I'm 41 yo 7 wks pregnant and lkng4 a like-minded Kindred Spirit "pregnancy pen pal" - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-18-2011, 06:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello,

I hope I'm posting in the correct forum for the thoughts I want to share.  Thank you for creating this great forum.  I'm always grateful when I discover a forum where I can share ideas and thoughts with like-minded folks who are going thru similar experiences as I am.  If I may, I have a special request.  I'm happy and grateful to say that I'm 7 wks pregnant.  This is my 1st pregnancy and I'm very excited and to be honest, a bit nervous, but I guess that's to be expected. I'm 41 years old.   It's nothing out of the ordinary, it's just a scary new experience for me and I really need support, but specifically from women who are similar like minds and share similar healthy lifestyles that I do.  I'm looking for a "pregnancy pen pal" because I need to connect with someone with whom I can relate, who understands me, with whom I can share similar experiences, preferably a little bit further along than I am so that I know what to expect and I can learn and glean from the other person's experiences.  I'm plant-based non-dairy vegetarian, non-smoker, non-drinker, zero coffee, caffeine, sugar, herbalist, holistic, organic, green, chemical-free, and Ayurveda is an integral important part of my life.  I make a strong effort to eat as healthy as I can, only natural healthy whole foods, no junk food, and I'm an avid label reader.  I follow holistic medicine principles and I'm My due date is around March 25, 2012.  I intend to have a natural home birth, preferably a water birth, but at minimal a natural home birth with a midwife.  I'm petite with very small feet lol ;-).  Hey, I couldn't resist some levity here.  I know it's going to be an amazing journey and I'm looking forward to it.  Thank you for listening and thank you for your kind caring support.

Thank you for being fragrance-free! Wear organic or wear nothing!
http://bodyearthself.blogspot.com/

User Tag List