Strange feelings in my vagina - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 01-26-2012, 07:44 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi, I'm 35 weeks today...

The past few days I've been having sudden strange feelings in my vajayay...sort of like the powerful beginning of an orgasm!  It makes me shift uncomfortably just because I'm like, whoa, what was that!

Does anyone know what this is caused by?  Is the baby hitting his head against my cervix or something, or is that a different feeling?

This is sort of like a really strong tingling sensation that starts in my vagina and then radiates outwards

#2 of 4 Old 01-27-2012, 07:24 AM

I have no idea what it is, but I've felt it at times too - not sure if it's exactly what you're describing but I have a tingling sensation that lasts a few minutes from time to time

Loving wife to DH and buddamomimg1.pngmama to DD (11/08) and DS (2/12)

#3 of 4 Old 01-27-2012, 09:03 AM

oh my! I haven't had anything like that but it could be baby hitting on some nerves down there. I've heard some women can actually orgasm from birth so I'd assume if things aligned properly you might be feeling something along those lines.

Does it hurt?

Proud wife to DH, mommy to DD 11/23/07, our little rainbow1284.gif baby boy 2/19/12. We vbac.gifnocirc.gifwinner.jpgcd.gif delayedvax.gifselectivevax.gif.femalesling.GIF

namaste.gif   *****Remember to love your boobies once a month!*** ribbonpink.gif

#4 of 4 Old 01-27-2012, 10:40 AM - Thread Starter

It's a sharp feeling so if it was any stronger, it might feel kind of painful, but right now it just feels like an orgasmic type of feeling, haha.  Very powerful for me to feel, I'm not the type to have a lot of arousal or orgasmic action while pregnant! 

Spells good news for hubby.  :-)  I've been extremely turned on since this started happening! 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page