|-|-|-|-The New March Mama's Roster-|-|-|-| - Page 7 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#181 of 218 Old 08-08-2011, 06:05 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Emily...due the 15th..31...KY..this will be my 4th...identical twin boys that are 8 and a 3 yr old DD.

#182 of 218 Old 08-09-2011, 02:08 PM

*Name: Lal.

*EDD: Somewhere between March 15 and April 5.

*Age/ age when the baby will be born: 23

*How long it took you to get your BFP: 3 years five months

*What number child is this for you: My first!

*Family (partner, other children, pets): DH and a dog we affectionally call "baby girl".

*Birth plans/preferences: Natural birth at a (very pro-natural) hospital.

*Thoughts / anything else you you would like to share: I suffer panic disorder and depression, and am juggling decisions about medications and treatments.  Any advice?

#183 of 218 Old 08-09-2011, 09:12 PM

Okay, had a dating scan and my official EDD is February 27, 2012. But my personal guess date is March 1, 2012, could you update the list please? Thank you!

Proud wife to my handsome husband partners.gif Malachi David (2010) and Jeremiah Daniel (2012) joined our family via two lovely homebirths. Rainbow.gif Doula for 7 years and now finally an apprentice midwife! bellycast.gif 

bfinfant.giffamilybed1.gifnovaxnocirc.gifcd.giffemalesling.GIF

#184 of 218 Old 08-10-2011, 02:19 PM

Can you remove me from the list please? Miscarried today.

Mama to two June bugs, ages 3 and 5, and a m/c at 8wks on 8/11/11.Rainbow Girl rainbow1284.gif 7/25/12

#185 of 218 Old 08-10-2011, 03:09 PM

I am so sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cygknit View Post

Can you remove me from the list please? Miscarried today.

Mom to two boys and expecting a babygirl.gif in May, 2014!
#186 of 218 Old 08-10-2011, 03:53 PM

I need to be removed from the list as well. I had confirmation today that I miscarried this past Saturday. bawling.gif

Married to my computer geek since 11.04.06. Mama to our little dude Bug (born 7.14.09, peanut allergy, asthma) and our rainbow baby girl Sweetpea (born 4.14.13). Forever missing my angel babies--Riley, Paisley, and Waverley!!

Decluttering my life...

#187 of 218 Old 08-10-2011, 04:47 PM

I am so sorry for your loss, ladies. hug2.gif

Wife to DH, mama to bikenew.gif DD (7) ribboncesarean.gif, babyf.gif DS born 3/12 ribboncesarean.gif, and have had five early losses. angel1.gif
I have Stiff Person Syndrome and my other car is a candy apple red Rascal. Feel free to ask me about it. wheelchair.gif
#188 of 218 Old 08-10-2011, 07:30 PM - Thread Starter

I'm so sorry for your losses :(

Happily married to my soul mate, and a mommy of two girls + another baby due in June!

5****10****15****20****25****30****35**stillheart.gif*40

#189 of 218 Old 08-11-2011, 04:13 AM

I posted this in the Facebook group, but thought I'd post it here too...

I'm gonna bow out of this group now. I hang out elsewhere on MDC and so I'll hopefully/probably bump into ya'll there. I am in the "Decluttering, Organizing, and Simplifying" area of The Mindful Home forum a lot, I'm probably gonna be in the Unschooling and Birth Loss forums both a bit more...oh, and I lurk a lot on the Dready Mamas and the RV Living threads even though we aren't yet on the road and I haven't gotten dreads yet!! 

Ya'll take care and I hope and pray that mine was the last of the non-sticky babies and that all the rest of the March 2012 babies stick good and tight and come out happy and healthy at the right time!!

I just wanna leave telling ya'll about the strange dreams I had during all of this. First, just before my little one slipped away I dreamed we had a 3D sono and the baby was smiling and waving at us. I at first took that as a good sign (this was just before waking for a middle of the night bathroom trip a couple hours before baby slipped away)...but now I see it as a "Goodbye, I'm heading off to the arms of Jesus now, Mama" wave. Then, just a couple hours ago I dreamed that my babies were together in heaven and the soundtrack of my dream was the Glee mashup of Halo and Walking on Sunshine...and I like to think my babies are together in heaven, playing in the sunshine while they wait to meet me someday!! I think the song will be a comfort to me as I heal.

Ya'll take care, and lots of happy, sticky vibes are headed your way!!

Married to my computer geek since 11.04.06. Mama to our little dude Bug (born 7.14.09, peanut allergy, asthma) and our rainbow baby girl Sweetpea (born 4.14.13). Forever missing my angel babies--Riley, Paisley, and Waverley!!

