I have developed a new program designed to help individuals and families use homeopathy easily, and safely with no appointments needed, affordable rates, and with education in mind so there can be a homeopath in every home!
In order to test my program out and get it rolling, I am looking for 15-20 families to be part of a 3-month pilot program for FREE.
What you get:
- professional homeopathic prescriptions for acute needs
-access to daily call-in hours for acute ailments: injuries, colds/flus, first aid needs (burns, stings, etc...), etc... basically, anything that isn't a chronic condition.
- education: if you already use homeopathy, you can call in if you tried a remedy and it didn't work, you're trying to choose and you're stumped, you just have question.
- newsletters with remedy suggestions and tips
What you need to do:
- normally, this is a pay-per-month program, but I am looking for 15-20 families to help me get it off the ground and test it out for me.
- you pay *nothing* but commit to using the program for 3 months and responding to monthly surveys about what's working, not working etc...
- if you like it, at the end of the month you can sign on for a discount
- if you don't have a kit already, you will need to purchase one and I have mini-kits for about $15.
Check out my webpage for detailed information about the program: www.concentrichealing.com
- You do not have to live in Maine (where I live), because this is call-based. In fact, i would love to have folks from all over.
-You do not have to have any experience with homeopathy, just a willingness to try (in fact, it's a great, easy-peasy way to try it out!)
- Homeopathy is especially excellent for babies and pregnant mothers.
Let me know if you are interested by messaging me your email address and I will get you more detailed information. And- feel free to spread the word! I would like to recruit folks by the end of the month and run the pilot March-April-May. Thanks!!
(there are some great threads here on Mothering.com about homeopathy and members who have lots of experience, so check out some threads in Health and Healing to get a sense of what others may be using it for).
|20 members and 7,850 guests|
|coconotcoco , eudaimoniagrace , fange , japonica , jcdfarmer , katelove , lauren , lisak1234 , Lookingup , manyhatsmom , medicalsh06 , MylittleTiger , NaturallyKait , Nazsmum , RollerCoasterMama , SchoolmarmDE , shantimama , stewnomics , worthy|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|