New Doula in Jackson, TN-serving Memphis, McKenzie, Dyersburg, Paris, & Selmer, etc... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 08-21-2012, 08:30 AM - Thread Starter

Location: Serving Jackson/Memphis, TN & Dyersburg, McKenzie, TN
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Doula Ginny Mills
 731-499-7268     DoulaGinnyMills@gmail.com

• Fully Trained Doula/Childbirth Educator (CAPPA Certification in Progress)  -Experienced Parenting Educator

• B.A. in Psychology-Child/Adolescent Psych & Development w/ Early Childhood Education and Marriage & Family Counseling

• 8+ yrs Exp w/Birth-5, Sibling Issues, Behavioral Issues, Family Dynamics, Much More... 

• DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE!

• Serving Jackson TN and Surrounding West TN, Including McKenzie, Paris, Dyersburg, & Memphis, TN 

What do I offer That's DIFFERENT as a DOULA?

• A Written Birth Account, suitable for framing
  • A Photo Page of up to 6 Standard Quality Photos of Labor & Delivery
  • A Digital CD w/ Photos & Birth Account in Multiple Document Formats
  • As well as, 3 Prenatal Visits, Instead of the Typical 2, so that we can thoroughly cover all areas: 
  1. Educational/Informational
  2. Anxiety Concerns/Clearing & Empowerment Training
  3. Fitness/Nutrition
  4. Labor Positions/Comfort Techniques
  5. Birth Plan/Goals
  6. Partner Expectations & Incorporation
  7. Including Meeting your OB/Midwife w/ you @ wk 36 to Build a Better Birth Team & Discuss The Birth Goals!

My Birth Philosophy

Picture

• I'm very compassionate and open-minded. 
  • I try my best to be honest and fair. I believe there is a healthy and harmonious balance between the gifts of Science, Medicine, & Technology, as well as the World’s Natural Rhythms & Bountiful Knowledge & Wisdom. 
  • If we work hard to learn from ALL schools of thought, we will truly become well-rounded and balanced in how we handle life’s challenges.  
  • If we can honor our own Spirituality and Integrity w/o stepping on another's, Then we are Being True to Ourselves.
  • I support my clients in ANY decision they make. My job as a Doula and Childbirth Educator is to Educate, Inform, and Support.  -In That Order. 

~Ginny Mills  (Mom to 3-ages  dd-5(DIVA), ds-8(ADHD), & dd-18(Asperger's)

Doula/Childbirth & Parenting Educator & B.A. in Psych w/ Early Childhood Ed/Marriage & Family Counseling

Tags
Doula , Homebirth , Midwife , Midwives , Doulas , Birth , Connected Childbirth , Education , Parenting , Doctor

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page