Decluttering my life...

#190 of 218 Old 08-11-2011, 07:24 AM
JMJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanromaniac View Post

I posted this in the Facebook group, but thought I'd post it here too...

I'm gonna bow out of this group now. I hang out elsewhere on MDC and so I'll hopefully/probably bump into ya'll there. I am in the "Decluttering, Organizing, and Simplifying" area of The Mindful Home forum a lot, I'm probably gonna be in the Unschooling and Birth Loss forums both a bit more...oh, and I lurk a lot on the Dready Mamas and the RV Living threads even though we aren't yet on the road and I haven't gotten dreads yet!! 

Ya'll take care and I hope and pray that mine was the last of the non-sticky babies and that all the rest of the March 2012 babies stick good and tight and come out happy and healthy at the right time!!

I just wanna leave telling ya'll about the strange dreams I had during all of this. First, just before my little one slipped away I dreamed we had a 3D sono and the baby was smiling and waving at us. I at first took that as a good sign (this was just before waking for a middle of the night bathroom trip a couple hours before baby slipped away)...but now I see it as a "Goodbye, I'm heading off to the arms of Jesus now, Mama" wave. Then, just a couple hours ago I dreamed that my babies were together in heaven and the soundtrack of my dream was the Glee mashup of Halo and Walking on Sunshine...and I like to think my babies are together in heaven, playing in the sunshine while they wait to meet me someday!! I think the song will be a comfort to me as I heal.

Ya'll take care, and lots of happy, sticky vibes are headed your way!!

What sweet dreams at a difficult time.  Praying for you and your little family during this time.

#191 of 218 Old 08-11-2011, 10:30 AM

Had a dating scan - March 16!!! Can you update me please?

#192 of 218 Old 08-11-2011, 09:25 PM

For some reason you have my name as Cing on the main roster. It's Gina. Lol.

Gina

Mama to Grace (8/1/03), Landon (4/7/05) and.......1sttri.gif

intactlact.gif hbac.gif

#193 of 218 Old 08-11-2011, 11:32 PM

*Name :  Mary

*EDD:  March 29, 2012

*Age/ age when the baby will be born: 34

*How long it took you to get your BFP: 1 year

*What number child is this for you: 2

*Family (partner, other children, pets):  My husband Nik and my 3.5+ girl Marina

*Birth plans/preferences:  Hope for VBAC...

34 yr old mommy to Marina (4 Dec 07), excited for #2 in late March!
#194 of 218 Old 08-12-2011, 10:56 AM

Texanromaniac, thanks for sharing your stories.  I truly believe your babies are waiting for you to join them someday, too.  I wish you comfort as you navigate this tough time.  Thank you for wishing the rest of us well; I really appreciate that.  Give Bug lots of hugs and kisses and again, just thanks for sharing.

For the list - I guess I should be changed from March 15 to March 11, if it matters.  It actually kind of bugs me because I'm using a OBGYN this time and am afraid the day I go over "40 weeks" they're going to talk about repeat c-sections or inducement or something.  I hate that this is my only option other than privately paying for this birth!

Birthed a beautiful baby boy, Ethan, 11/11/09.
#195 of 218 Old 08-12-2011, 01:46 PM

*Name (whatever you would like to be called or like us to know you by): Masha/Toposlonoshlep

*EDD: 3/28/2012

*Age/ age when the baby will be born: 29 now/30 when born

*How long it took you to get your BFP: Not sure how long God had it in the plans, but we weren't trying. We just weren't NOT trying...

*What number child is this for you: #2

*Family (partner, other children, pets): DP, 28 month old DS, and a jack russell/cocker spaniel mix named Burgies.

*Birth plans/preferences: With my first, I had a wonderful drug-free hospital birth. They followed my birth plan, didn't give him any shots, put him on my chest, left the chord attached, etc. I plan for something as good this time. So, natural hospital birth I suppose.

*Thoughts / anything else you you would like to share: I want to get to know the other mamas and grow together. Would love to meet others who are gunning for end of March.

buddamomimg1.pngWriter/Designer/Hip Hippie Russian Mama to Torngtongue.gif (3yo) and Kboc.gif(4mo)

#196 of 218 Old 08-12-2011, 02:26 PM

*Name (whatever you would like to be called or like us to know you by): Cindy

*EDD: 04/04/2012 Was 10 days early with DS so I'm thinking this will be a March baby!

*Age/ age when the baby will be born: 33

*How long it took you to get your BFP: Second month of not NOT having sex when I knew  I was fertile.

