Good News and Gratitude - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 38 Old 08-03-2011, 10:34 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

could you have a subchorionic hemorrhage? Placenta previa? How very scary!

Mom of 7, ages 12, 11, 8, 6, 4, 3, and 18 months!grouphug.gif
#32 of 38 Old 08-03-2011, 10:37 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Wow, that would be scary!  Glad everything turned out OK.

Mom to DS(14), DS(12), DD(9), DS(6), DS (4), and DS(2)  

***4***8****13***17***21****26***heartbeat.gif****35****40

#33 of 38 Old 08-03-2011, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyblessedmama View Post

could you have a subchorionic hemorrhage? Placenta previa? How very scary!

At the ultrasound I had at 8 weeks, she said that the placenta looked fine and she could see no sign of bleeding around it.  No indication of the bleeding whatsoever.  I don't know if that would be too early to tell if the placenta was low lying or not.  She didn't say anything about its position.  So I have no clue.  Time is just going SOOO SLOOOOOOOOW.  One day seems like about 4.  And I just can't make myself be productive so my house and kids and business are suffering from my distractedness.  Every molehill seems like a mountain and it is tough to cope.  Trying to remain positive.  I am SO thankful to have heard that beautiful heartbeat this morning.

#34 of 38 Old 08-03-2011, 01:39 PM

I had  horrendous bleeding with my ds. Therer was blood everywhere and it just ran out of me. The  ER doc said  that it can pool inside the uterus and when the pressure on the cervix gets too much it just comes all ot at once. I passed clots, too, but the hemmorhage was easy to see on the us. Everything turned out okay. With this pregnancy I also bleed for a couple of hours, just trickeling out of me and the it stopped. It didn't worry me us much as last time. I more terrified of a missed miscarriage. Sums of my experiences, I guess.

Wishing you all the best!!!!

me, wife and mama to ds ('06) and dd ('07), my miracle dd ('12) and surprise ds (5/14) and to plenty pets!

twinsbrokenheart.gifbrokenheart.gif2/11, lost another twin brokenheart.gif 8/11

#35 of 38 Old 08-03-2011, 02:33 PM

I went in for my 7 week viability ultrasound today.  The sound of the heartbeat brought tears to my eyes :)  All looked good :)

#36 of 38 Old 08-08-2011, 10:53 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I am grateful to whoever first thought of putting a pillow between your knees when sleeping to help with hip pain.   Ahhhh -- so much more comfortable.

Mom to DS(14), DS(12), DD(9), DS(6), DS (4), and DS(2)  

***4***8****13***17***21****26***heartbeat.gif****35****40

#37 of 38 Old 08-08-2011, 11:50 AM

We're thankful for sustenance here. Today 33 POUNDS of tomatoes from the garden are in big stock pots on the stove. They'll be cooked down to make spaghetti sauce for the cooler months. Also thankful for the delicious smelling red wine that we got from a friend. I can't drink it, but it smells soooo good and I'm sure it will taste good in the tomato sauce. We're having fresh picked corn for dinner, too. All this from inter-planting vegetables in our existing rose and flower beds. You can harvest a lot from a suburban lot if you put your mind to it!

Wife to DH, mama to bikenew.gif DD (7) ribboncesarean.gif, babyf.gif DS born 3/12 ribboncesarean.gif, and have had five early losses. angel1.gif
I have Stiff Person Syndrome and my other car is a candy apple red Rascal. Feel free to ask me about it. wheelchair.gif
#38 of 38 Old 08-08-2011, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameragirl View Post

We're thankful for sustenance here. Today 33 POUNDS of tomatoes from the garden are in big stock pots on the stove. They'll be cooked down to make spaghetti sauce for the cooler months. Also thankful for the delicious smelling red wine that we got from a friend. I can't drink it, but it smells soooo good and I'm sure it will taste good in the tomato sauce. We're having fresh picked corn for dinner, too. All this from inter-planting vegetables in our existing rose and flower beds. You can harvest a lot from a suburban lot if you put your mind to it!

Nice! Sounds wonderful! eat.gif

treehugger.gif geek.gif Mama to Lauren Philippa Elethea (3) energy.gifand expecting a little Jay bird March 2012! 3rdtri.gif

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28*babygirl.gif*32***36***40**

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page