Hooray! I'm here! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 22 Old 06-24-2011, 01:38 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I got a faint bfp at 10dpo. I'm now 12dpo and they're getting a bit darker. I'm still really nervous as I've miscarried twice before. This bfp was 18 months in the making.

Beta at 10dpo was 17,

Beta at 12dpo was 36.

EDD march 4th!

Hope to be able to stick around and get to know you all!

Mom to angel baby, grew wings at 5 weeks in May '07, William, born Dec '08, and another angel who grew wings at 8w4d (lost at 11w) in Oct '10. Rachel born Feb 2012, Another angel Lost Sept '13. New bean due Nov '14!
#2 of 22 Old 06-24-2011, 02:36 PM

yayyy!

ive taken 4 poas tests this week and all have shown a faint pink line!

so excited!

edd march 5!

mom to the awesomest 9 year old little lady. mom to the awesomest mushy baby born oct.16 2009 by successful VBAC. wife to the awesomest dude ever. life is good. at it again and due march 3, 2012!

#3 of 22 Old 06-24-2011, 02:39 PM - Thread Starter

Woo hoo, congrats! How are you feeling? I was so nervous the first day I made my stomach all in knots and couldn't eat, which only made me feel worse. I'm feeling great now though. I never had any morning sickness with past pregnancies so I'm not really expecting any, but if it happens it's alright. Proof of bean. lol.

jul511riv likes this.

Mom to angel baby, grew wings at 5 weeks in May '07, William, born Dec '08, and another angel who grew wings at 8w4d (lost at 11w) in Oct '10. Rachel born Feb 2012, Another angel Lost Sept '13. New bean due Nov '14!
#4 of 22 Old 06-24-2011, 02:45 PM - Thread Starter

I got my midwife today. Her name's Cara. Well I sorta still had her from when I miscarried in nov. She said I could just call and do the intake and she'd take me. :) I'm happy that's set but I'm super scared I'm gonna have to call and cancel. :(

#5 of 22 Old 06-24-2011, 02:56 PM

so excited for you...us!

i had a mc a few years ago as well :( but here we are!

ive just been really moody...eeek! and sick!

mom to the awesomest 9 year old little lady. mom to the awesomest mushy baby born oct.16 2009 by successful VBAC. wife to the awesomest dude ever. life is good. at it again and due march 3, 2012!

#6 of 22 Old 06-24-2011, 03:00 PM - Thread Starter

Good! Sick is good lol. I love how most  of our sentences have exclamation marks. :D

#7 of 22 Old 06-24-2011, 03:10 PM

Hi mammas! Excited to be here with you all! I got my BFP yesterday! I'm going to POAS again tomorrow because it was still pretty faint but it showed up right away! Yesterday checked 500 times to see if the March DDC was posted and then when it finally was I was too nervous to post lol. I'll probably start a March 2012 roster tomorrow if that is ok with you all! Let's keep us organized winky.gif

EDD March 2. Only a few days before my birthday! I'm definitely having "symptoms" over here too GEEKLOVE redface.gif

Married to my love stillheart.gif, Mommy to W ('09) homebirth.jpg and Doula.

brokenheart.gifbrokenheart.gif God has answered our prayers & we welcomed our baby girl earth side 11/24/13 h20homebirth.gif

#8 of 22 Old 06-24-2011, 07:37 PM - Thread Starter

Congrats Sila! My birthday is in march too! It's funny because my DS was born teh day after DH's birthday, and now I might have a baby close to my birthday.

#9 of 22 Old 06-24-2011, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcblondie View Post

Congrats Sila! My birthday is in march too! It's funny because my DS was born teh day after DH's birthday, and now I might have a baby close to my birthday.

How fun! I'm secretly excited to add another Pisces to the family Sheepish.gif

brokenheart.gifbrokenheart.gif God has answered our prayers & we welcomed our baby girl earth side 11/24/13 h20homebirth.gif

#10 of 22 Old 06-24-2011, 08:47 PM - Thread Starter

I'm an Aries. March 21st. :)

Dang. I had a little cramp just now. I know it's totally normal but that was the first one for me. Dislike.

#11 of 22 Old 06-25-2011, 04:04 AM

I was so excited to see that people started posting here!  I just POS yesterday and again this morning to make sure, and it probably won't be the last time I do it either.

My EDD is March 3, which is the day after my birthday... which seems to be a trend here.  As with others, I have had two miscarriages and one long, bad pregnancy, but resulted in my wonderful twin girls who are almost three.  I had no problems getting pregnant before, but this one was a year in the making... so being cautiously hopeful.

Looking forward to 9 healthy months with you all.

#12 of 22 Old 06-25-2011, 04:19 AM

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)

Hi guys!  There are a whole bunch of us.  :D :D  I'm so excited.  I'm on a few other message boards, too, and nobody else has fessed up for March yet, lol.  So it's SO nice to have so many people to go through the early part of this journey with. 