*What number child is this for you: Pregnancy #4 ((arg!!)) Kiddo #3, live (hopefully) kiddo #2. 1st pregnancy was lost at 20 weeks, then there was DS, then I had a really weird ectopic in Feb where I had no idea I was pregnant until my tube ruptured. I figured having one tube would make for a difficult conception...nope!

*Family (partner, other children, pets): DP, 27. DS, William, 13 months. One cat and 5 hens!

*Birth plans/preferences: No idea. DS was a cesarean due to breech presentation....local hospitals aren't allowing VBACS. Do I travel to Los Angeles (hour away) to a VBAC friendly hospital....have a homebirth with a local VBAC/breech friendly OB...or just have another cesaerean? I dont think I'll even start pondering these ideas intil I'm into viability, past 24 weeks.

*Thoughts / anything else you you would like to share: Pregnancy after loss is so nerve wracking!!!

Cindy, joyful SAH mama to rainbow1284.gif William & Katherinefly-by-nursing2.gif Forever missing Amelia 7-12-09 angel3.gif  signcirc1.gifsaynovax.giflactivist.gif Ask me about my natural cesarean! 

#197 of 218 Old 08-12-2011, 02:48 PM

Can you edit my name to only say homebirth, not UC? Thank you. :)

Mom to angel baby, grew wings at 5 weeks in May '07, William, born Dec '08, and another angel who grew wings at 8w4d (lost at 11w) in Oct '10. Rachel born Feb 2012, Another angel Lost Sept '13. New bean due Nov '14!
#198 of 218 Old 08-13-2011, 06:38 AM

Hi! My name is Katte ("cat").

Baby is due March 24th.  DS #1's DOB is 3-23-95!

I'm 40.

We live in Flagstaff, AZ.

It took about ~2 yrs to conceive this baby!

This is our 4th child.

My DP & I have been together 10yrs, married finally in May 2011! We have 3 boys, 3 cats, 3 chickens! Lol!

This will be a Home Birth (#3) UC (#2).

#199 of 218 Old 08-13-2011, 08:49 AM

*Name (whatever you would like to be called or like us to know you by):  Kelly

*EDD:  March 30, 2012

*Age/ age when the baby will be born:  27

*How long it took you to get your BFP:  One month of trying and then one month of not:)

*What number child is this for you:  #2 DC, 3rd pregnancy

*Family (partner, other children, pets):  DH (Paul), DD (Lilah - 2), Pembroke Corgi (Foxy - 8), and Tortoise Shell Kitty (Kitkat - 8)

*Birth plans/preferences:  Planning 2nd homebirth!

*Thoughts / anything else you you would like to share:  So glad I found this forum with so many like-minded mamas!

#200 of 218 Old 08-13-2011, 11:23 AM

Can you please update my due date to March 4th? Thanks!

#201 of 218 Old 08-13-2011, 12:34 PM

*Name: Kiyla

*EDD: March 1, 2012

*Age/ age when the baby will be born: 40

*What number child is this for you: #2

*Family (partner, other children, pets): Husband and 5-year-old daughter

*Birth plans/preferences: Home birth with a midwife and doula

*Thoughts / anything else you you would like to share:  Had a homebirth using Hypnobirthing.  The most empowering experience of my life.  Looking forward to doing it again;)

Married to the love of my life for 12 years...Robertjoy.gif Together we have a beautiful, brown-eyed 5 year old daughter Milan energy.gifLooking forward to the arrival of our bundle of love March 1, 2012 stork-girl.gif

#202 of 218 Old 08-18-2011, 08:07 AM

Sorry - I'm a little late with this.

*Name (whatever you would like to be called or like us to know you by): Valerie

*EDD: March 29th!

*Age/ age when the baby will be born: I'll be 32

*How long it took you to get your BFP: It was a big surprise! A GREAT surprise! joy.gif

*What number child is this for you: first

*Family (partner, other children, pets): New husband, and our puppies Tessie and Perra

*Birth plans/preferences: Hospital, but will be all natural

#203 of 218 Old 08-18-2011, 09:10 AM

Hi ladies!  I really appreciated being part of the March 2010 DDC and am glad to be joining you. 

*Name: Liz

*EDD: March 22

*Age/ age when the baby will be born: 30/31

*How long it took you to get your BFP: 1st cycle not preventing

*What number child is this for you: Second

*Family (partner, other children, pets): DH, DD who is 17 months, and our wonderful dog

*Birth plans/preferences: Had a waterbirth in the hospital last time- hope for a similar birth

*Thoughts / anything else you you would like to share: I'm a little daunted by the close age gap between my firstborn and this baby- there's family history of secondary infertility so we stopped preventing thinking that it might take a while... and then it didn't... But I'm also very excited to give my daughter a sibling.  Still feeling cautious about MC because so many of my IRL friends have dealt with MC recently...but I'm feeling VERY nauseous so hoping that all is well.  

