Mothering Forum banner

~*~*March 2012 Roster Thread*~*~

2K views 30 replies 21 participants last post by  happyblessedmama 
#1 ·
jumpers.gif
March 2012 Babies!!!
jumpers.gif

Welcome to the March 2012 Roster Thread and congratulations on your pregnancy! This is a list of anyone due in or around March. Feel free to join us at any point during your pregnancy! If you would like to be added to the roster please fill out the survey below with as much or little information as you would like. If changes need to be made please make them in bold. Have a happy and healthy 9 months and let's enjoy this journey together!

*Name (whatever you would like to be called or like us to know you by):

*EDD:

*Age/ age when the baby will be born:

*How long it took you to get your BFP:

*What number child is this for you:

*Family (partner, other children, pets):

*Birth plans/preferences:

*Thoughts / anything else you you would like to share:

heartbeat.gif
Early March / Late February
heartbeat.gif

Feb 27 - Janel47/Janel (30) ~ DC#3 ~ Home birth/water birth

Feb 27-28 - Dandy Lion/Erin (31) ~ DC#2 ~ Home birth

March 2 - JuneBugsMom (38/39) ~ DC#3 ~ Hospital VBAC

March 4 - bcblondie/Susy ~ DC#2 ~ Home birth/UC

March 5 - GeekLove (29/30) ~ DC#3 ~

March 6 - Harmony96/Andrea (33) ~ DC#3 ~ Home birth

shamrocksmile.gif
Mid March (St. Patty's Babies!)
shamrocksmile.gif

coolshine.gif
Late March / Early April
coolshine.gif

See less See more
#2 ·
Name (whatever you would like to be called or like us to know you by): Susy

*EDD: March 4th

*How long it took you to get your BFP: 18 months

*What number child is this for you: 2nd child (hopefully) but 4th pregnancy

*Family (partner, other children, pets): Hubby is Tyler, son is William, 2 cats named Paris and Skye

*Birth plans/preferences: Homebirthing again, possibly UC.

*Thoughts / anything else you you would like to share: I'm REALLY REALLY nervous.

#3 ·
*Name (whatever you would like to be called or like us to know you by): SilaMarila

*EDD: March 2nd

*Age/ age when the baby will be born: 25/26 if this one is "late" like my first!

*How long it took you to get your BFP: 6 months but only the 3rd time I ovulated!

*What number child is this for you: #2

*Family (partner, other children, pets): DH, DS 19months

*Birth plans/preferences: Home birth with midwife!!!

*Thoughts / anything else you you would like to share: So excited! I started acupuncture the beginning of June because I was RARELY ovulating. My acupuncturist had asked us to prevent for 3 months until my body got balanced. Well, we DTD the day before she told me that and then had an *oops* a few days later. I started to suspect I had ovulated and started charting my temps again. Now here I am! My birthday is just a days after my EDD and I'm so excited for a March baby!

#4 ·
*Name (whatever you would like to be called or like us to know you by): Andrea/Harmony whatever. lol.

*EDD: 3/6 :)

*Age/ age when the baby will be born: 33! Eek I'm getting old, lol.

*How long it took you to get your BFP: 2 NTNP cycles

*What number child is this for you: 3rd child, 3rd pregnancy

*Family (partner, other children, pets): That's all in my siggy lol

*Birth plans/preferences: HB w/ a midwife. :)

*Thoughts / anything else you you would like to share: I fluctuate between being excited and nervous and terrified and in awe and wondering how I'm going to divide my attention even further, lol. Going from one to two kids was hard for me, but DH works super-long hours, so I was already outnumbered. Hopefully adding one extra one won't be so bad, since DD is so much older now and a huge help.

#5 ·
Sila my crazy cycle friend! I'm so excited to see you here!!!!! Congrats!

