The things kids say... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 08-12-2011, 08:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
DD comes up to me while I'm laying on the couch. "Momma - your boobies are BIG. Why are they so big? Did they get really big with all the milk you gave me?"

I caught her stomach bug and I'm exhausted, so I bumbled out "Uh, yeah."

"Oh. Why do they keep getting bigger?" she asks.

"Well, this baby needs milk when it is born, too." I say.

She lifts up her shirt, pinches her nipple, and says "Oh! They get all big and squirt like this!"

blush.gif

Wife to DH, mama to bikenew.gif DD (7) ribboncesarean.gif, babyf.gif DS born 3/12 ribboncesarean.gif, and have had five early losses. angel1.gif
I have Stiff Person Syndrome and my other car is a candy apple red Rascal. Feel free to ask me about it. wheelchair.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 08-13-2011, 07:09 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Oh just wait...it will get better.  During my last pregnancy my ds didn't really notice until my belly button popped.  One day he lifted up my shirt and started rubbing my belly.  He looked up at me with this awestruck expression and said "Whoa, Mama, that's a big milkies!"  He then tried to nurse on my belly button. 

treehugger.gif homemaker mama to jumpers.gif and stork-boy.gif due in March

#3 of 3 Old 08-13-2011, 02:54 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageR View Post

Oh just wait...it will get better.  During my last pregnancy my ds didn't really notice until my belly button popped.  One day he lifted up my shirt and started rubbing my belly.  He looked up at me with this awestruck expression and said "Whoa, Mama, that's a big milkies!"  He then tried to nurse on my belly button. 

lol.gif

Wife to DH, mama to bikenew.gif DD (7) ribboncesarean.gif, babyf.gif DS born 3/12 ribboncesarean.gif, and have had five early losses. angel1.gif
I have Stiff Person Syndrome and my other car is a candy apple red Rascal. Feel free to ask me about it. wheelchair.gif

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page