We have a due date club! (Introductions) - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 48 Old 08-05-2011, 07:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Hi! I am mel, I am pregnant with our second baby due April 10.  DS was born at 38 weeks so I am not sure if we will have an April baby or not.  I am super excited but not feeling at all like I did with DS.  I am all for not puking my guts out all the time but it makes me a little nervous.  DS is 18 months and still nursing a lot.  Looking forward to hanging out with you ladies!

married to my love , in love with MJ born 1/18/10 and PJ born 4/6/12 waterbirth.jpg and now due with a surprise 11/14!
#32 of 48 Old 08-06-2011, 07:35 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm Hillary :) I just found out Tuesday that we're expecting our first! My "due" date is April 12th. (My birthday is April 23rd, I almost expect a birthday baby!) 

SO doesn't know yet! He's out of town until this coming Tuesday. I'm dying to tell him!!!! 

Hillary (22) belly.gif Justin (25) stillheart.gif

We're expecting our first precious sprout in April 2012 joy.gif And planning a homebirth! homebirth.jpg

#33 of 48 Old 08-06-2011, 09:51 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillaryblaire View Post

I'm Hillary :) I just found out Tuesday that we're expecting our first! My "due" date is April 12th. (My birthday is April 23rd, I almost expect a birthday baby!)

lol.gif I am due about the same day, and my husband's birthday is April 25th. I said the same thing to him!

#34 of 48 Old 08-06-2011, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealic View Post

lol.gif I am due about the same day, and my husband's birthday is April 25th. I said the same thing to him!

What a cool birthday present that would be! :) 

Hillary (22) belly.gif Justin (25) stillheart.gif

We're expecting our first precious sprout in April 2012 joy.gif And planning a homebirth! homebirth.jpg

#35 of 48 Old 08-06-2011, 07:14 PM

Hi, I'm Tanya wave.gif  My EDD is April, 12th.  This will be baby #2 for DH and I.  We lost our first, our son Ollie, in early January at 17 weeks pregnant.  We have two DD's from my previous marriage and all of us are very excited and hopeful to add more love to our family.  After having a loss, this pregnancy has definitely felt different.  I find I'm apprehensive where I never was before and I'm having to balance that with faith to keep positive and healthy for this lil' babe.  I will be seeing the same midwife as my last pregnancy (love her and her team) and plan on a homebirth in water.  I'm so grateful to share this exciting journey with yous :)

Tanya treehugger.gif DH-Brian, DD Adri (8), DD Izzy (7), DS Ollie angel.gif (1/5/11 @ 17 weeks) and our rainbow1284.gif baby due April 12th, 2012.

Of all the lessons I did not learn as a child, or even as an adult; I learn through being, mother to my children. Through love and through pain, we are delivered and blessed!

#36 of 48 Old 08-08-2011, 10:12 AM

HI, I'm Courtney, I am expecting my 4th baby April Fool's Day. My older girls will have just turned 3,6, and 9.  The neat thing about our April baby is the other girls are March, January, and February, 2003, 2006, and 2009. Natural breastfeeding spacing and I enjoy patterns. My husband and I are excited about the new baby but know that we are probably going to have to move to a bigger house now which is a bit stressful since we have to figure out how to make that happen. I am planning a homebirth with my amazing midwife and friend who I met my last pregnancy. I think it will be really amazing to be using the same person( I also like continuity as I moved a lot as a kid) , and because at my last birth we just knew each other from office visits but now we are friends.

I am looking forward to getting to know you all as we progress through our pregnancies and into all of our varied mothering journeys.

Courtney and Cree, baby made 3, added one more then there were 4, sakes alive, then we had 5, another in the mix now we have 6!

A Momma in love with her Little Women-Jewel Face, Jo Jo Bean, June Bug, and Sweet Coraline.

