Number 4 for me - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 07-15-2011, 09:32 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Finally i tested tonight and a def positive. was in semi denial till i started feeling sick and dude i feel like im showing already ...i thiiiink my lmp was may 26th... i made an appointment for Monday to "confirm". still haven't told my bf...thinking tonight is the time...maybe tomorrow when we wake up. This will be number 2 for us and 4 for me.... M oldest is 7 youngest will be 2 on the 12th of Aug...wasn't exactly planned but its how things go...well sometimes.. Unfortunately i can see the news as being ruff at first for everyone except my kids.., (uuuug im gonna haaate peoples expressions, responses and unwanted opinions...) hope it passes to joy quick! nervous and glad to have a due date club!....although  i don't know my dd it'll be march if i calculated right.

Jessica- mama to 4 sweet, awesome, lovable boys!

Want 1000's of Facebook Likes, Twitter Followers, Google +1's for FREE! Check out: http://socialmedianetworkexchange.com

#2 of 4 Old 11-21-2011, 03:28 PM - Thread Starter

Well my due date is march 24th.. totally not the due date i would have gotten by going off may 26th as a LMP super confusing IMO....I had a load of early ultrasounds due to bleeding and they have came to the due date of 3/24. Since my last baby was a section this baby will be to. I was seeking a VBAC but my hospital has a ban in place and after filing a grievance against my hospital and getting the response i have come to the terms that ill be having a c-section because my other options have run out.. Im here to find support and talk to other mamas due the same time as me!!

we found out we are having a girl so after 3 boys this is def a change BUT i cant wait! :) 

LOL and as i look up i notice i said im mama to 4 sweet lovable boys.. I only have 3 boys LOL funny funny where was my mind when I first wrote that post?

Want 1000's of Facebook Likes, Twitter Followers, Google +1's for FREE! Check out: http://socialmedianetworkexchange.com

#3 of 4 Old 11-26-2011, 10:16 PM

Welcome. Number 4 for me too. Sorry to hear no luck doing vbac. How fun boys and a girl. Ahhhh.
#4 of 4 Old 11-27-2011, 09:05 PM - Thread Starter

i know AND A GIRL!! im really just getting used to the idea <3 what about you mama? How old are your little ones, genders ect? Since writing my first post my boys have all had birthdays and they are now 8, 6 and 27.5 (ya i still count in months) months :D 

jessica

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page