David partners.gif

Adaline love.gif (3/20/10), and Charlie brokenheart.gif (1/26/12- 4/10/12) and our identical  rainbow1284.gif  twins Callie and Wendy (01/04/13)

SIDS happens. 

#4 of 7 Old 01-02-2012, 10:45 PM

lol Yes! I love my herm! I admit I stole it from a friend of a friend on facebook but I couldn't help it.

bf.jpg Sami brokenheart.gif, wife to jammin.gif, mama to reading.gif Tate 10/14/05, moon.gifKaleb 12/17/07, angel.gifcandleflicker2.gif Bram 3/13/10-11/17/12, mischievous.gif Alden 2/1/12, pos.gif October 2014
 homeschool.gifvbac.gifuc.jpg 

#5 of 7 Old 01-02-2012, 11:22 PM

Not in your DDC

DS2 told me his name during one of our talks. I never ever thought about using his name (wasn't even a consideration) but I was talking to him one night and said "I have no idea who you are" and his name came to mind. We don't find out the sex before birth. Every time I brought the name up to Dh he said no, and he thought it'd be a girl. Ds was born and he was well...him. His name is exactly who he is. (Dh did agree and now loves his name)

Its funny because even now sometimes I think, I wouldn't have thought of naming any of my kids that...

I loved the connection while pregnant.

biggrinbounce.gifDS 10/09  sleepytime.gifDS 2/17/11 stork-suprise.gif Blessing #3 sometime 2/13

#6 of 7 Old 01-02-2012, 11:24 PM - Thread Starter

Up until very recently, everytime I have checked in with this baby, s/he has said, basically, "leave me alone." It wasnt' a "mean" thing, it was more like a "I'm not ready to connect, yet" kind of thing. There was all this ambiguity and it was making me really nervous. Baby shot out a few dreams my way that were clearly from baby and not from me...working through some things...but that wasnt' leaving me any more settled. Now I just feel so grateful that I was actually able to connect with "herm." ;)

Last night we checked in again and WOW, s/he actually told me that some of herm's issues were resolved by our conversation. As in, there was a potential that herm's life path was going to head in one direction that neither one of us was very thrilled about, but that it isn't necessary now because we've already worked with the issue. I couldn't believe that just taking the time pre-birth was enough to change an entire life path! It was very cool. So now it seems that I will have a much happier and centered and clear baby than I would have had I not pressed for months and months and months for that conversation. Now it's really feeling kind of easy and fun to check in.

Furthermore, and I don't remember this happening with the other kids, when I do the mental/spirit check in, I put my hand on my belly and baby is moving while making a point. With the other kids it was my higher self talking to their higher selves, with no tangible connection between our bodies or body movement, but here I'm really feeling that the body and soul are already connected, which is very intense.

For me, this is baby #4. Looks like it is going to be a wild ride...but WAY calmer than it was headed even a few days ago, Thank G-d!

So glad to be able to share with kindered spirits!

And Right of Passage, hoping that the tail end of your pregnancy, here, will be much more stress free!

#7 of 7 Old 01-02-2012, 11:35 PM - Thread Starter

OMG! This is another point I wanted to mention. I'm just very easily calling this baby by his name. I'm starting to feel that this is a boy,though I'm not totally sure. But here's what happened, the baby sent me his name in a flash. It was like crystal clear what the name was and, like you, I was like "do I even LIKE this name?!" lol. Then the baby sent up another name for if it's a girl, but it was so much weaker and so much secondary, which is why I'm really feeling like this is a boy. The thing is, the boy and the girl name are very similar sounding but while the boy name COULD also easily work for a girl, the baby was very specific about IF she is a girl, then we must go with the other name. Up until recently, I was getting a lot of confusion from the baby about whether or not s/he would be born a girl, but recently both my husband and I have been having dreams of a baby boy being born and when I checked in I was given a very clear "I'm a boy" answer. So we'll see. If so, it will be my 3rd boy.

For me, my children's names have come to me very strongly, like in a vision. For my daughter we had a name picked out for her (Lia) but then in the 8th month I turned to my husband and said "no, it's ALMOST that name, but not quite. We haven't got it yet." Her name turned out to be very close to that, but with a slight change.

For my second child, his first name was kind of a name I made up while combining words in my second language. Once I saw it and saw my husband's reaction, I knew it was the right name. My hubby pushed for another name which I knew was all wrong. Then, I had a very clear vision of his middle name in huge bold, gold letters shining before me. It took my breath away. My husband thought it was nuts. But pretty soon, this word (which has a specific meaning in Hebrew) started to manifest in a ton of other ways in our lives and my husband finally turned to me after the 3rd time that he saw it with his own eyes and said "okay, you are right."

For my third, the name came to my husband. I had a name I made up and liked (and had liked for years!) but my husband burst into the room one day and said "what about (son's name)?!" and it was so off the wall I was like "how did you ever think of that?" Turns out while he was praying, it came to him in a flash. Now I read that son's middle name in a book and said "this is the middle name." I was CERTAIN about that. But my husband totally had the first name revealed to him. I thought it was a really bad name, actually but I couldn't bring myself to say "no." I was still pushing for the other name but when I looked into my son's face, I could ONLY call him by this name my husband had brought to me and nothing else, no matter how much I tried. And for all of the children the name fits them perfectly.

My only issue now is with how to spell this name in English...for this baby. All  of my children have Hebrew names and the spelling there is set in stone...but there are so many ways to spell somethign in English and so many connotations to every sort of spelling. lol.

But, yeah, names...wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakotablue View Post

Not in your DDC

DS2 told me his name during one of our talks. I never ever thought about using his name (wasn't even a consideration) but I was talking to him one night and said "I have no idea who you are" and his name came to mind. We don't find out the sex before birth. Every time I brought the name up to Dh he said no, and he thought it'd be a girl. Ds was born and he was well...him. His name is exactly who he is. (Dh did agree and now loves his name)

Its funny because even now sometimes I think, I wouldn't have thought of naming any of my kids that...

I loved the connection while pregnant.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page