*Name (whatever you would like to be called or like us to know you by): Erin

*EDD: Feb 27-28 (I delivered my daughter at 42.5 weeks, so I'm planning on an early March birth)

*Age/ age when the baby will be born: 31

*How long it took you to get your BFP: 1st cycle

*What number child is this for you: 2

*Family (partner, other children, pets): dh, dd (5 yrs), and we'll be getting a retired greyhound in 2 weeks

*Birth plans/preferences: Homebirth with a midwife

#6 ·
Dandy Lion!!!! HI!!!
joy.gif
Thanks! SO excited to be here and so glad you joined the March thread! I guess the crazy cycles and acupuncture really worked for us! I think I might end up picking up a digital test (or just more tests lol). I just showed the test I took this morning to DH when he woke up and this one he saw right away lol. So I think that is a good sign! P.S. I noticed you're from SLC. I'm a ex-Utahn
cold.gif

So happy to see all home birthers here so far!!!

#7 ·
*Name (whatever you would like to be called or like us to know you by): Geeklove

*EDD:March 5..ish!

*Age/ age when the baby will be born: 29 will be 30!

*How long it took you to get your BFP: 1st try!

*What number child is this for you: 3

*Family (partner, other children, pets): 2 little ladies and a fantastic dude!

*Birth plans/preferences: just trying for a healthy lil babe!

*Thoughts / anything else you you would like to share: so excited! life is good!

#8 ·
*Name: Janel

*EDD: 2/27

*Age/ age when the baby will be born: 30

*How long it took you to get your BFP: 2 mths

*Family (partner, other children, pets): DH, married since 2003, DD1 will be 6 and DD2 will be almost 4 at the birth

*Birth plans/preferences: homebirth, preferably waterbirth

*Thoughts / anything else you you would like to share: I thought I'd join in here since I'm due so late in february and the third child tends to be a wild card, so I very well might deliver 2 wks into march! This is my 6th pregnancy due to a short luteal phase. I've never had a miscarriage past a few days after AF is due, but I'm so nervous still!

#9 ·
*Name (whatever you would like to be called or like us to know you by): Stephanie

*EDD: March 2, 2011 (but I went early with both kids)

*Age/ age when the baby will be born: 38/39

*Family (partner, other children, pets): DH, DS (6), DD (almost 3)

*Birth plans/preferences: last birth was a good experience with a hospital vbac..just hoping for the same

*Thoughts / anything else you you would like to share: nervous for many reasons...this was unplanned, I've had 2 m/cs and 2 high risk pregnancies

#11 ·
I'm having a definite chemical pregnancy/early miscarriage
greensad.gif
Could someone please take over this thread and copy and paste it to a new one?

#13 ·
*Name (whatever you would like to be called or like us to know you by): Jodie

*EDD: Early March

*Age/ age when the baby will be born: 26/27

*How long it took you to get your BFP: 6 months

*What number child is this for you: #3

*Family (partner, other children, pets): DH, DD1 (almost 4), DD2 (1)

*Birth plans/preferences: Birth with midwife, deciding between homebirth with midwife I don't know or holistic birth center birth with midwife I LOVE! :)

*Thoughts / anything else you you would like to share: More nervous this time around than ever before! Also, excited as can be!

#16 ·
*Name : SeekingSimplicity

*EDD: March 3, 2012

*Age/ age when the baby will be born: 34

*How long it took you to get your BFP: 9 months

*What number child is this for you: 4

*Family (partner, other children, pets): DH, DD (14), DS (13), DD (10)

*Birth plans/preferences: Birthcare Center

#17 ·
Name : Kiyla

*EDD: March 8, 2012

*Age/ age when the baby will be born: 40

*How long it took you to get your BFP:9 months

*Family (partner, other children, pets): Bob, Milan (4) and Goldie the Goldfish

*Birth plans/preferences: Home Birth

#19 ·
*Name (whatever you would like to be called or like us to know you by): Mrs. Surplus

*EDD: March 7, 2012

*Age/ age when the baby will be born: 44

*How long it took you to get your BFP: We don't "try" to get pregnant, but we don't try not to...

*What number child is this for you: 7 (4th in 4.5 years...since we started the "we don't try to get pregnant, but we don't try not to..."

*Family (partner, other children, pets): DH; DDs 22, 16, 3, & 1; DSs 18 & almost-5; dogs, chickens, horses, cows, cats and goats.

*Birth plans/preferences: Hopefully our 5th homebirth.

*Thoughts / anything else you you would like to share: Feeling very blessed that to be having another baby at my age!!

