Share your Baby Names! :) - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 19 Old 01-25-2012, 08:23 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I always love hearing other people's kids'/babies' names... Has anyone decided on a name for their soon-to-arrive little ones yet? And what are your other kids' names?

#2 of 19 Old 01-25-2012, 08:48 AM

We're having a girl and her name is Seraphina Louise. :)

DD Seraphina born at home on 2/21/2012! 

"Childbirth is more admirable than conquest, more amazing than self-defense, and as courageous as either one."
#3 of 19 Old 01-25-2012, 10:59 AM - Thread Starter

Kaydove-

That is really pretty! Girls' names are so fun :)

I have 2 boys named Samuel and Mika and this next baby will be named either Edison Christopher or Edison Hayes... having trouble deciding on the middle name... 

#4 of 19 Old 01-25-2012, 07:31 PM

Our son's name is Gavin Ray and our daughters name will be Falyn Rae.

The Ray in our son's name is after my fathers middle name.  The Rae in our daughters name is after my husband's grandmothers name.

Stephanie
Momma to Gavin (3/24/09), Heart broken 6/13/10, TTC
#5 of 19 Old 01-25-2012, 07:39 PM

We're having our second girl and we've decided to name her Alena Eve (both family names on my dh's side). My first dd's name is Elayne Irene (Irene for my grandmother).

#6 of 19 Old 01-26-2012, 05:48 AM

Caoimhin (Kevin) Buck will be here soon! 

Is it getting lonely in the echo chamber yet?

#7 of 19 Old 01-26-2012, 07:05 AM

Such pretty names - I love all of them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWruby View Post

Kaydove-

That is really pretty! Girls' names are so fun :)

I have 2 boys named Samuel and Mika and this next baby will be named either Edison Christopher or Edison Hayes... having trouble deciding on the middle name... 

I like Hayes better just b/c edison Christopher is a bit of a mouthful and think Hayes goes well;)

I'm not naming mine until he comes, but there's a good chance he will be Ever Silas or Ever Peace or Ever something (Ever Peace is a bit hippie and really wanted a Bible/Christian name for at least one, but love that it means "forever peace")!

Lovin my boys jumpers.gifDH, DS1 (4/7/10), and DS2 (2/19/12)...and - surprise! - another on the way
#8 of 19 Old 01-26-2012, 08:05 AM

Finn, which is a nickname for my husband's very long name the FIFTH!!!  

Or Lillith Davis R____

I like both names, although with Finn wasn't so popular :)

1st baby, born 2/25/12. femalesling.GIF. Married to environmentalist treehugger.gif husband, trying to stay calm and trust my body. namaste.gif

#9 of 19 Old 01-26-2012, 09:50 AM - Thread Starter

YippieHippie-

Awww, I love Peace as a middle name :) The world needs more peace! 

#10 of 19 Old 01-26-2012, 11:38 AM

Stella London

#11 of 19 Old 01-26-2012, 01:01 PM

Pearce Amador.. Amador is also my first born son's middle name and my last name. 

#12 of 19 Old 01-26-2012, 06:20 PM

We had a difficult time with names as we have 6 kiddos and to come up with something that blends and yet is unique was...a challenge.  We have a fairly short list and will wait to see what our little one is and looks like when they are born...hopefully soon! :)

Girl names:

Francis (Frankie)

Charlotte (Charlie)  This is what we are leaning towards as it was my fabulous Great Aunt's name, except it's become ridiculously popular lately and that makes me not want to use it.

Ella      Another old family name that's become popular lately.

Boy Names:

Rory

Beckett  We are leaning towards this one but everyone keeps asking me if it's after the Red Sox pitcher, Josh Beckett which it's not but we ARE from that neck of the woods... :)

Ronan

Keane

#13 of 19 Old 01-27-2012, 09:38 AM

I REALLY wanted to name baby boy something that meant something.  I loved the name Pax. But his name will be Bryce Carter. I'm not sure it means anything.

DD's name is Kaitlyn Grace and it means pure and graceful and she's just like the sweetest caring kid ever, also a ballerina. LOL

Proud wife to DH, mommy to DD 11/23/07, our little rainbow1284.gif baby boy 2/19/12. We vbac.gifnocirc.gifwinner.jpgcd.gif delayedvax.gifselectivevax.gif.femalesling.GIF

namaste.gif   *****Remember to love your boobies once a month!*** ribbonpink.gif

#14 of 19 Old 01-27-2012, 09:57 AM

My husband's name is Bryce! Well its his middle name but he goes by it almost exclusively. I love it!

DD Seraphina born at home on 2/21/2012! 

"Childbirth is more admirable than conquest, more amazing than self-defense, and as courageous as either one."
#15 of 19 Old 01-27-2012, 11:33 AM

Her name will either be Imogen or Rowan.  We can't decide now, so we hope to know when we meet her!!  Our 3 1/2 year old is named Liam.

#16 of 19 Old 01-27-2012, 02:21 PM

Well, we are keeping our name to ourselves, but since we are kind of anonymous here....... maybe I can share. We are set on a first name for our son, but havent decided on a middle name. I did find one I liked, but my husband isn't sure if he is madly in love with it just yet, so, I told him he has to come up with another one. :)

His name will be Escher Patton unless we come up with a different middle name. :)

Michele married to Dh since Dec 2000 and happily sharing a home with 3 kitties, 1 doggy, DS R born 8/25/09 into the arms of his mama, and DS E born 2/25/2012

#17 of 19 Old 01-27-2012, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimkins View Post

Well, we are keeping our name to ourselves, but since we are kind of anonymous here....... maybe I can share. We are set on a first name for our son, but havent decided on a middle name. I did find one I liked, but my husband isn't sure if he is madly in love with it just yet, so, I told him he has to come up with another one. :)

His name will be Escher Patton unless we come up with a different middle name. :)

We're not telling anyone either, but my thoughts are the same on here;) Plus we might see him and think, whoa, totally not an "Ever", ya know? We don't want any feedback from ppl we know and it's a lot harder to tell someone you hate a name if it's actually the name of the baby!

Lovin my boys jumpers.gifDH, DS1 (4/7/10), and DS2 (2/19/12)...and - surprise! - another on the way
#18 of 19 Old 01-27-2012, 02:43 PM

Flint Felix is what our babes name is gonna be. Well Flint for 100% sure though I feel conflicted about Felix now and may pick out something else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
#19 of 19 Old 01-27-2012, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yippiehippie View Post

We're not telling anyone either, but my thoughts are the same on here;) Plus we might see him and think, whoa, totally not an "Ever", ya know? We don't want any feedback from ppl we know and it's a lot harder to tell someone you hate a name if it's actually the name of the baby!

I get that. Last time we didn't keep the name to ourselves, but we didn't find out the sex. This time since we found out the sex of our son, I felt the need to have something between just us. It's funny, cause if family were smart enough, they would ask my son. He knows. :)

Michele married to Dh since Dec 2000 and happily sharing a home with 3 kitties, 1 doggy, DS R born 8/25/09 into the arms of his mama, and DS E born 2/25/2012

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page