Have the crazy preggo dreams started for you? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 08-08-2011, 12:41 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Last night I dreamed I was at some government school, and I was supposed to hack into these old computer drives they gave me. I ended up finding out information that I wasn't supposed to, and had to hide from them. Then I was at a family get together, and an SR-71 crashed into the house next door. Somehow we were all fine, nobody got hurt in the crash, and there was no fire.

The odd thing? I watched a romantic comedy with Reese Witherspoon before bed. It absolutely nothing to do with spy planes or anything like that.

Wife to DH, mama to bikenew.gif DD (7) ribboncesarean.gif, babyf.gif DS born 3/12 ribboncesarean.gif, and have had five early losses. angel1.gif
I have Stiff Person Syndrome and my other car is a candy apple red Rascal. Feel free to ask me about it. wheelchair.gif
#2 of 7 Old 08-08-2011, 01:00 PM

Yup, yup. Every night I have a new strange, vivid dream, usually featuring someone I don't generally dream about.

The other night I dreamed that my BIL gave me a VHS cassette and asked me to watch it. I watched it while sitting on top of an old German castle. The video contained my BIL ranting and screaming, going on and on, berating me for nursing my 3yo while at his apartment (something which has never happened irl). The whole thing was really vivid, and I have similarly bizarre and vivid dreams almost every night.

Haven't dreamed about my little Jay bird yet, though!

treehugger.gif geek.gif Mama to Lauren Philippa Elethea (3) energy.gifand expecting a little Jay bird March 2012! 3rdtri.gif

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28*babygirl.gif*32***36***40**

#3 of 7 Old 08-08-2011, 01:53 PM

Last night I dreamt that my sil came over with a chainsaw and completely remodeled our house while in a ballerina costume and showing a drive in movie in our backyard.

#4 of 7 Old 08-08-2011, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whovian21 View Post

Last night I dreamt that my sil came over with a chainsaw and completely remodeled our house while in a ballerina costume and showing a drive in movie in our backyard.

ROTFLMAO.gif

treehugger.gif geek.gif Mama to Lauren Philippa Elethea (3) energy.gifand expecting a little Jay bird March 2012! 3rdtri.gif

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28*babygirl.gif*32***36***40**

#5 of 7 Old 08-08-2011, 02:05 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by whovian21 View Post

bow2.gif That is awesome.

Wife to DH, mama to bikenew.gif DD (7) ribboncesarean.gif, babyf.gif DS born 3/12 ribboncesarean.gif, and have had five early losses. angel1.gif
I have Stiff Person Syndrome and my other car is a candy apple red Rascal. Feel free to ask me about it. wheelchair.gif
#6 of 7 Old 08-08-2011, 03:15 PM

The dreams have begun here and every morning my husband has another story of what I have done in the middle of the night.  The other night, he came in the bedroom, I sat straight up and said, 'Oh, I didn't realize you were here! Did you bring the kids with you?' When he replied yes, I said,'oh good' and promptly went back to sleep on my pillow.  

#7 of 7 Old 08-08-2011, 06:58 PM

Me too, crazy vivid dreams every night, AND during my all too frequent naps.  I noticed it right after my first positive test, and it's been every night since then!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page