#20 ·
*Name (whatever you would like to be called or like us to know you by): mamathomas

*EDD: March 8, 2012

*Age/ age when the baby will be born: 36

*How long it took you to get your BFP: This was our first month trying

*Family (partner, other children, pets): DH, DD (04/10/09), 1 cat

*Birth plans/preferences: home waterbirth

*Thoughts / anything else you you would like to share: We just got our BFP yesterday morning on my 36th birthday :)

Best wishes to you Mamas!!!

Sending healing thoughts your way, SilaMarila.

#21 ·
Hi everyone!

*Name (whatever you would like to be called or like us to know you by): Jillian

*EDD: March 9, 2012

*Age/ age when the baby will be born: 29

*How long it took you to get your BFP: We tried for 13 months and got pregnant in May. I had a miscarriage, and got pregnant again without really trying. So in total, 15 months trying. We're hoping this one sticks!

*Family (partner, other children, pets): I've been married for almost seven years, and we daughter that will be five soon. We've got a rabbit, seven chickens that we keep as pets and for eggs, and a bunch of Silkie eggs in the incubator.

*Birth plans/preferences: I'd prefer a natural, birth center birth...but due to a medical condition I'll have be be monitored by a perinatologist and will likely deliver at the hospital by repeat c-section. If I luck out and go into remission while I'm pregnant, I'll try for a vaginal birth.

*Thoughts / anything else you you would like to share: This is scary after losing one! I am working on being excited, but I'm already feeling sick and I'm scared.

#22 ·
*Name (whatever you would like to be called or like us to know you by): Stacie
*EDD: March 14
*Age/ age when the baby will be born: 35 *eek* (that was so not the plan)
*What number child is this for you: 7 (8 counting my 1 angel baby)
*Family (partner, other children, pets): DH - Allen. We have 4 daughters & 2 sons.
*Birth plans/preferences: Birth at the same place our others were born. Hope to have no epi (have had only one with most recent delivery). Maybe I'll go to a hypobirthing class this time!
*Thoughts / anything else you you would like to share: excited to be here! I'm on Team Green & don't even want to think about names until birth (of course I've always had them figured out for the others so I may change my mind on this later lol).

#23 ·
*Name (whatever you would like to be called or like us to know you by): Sarah or nd01 is fine

*EDD: March 24

*Age/ age when the baby will be born: 32

*How long it took you to get your BFP: first month trying

*What number child is this for you: 2nd

*Family (partner, other children, pets): I have a lovely husband, a lively toddler boy and an aging kitty cat

*Birth plans/preferences: still deciding but likely a fairly conventional setting, hopefully without needing meds but not out of the questions

*Thoughts / anything else you you would like to share: I am currently nursing my son and wonder how that will change during pregnancy - let me know if you have any thoughts! And I just got test results this morning so am surprising my husband tonight!

#24 ·
*Name (whatever you would like to be called or like us to know you by): Lauren
*EDD: march 20th, the equinox!
*Age/ age when the baby will be born: 27
*Family (partner, other children, pets): one lovely husband, one lovely daughter, and four sweet furbabys
*Birth plans/preferences: natural birth

#25 ·
*Name: Whovian21

*EDD: Mid-March

*Age/ age when the baby will be born: 22

*How long it took you to get your BFP: first month trying, just got married

*What number child is this for you: my first, his second

*Family (partner, other children, pets): DH, DSS (2) (ss lives with us permanently)

*Birth plans/preferences: we have not decided yes, still trying to figure it out

*Thoughts / anything else you you would like to share: This is my first one. I thought I knew a lot about pregnancy, but now that I am I've realized how little I know. I'm quite excited about learning new things from mothering.com!

#26 ·
*Name (whatever you would like to be called or like us to know you by): Tiffany or tiffy2two

*EDD: Mar 30

*Age/ age when the baby will be born: 36

*How long it took you to get your BFP: about 3 months

*What number child is this for you: 6

*Family (partner, other children, pets): Dh, 4 girls (12, 10, 7 and 2) and 1 boy (5)

*Birth plans/preferences: 6th home birth, 5 water birth

*Thoughts / anything else you you would like to share: Just praying for happy healthy pregnancies for us all!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.