do you scrapbook? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-09-2011, 01:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

When my dd was a baby I was totally into digital scrapbooking, and then around the time she turned 2 she became impossible to photograph and I went back to school. I'd really like to get started back up again, but I'm having the hardest time getting motivated... Are any of you scrapbookers?

Happily married to my soul mate, and a mommy of two girls + another baby due in June!

5****10****15****20****25****30****35**stillheart.gif*40

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2011, 07:03 PM

I have DD1's baby book of her first year done with digital scrapbooking.  Barely started on DD2's when DH got critically ill a couple of years back and I stopped because there was no time for anything but holding our family together.  I never took it up again, but I should SO BAD because I now have two baby books to think about!  Oy!  I'm planning on taking a long break from working at home after baby comes, so maybe then.  ;)

Janel, crochetsmilie.gif DIY/crafting addicted wife to DH treehugger.gif for 8 yrs, loving mama to DD1 notes.gif - 6 yrs, DD2energy.gif- 3 yrs, and baby 3 stork-suprise.gif due Feb/Mar 2012, planning our first waterbirth.jpg  homebirth.jpg

Old 10-10-2011, 01:18 PM

I do!  I do the traditional method though.  Going back and catching up from birth to when I started scrapping seemed to daunting so I started by only going back one year.  I am motivated to keep up and I can go back and scrap birth to age 2 when my kids consume less of my time :)  I love it.  I have great scrap friends and can't imagine quitting!

Old 10-12-2011, 09:35 PM

I do.  So far I have just done the traditional method.  I am SO far behind though.  I have a huge scrapbook each for my first three, but haven't done the last two.  And the ones for the first three are only birth to first birthday.  Then I have a combined subsequent birthday and annual portrait scrapbook that I'm not too far behind in.

I want to keep to the traditional method for their first year, but go to digital for much of the other stuff.

I have always made it a point to keep good records and a baby log, so I will remember special events and milestones.  I also have all the pictures sorted and dated by month, so when I do have the time, it shouldn't be too hard.

Old 10-30-2011, 02:54 PM

I do! The traditional way. I like hands on much better than being behind a computer more than I already am lol. I have a serious stash of supplies including my cricut which I absolutely love. Sparkly, pretty embelishments? I'm there....

Mom to angel baby, grew wings at 5 weeks in May '07, William, born Dec '08, and another angel who grew wings at 8w4d (lost at 11w) in Oct '10. Rachel born Feb 2012, Another angel Lost Sept '13. New bean due Nov '14!

User Tag List