I called my MW yesterday and set up my first appointment - August 24.  She is also going to send me a booklet on the science of how blood sugar is related to "morning" sickness, so hopefully I can avoid it this time, or lessen it a little (though it wasn't TOO bad with either pregnancy).

And my best friend found out that SHE is pregnant, too, and she told her family and also chose to tell me right away, but is waiting to tell others.  But I haven't told DH yet so I didn't share my news with her, lol.  It was HARD though b/c she called me on the phone and we were talking about it and then she asked me, "So, do you guys think you'll start trying soon or anything?"  or something like that, lol.  Umm well.... lol.  I quickly changed the subject.  lol

And bcblondie, I don't have many exclamation marks... but I do say "lol" a lot more than normal instead, lol. 

And another few just for good measure.  lol, lol, lol.

Andrea , child of God, wife of Tim , mama of L, B, J, J

Younique has new products 9/1/14! Come check it out!!
Want to get paid daily and start earning as soon as 24 hours after sign up? Join my team!
#13 of 22 Old 06-25-2011, 06:54 AM - Thread Starter

I say lol a lot too. Lol. I actually think lots of lol's are a great t hing. Because sometimes it's hard to hear tone when you're reading. Lol proves you're not trying to be a jerk. lol.

Gah! My tests are still so faint I hate it. Praying so hard this bean sticks. (And I know what you mean about "people to go through the early part of the journey with" because that's exactly where I am right now. Scared!)

#14 of 22 Old 06-25-2011, 07:20 AM

Blondie - my test still seemed really faint this morning too redface.gif I'm as much as 16DPO (maybe 1-2 days more or less). But I know I am definitely prego! My hormones got the best of me yesterday when DH said he wanted to wait to call the midwife and maybe even interview other midwives. I got really upset and bawled my eyes out.

TwinMommy - Welcome!!! Yay March birthdays!

EVERYONE - I have started a roster thread for us! Please let me know if there is anything you think we should add! Now go join it! joy.gif

#15 of 22 Old 06-25-2011, 07:28 AM - Thread Starter

Bahahah I'm emotional too. And really moody. Because one minute I'm thinking "I'm pregnant. It's gonna stick, this is awesome" and the next minute I'm sure I'll miscarry... And you can tell what  I'm thinking by lookin at me.

#16 of 22 Old 06-25-2011, 08:23 AM - Thread Starter

Bhahahah my SMU test this morning has nice lines!! What a relief! I feel about a million times better now.

#17 of 22 Old 06-25-2011, 10:00 AM

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)

I am starving already!  Isn't it too early for an increased appetite?  lol.  I mean, if I had a 14-day LP then my period wouldn't even be due until Wednesday, LOL.  This is bonkers.

Andrea , child of God, wife of Tim , mama of L, B, J, J

Younique has new products 9/1/14! Come check it out!!
Want to get paid daily and start earning as soon as 24 hours after sign up? Join my team!
#18 of 22 Old 06-25-2011, 10:05 AM

Hi ladies, I'm just going to lurk here for a little bit.  I think I got faint positives yesterday and today but honestly they might be evaps.shrug.gif

#19 of 22 Old 06-25-2011, 10:28 AM

Blondie - YAY!!! 

Harmony - hmm not sure lol! But if you are hungry eat!

JuneBug - I hope this is it for you!!! I have never tested early and thought I got an evap and pulled it out of the trash 500 times that day to check! The next day I got a clear line on a FRER. Keep testing! Pictures? Hope you get to stay with us!

#20 of 22 Old 06-25-2011, 10:42 AM - Thread Starter

Harmony I was starving with my 3rd pregnancy.

Junebugs I hope it's the real deal!

#21 of 22 Old 06-25-2011, 02:27 PM

Hi ladies! 

This baby is due right on top of DD1's birthday.  :)

Harmony-- I've had my BFP for a week, but I've been starving all that time, and was starving starting at 3 wks for my last pregnancy!

Janel, crochetsmilie.gif DIY/crafting addicted wife to DH treehugger.gif for 8 yrs, loving mama to DD1 notes.gif - 6 yrs, DD2energy.gif- 3 yrs, and baby 3 stork-suprise.gif due Feb/Mar 2012, planning our first waterbirth.jpg  homebirth.jpg

#22 of 22 Old 06-28-2011, 10:41 PM

Hey there all!

Gonna lurk a bit too, out of nervousness...but got a faint positive tonight at about 12DPO (would put my EDD around 3/6). TTC #1 with one recent miscarriage in March and this was just our 2nd month back in the ballgame. Hooah! 

Still feeling a little emotionally raw from all of the spring happenings, but I will retest in the AM and post an update.

Nervously crossing my fingers Congrats to all!!!

Baking a cupcake at 98.6°. This little lady is due early March 2012.

***4***8***12***16****20***24***28***32*ecbaby.gif*36***40**

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page