Emotional vent post - say it here! - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-26-2011, 06:40 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Junebugs - how much are you vomiting? Are you losing weight from it?

Wife to DH, mama to bikenew.gif DD (7) ribboncesarean.gif, babyf.gif DS born 3/12 ribboncesarean.gif, and have had five early losses. angel1.gif
I have Stiff Person Syndrome and my other car is a candy apple red Rascal. Feel free to ask me about it. wheelchair.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2011, 01:38 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Junebugs-I'm in the same boat. I've lost 30 pounds and OB said if I don't gain by Thursday shes putting me in hospital:(.

Cameragirl-Why are you on steroids?

Married to the love of my life for 12 years...Robertjoy.gif Together we have a beautiful, brown-eyed 5 year old daughter Milan energy.gifLooking forward to the arrival of our bundle of love March 1, 2012 stork-girl.gif

Old 08-27-2011, 01:40 PM

I guess I shouldn't be complaining...I'm not actually vomiting.  I've just had severe nausea and dizziness since week 7.  It actually seems to be getting a little bit worse.  I eating some, but I'm still down about 5 pounds now.  I tried zofran and it helped a little bit, but the constipation side effect was really bad.

Old 08-27-2011, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyla View Post

Junebugs-I'm in the same boat. I've lost 30 pounds and OB said if I don't gain by Thursday shes putting me in hospital:(.

Cameragirl-Why are you on steroids?

I have Stiff Person Syndrome. Funky name, I know. It causes muscle spasms, and steroids are one of the drugs they know to be pretty safe after 10 weeks or so. I'm doing a pulse dose, so a high starting dose, then taper down to nothing to see if it helps.

Wife to DH, mama to bikenew.gif DD (7) ribboncesarean.gif, babyf.gif DS born 3/12 ribboncesarean.gif, and have had five early losses. angel1.gif
I have Stiff Person Syndrome and my other car is a candy apple red Rascal. Feel free to ask me about it. wheelchair.gif
Old 08-28-2011, 05:05 AM

Oh I hope it helps!

Living a life like no one else, with my husband, and all our children
Old 08-28-2011, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunebugsMom View Post

I guess I shouldn't be complaining...I'm not actually vomiting.  I've just had severe nausea and dizziness since week 7.  It actually seems to be getting a little bit worse.  I eating some, but I'm still down about 5 pounds now.  I tried zofran and it helped a little bit, but the constipation side effect was really bad.

It is just as miserable to be that nauseated or dizzy all of the time. I've been there and I don't ever want to go back. Constipation is no fun, either. Sometimes you just need to complain, you know? I'd say feeling crummy for weeks on end is a good reason.

Old 08-28-2011, 03:11 PM - Thread Starter

I really just don't know how much I can take in the past month. I wish I could just type out all of the details and get them out of my brain, but I know for legal reasons I should probably be really careful.

Custody battle

downturn in stock market means huge damage to our savings

house appraised low, so we have to sell the stocks to help meet requirements

no more cushion if custody battle gets really expensive, may not get to be a sahm

I'm covered in hives, and nothing helps them

my nice relaxing weekend turned into one of the most stressful events in my life, and my dog required $600 in stitches. Ended up sleeping (more like laying awake because she was whining) next to her all night long, and I have no idea what we're going to do during the work week.

I feel like I just need a break from all of this. I'm trying to remain as strong as I can, but life is just getting to me. Tears.

Happily married to my soul mate, and a mommy of two girls + another baby due in June!

5****10****15****20****25****30****35**stillheart.gif*40

Old 08-29-2011, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandy Lion View Post

I really just don't know how much I can take in the past month. I wish I could just type out all of the details and get them out of my brain, but I know for legal reasons I should probably be really careful.

Custody battle

downturn in stock market means huge damage to our savings

house appraised low, so we have to sell the stocks to help meet requirements

no more cushion if custody battle gets really expensive, may not get to be a sahm

I'm covered in hives, and nothing helps them

my nice relaxing weekend turned into one of the most stressful events in my life, and my dog required $600 in stitches. Ended up sleeping (more like laying awake because she was whining) next to her all night long, and I have no idea what we're going to do during the work week.

I feel like I just need a break from all of this. I'm trying to remain as strong as I can, but life is just getting to me. Tears.

I am so sorry you are going through this.

Old 08-29-2011, 04:54 PM

Dandy Lion, that is a lot to be going through.  I hope you get a break soon.

Mom to DS(14), DS(12), DD(9), DS(6), DS (4), and DS(2)  

***4***8****13***17***21****26***heartbeat.gif****35****40

Old 09-02-2011, 05:49 AM

I had the blood test associated with the Nuchal (downs syndrome) test today and had them question the dates I had scheduled for my ultrasound.  I was so stressed because I thought I had it all sorted so it was done within the 13 weeks.  After all the IVF, surgeries and testing I've been through, I'm so sick to death of being questioned and poked and having to argue with people like blood collectors every step of the way  mecry.gif

The blood collecting lady said to me, "so, when did you have your ultrasound" and I said "I'm having it next week" and then she said, "since when do people have the ultrasound after the blood test". I'm sitting there ready to have my blood collected after waiting half an hour, in my lunch break, and now this.

She took my blood anyway, and I phoned the doctors clinic afterwards and my doctor confirmed that she wanted me to have the blood test first, then a few days after that, have the ultrasound to look at the translucency thing.  I was right all along and I'd followed my doctors instructions properly.  I had it all sorted out and organised already.  It was really hard to get an appointment at the ultrasound clinic too because they only operate a certain number of days and I had a window of about 5 days to have all this done.

I dislike it when I feel confident in myself in something I am doing, and then someone comes and throws a spanner in the works and then I begin to doubt myself when in actual fact I had it right all along  :-(  

30 years old,  part time wheelchair.gif,  Living in Australia with my DH and belly.gif with IVF bubba #1 after a long long time of ttc.  Very grateful we've made it this far.  Due March 2012

I enjoy these activities:  sewmachine.gif     crochetsmilie.gif       geek.gif        greenthumb.gif

Planning on  bfinfant.gif      femalesling.GIF    cd.gif   

Old 09-15-2011, 04:00 AM

I'm exhausted most nights after work  :-(

I thought we were going away for the weekend soon to visit dh's family, and now an overnight, or two night stay has now turned into a three night trip with us leaving after work on Friday night :-(  Great.  And this is all so we can have 'two whole days' while we are there.  We will come back monday, take the day off work.  Two whole days and three nights with the in-laws, hooray  eyesroll.gif  

30 years old,  part time wheelchair.gif,  Living in Australia with my DH and belly.gif with IVF bubba #1 after a long long time of ttc.  Very grateful we've made it this far.  Due March 2012

I enjoy these activities:  sewmachine.gif     crochetsmilie.gif       geek.gif        greenthumb.gif

Planning on  bfinfant.gif      femalesling.GIF    cd.gif   

Old 09-15-2011, 06:06 AM

I've got two...

First, DH sleeps like he's on fire I swear. He doesn't roll over, he thrashes. Steals all the covers, kicks me, etc. I don't know what the freak his problem is, but I may start sleeping upstairs for serious, he wakes me daily by 3am and my alarm is 4:00.

And my other? My parents have had my 'we're pg' letter for almost 3w and haven't come up with anything to say about a new grandbaby. How seriously stupid is that?? Makes me feel like crap.

Mama to 4 amazing little people, another little expected 3/6/12!
Avid Unassisted Birth supporter/Mama

User Tag List