Weekly Chat August 7-13 - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

#31 of 34 Old 08-12-2011, 02:54 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Wow!  Way to go chickies!

I went grocery shopping  today, but I forgot my list at home.  And I was hungry while shopping.  Bad combo.  And I don't even really feel like I got very much that will be easy to make and filling, good snacks for the kids and that.  Arg.  I did get some frozen easy to make stuff.  I put one of those 1 lb hungry man tv dinners in the microwave when I got home, and devoured it when I was done putting the groceries away.  I figured I would be full, since I seem to starve and then fill up quickly, but when I finished that one, I popped a regular tv dinner in the microwave and ate that.  And they were both so good.  And they were the only ones I bought.  Boo.

Mom to DS(14), DS(12), DD(9), DS(6), DS (4), and DS(2)  

***4***8****13***17***21****26***heartbeat.gif****35****40

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 34 Old 08-12-2011, 03:27 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Cameragirl -- I've had two of the spinal fusions your mom is going in for and I would be happy to tell you about it if that would help!

Beth, SAHM to the little french goose, 6/17/09 and my little panda bear 2/6/12. I nursed with low supply, domperidone and a lact-aid for 18 months!
#33 of 34 Old 08-13-2011, 07:21 AM

Up and better a couple of weeks after back surgery sounds like it's a good sign!  I hope everything goes smoothly for her.

Mom to DS(14), DS(12), DD(9), DS(6), DS (4), and DS(2)  

***4***8****13***17***21****26***heartbeat.gif****35****40

#34 of 34 Old 08-15-2011, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassnBeth View Post

Cameragirl -- I've had two of the spinal fusions your mom is going in for and I would be happy to tell you about it if that would help!

I'd love to hear about your experiences, CassnBeth.

Mom is scheduled for surgery today at 8 am. They expect the surgery to take 4-5 hours. If you're the praying type, prayers would be most appreciated. Healing vibes are great, too. Between the surgery, the perinatology consult Tuesday, and the sunburn I managed to get today, I'm wide awake and have to be up in six or seven hours to meet Mom at the hospital. My sister is taking her and staying with her while they prep her since Sis has to work and can only stay until 8. We're going to be the waiting room crew...which should be interesting with a five year old. Both sisters are back to work and my dad is off doing what retired people do, so there weren't many choices for babysitters that like to be up before the sun.

Wife to DH, mama to bikenew.gif DD (7) ribboncesarean.gif, babyf.gif DS born 3/12 ribboncesarean.gif, and have had five early losses. angel1.gif
I have Stiff Person Syndrome and my other car is a candy apple red Rascal. Feel free to ask me about it. wheelchair.gif

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page