Mom to DD born March 2010, and someone new March 2012

#204 of 218 Old 08-18-2011, 11:11 AM

oops....my due date has been changed to march 3rd!

mom to the awesomest 9 year old little lady. mom to the awesomest mushy baby born oct.16 2009 by successful VBAC. wife to the awesomest dude ever. life is good. at it again and due march 3, 2012!

#205 of 218 Old 08-31-2011, 10:19 AM

*Name (whatever you would like to be called or like us to know you by): Morgan namaste.gif

*EDD: March 11th heartbeat.gif

*Age/ age when the baby will be born: 26

*How long it took you to get your BFP: Just shy of 1 year

*What number child is this for you: 1st!joy.gif

*Family (partner, other children, pets): Husband Jake, 1 year old labrabull named Lucy, 2 black kitties; Boots and dora, and a bunny named Boozer

*Birth plans/preferences: Home birth/water birth. We have hired a midwife but also have a back up in case of any "emergencies" I fully believe my body was made to do this!h20homebirth.gif

*Thoughts/anything else you would like to share: So much to do to get prepared...not sure where to start first!shrug.gif

#206 of 218 Old 09-01-2011, 04:55 PM

*Name (whatever you would like to be called or like us to know you by): Faith

*EDD:  7 March

*Age/ age when the baby will be born: 31

*How long it took you to get your BFP:  well.... I was still BFing my DD who will be 2 in December so we weren't really trying to get pregnant again. But we weren't really not trying either.

*What number child is this for you: #2

*Family (partner, other children, pets): DH, & DD.

*Birth plans/preferences:  VBAC at a local hospital with a Midwife is where we're leaning. Although I love my OB, she can't do a VBAC at the hospital where she delivers.

*Thoughts / anything else you you would like to share: We're excited but very nervous. We're telling the rest of the family this weekend and I'll be 13.5ish weeks. We told some of the family last weekend. Used Hypnobabies for DD and planning on using it again.

Mom to DD 12/2009; married to wonderful hubby 1/07.
#207 of 218 Old 09-05-2011, 04:07 PM

*Name (whatever you would like to be called or like us to know you by): Sophia

*EDD: March 10th

*Age/ age when the baby will be born: 21 (22 a month after baby is born)

*How long it took you to get your BFP: June 27. VERY eary!

*What number child is this for you: 2

*Family (partner, other children, pets): DH=Magnus, DD=Analeigh, dog= Archie (westie)

*Birth plans/preferences: Natural again, but 1st time waterbirth!

*Thoughts / anything else you you would like to share: So excited for March to come! Can't wait to hold my new LO!

#208 of 218 Old 09-06-2011, 09:04 PM

*Name: Supurrkitten

*EDD: March 1 2012

*Age/ age when the baby will be born: 38 Ugh

*How long it took you to get your BFP: little over 2.5 years

*What number child is this for you: Two

*Family (partner, other children, pets): Husband Jim, Son Wolfgang Jan 2008, Cats Fergus and Diego

*Birth plans/preferences:Would love to HB but probably labor at home go in to deliver (we are AO incompatible and I want to deliver in Hospital to be able to room in with child if they need treatment.)

*Thoughts / anything else you you would like to share: We had a rough start 2 missed and then bleeding at just about 8 weeks. We had labs done that said not viable, then an US that said all good. Kind of a roller coaster, having some trouble bonding with the one on the inside right now. Hoping it gets better.

#209 of 218 Old 09-07-2011, 03:44 PM

*Name (whatever you would like to be called or like us to know you by): Debbie

*EDD: March 17, 2012

*Age/ age when the baby will be born: 34

*How long it took you to get your BFP: 4 months

*What number child is this for you: first

*Family (partner, other children, pets): Hubby (married one year), three mutts, chickens, parrot

*Birth plans/preferences: Midwife, Homebirth, Just ordered Hypnobabies :)

*Thoughts / anything else you you would like to share: 

#210 of 218 Old 09-08-2011, 05:28 PM

*Name (whatever you would like to be called or like us to know you by):  Catherine or akemt

*EDD:  March 29th

*Age/ age when the baby will be born:  30 (maybe 31 depending?!)

*How long it took you to get your BFP:  The question for us is whether B/C works, not if we can get a BFP!

*What number child is this for you:  6th

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page