#37 of 48 Old 08-11-2011, 10:29 AM

Hey there,

This is pregnancy # 12, baby #8...freaking out a little. Still not quite sure if this is "real". So far IRL only my BGF knows. Not sure how to tell my partner (the 1 year old DS is ours...the older 6 are mine...& he has 2 older ones also...so with this one we will have 10!!!!) This was TOTALLY unplanned. I just suck at BC...gotten pregnant on EVERYTHING. :o

If this sticks it will be a OB closely followed hospital birth. I've had midwives for the past 5 babies & had failed at every attempt for a homebirth (either pre-term or broken waters 18hr+). Last time around I was DISGUSTED with the "care" that I received. For weeks I knew that something was REALLY wrong & the midwife totally disregarded everything I said...to the point of telling me that the contractions & bloody show I was having at 31 weeks was "due to changes in barometric activity"(I went into labour a few hours later) :(

Mama of 2 boys, 5 girls.grouphug.gif

#38 of 48 Old 08-11-2011, 02:03 PM

Hi, I'm Judy!  I'm 32, dh is *just about* 33 and I'm calling this surprise a birthday present to him (his birthday is Aug. 15th)!  We've never 'planned' for any babies, but have never prevented either.  We're a happily Catholic family and we homeschool our girls.  DH is currently studying to become a Deacon within the Catholic church (nearly five years of classes that he's taken, paying for tuition, books, etc.... all for a volunteer job! He's more dedicated than I ;) ) and, God-willing, will be ordained in almost exactly a year.  ... His deacon-aspirations could be a bit tricky with this baby #5!  In late April, he has a silent, week-long retreat that he HAS to attend.  Like, if he doesn't, he's out of the program!  My best guess is an EDD of April 6th.. but I don't know exactly.  I only had three cycles prior to getting pregnant!

I have four girls.. by April of 2012, they will be 10, 8, 6 and 2!  I'm already planning on making diapers and some clothing for this baby.  Sewing itty bitty baby gear is THE BEST!

Our house is feeling SUPER small lately... when we bought it we had just one and one on the way... but now we're about to be a family of SEVEN!!!  Having just two bedrooms on the main level is seeming a bit silly now ;)  Currently, the three older girls share a room (a bunk bed and a twin bed in there) and the littlest sleeps in our room with dh and me.  And of course eight months ago we finally got a new vehicle, a used Suburban... and it only seats 7.  We're going to be AT CAPACITY!  Ack!!  Oh well, it all works out. ... oh, and it's our only vehicle too!

Admittedly, when I found out, I was... almost a bit ticked!  I had suspected for a week or so, but was ignoring all the signs and just figuring that nothing was happening because my cycles were still wonky.. but.. nope ;) .. I got into running in February and have run two 5Ks and was in the process of training for a 10K.  I'm in the best shape of my entire life at this point (I had never been athletic before in the least).  So... this kind of throws a kink in things, but I figure it's just going to make labor/delivery that much better/easier!

This will be my first actually AT HOME birth!  First three were in hospitals, dd4 was born in another state (homebirth attended by a midwife was not legal at the time) with a midwife in a house where she offered WY residents "Birth and Breakfast!"  This time I get to have the same midwife, but it's now legal in WY to have a midwife-attended homebirth :)  Yay!  Super excited for that!

Judy, wife to my Catholic deacon husband ... homeschooling mother to my four girls and now a rainbow1284.gif BOY!!! Forever remembering our loss (8/11) angel3.gif .

#39 of 48 Old 08-13-2011, 09:04 PM

Hi!  My name is June.  We just found out today that we are expecting baby #3 around 4/14/12.  It was a complete shock and surprise as we were not TTC. 

#40 of 48 Old 08-13-2011, 09:26 PM

Hello Ladies, My name is Jenny and after months of trying, I am thrilled to be here!  We are expecting #3 in April!  We will be having a HBAC, and I can't wait.  I've just stopped nursing #1, and am still nursing #2.  My sister is due a week before, and another sister is desperately TTC, so it should be a fun pregnancy.  I love being pregnant and love that I'm here!  Can't wait to get to know all of you while we're here.

"Well behaved women seldom make history." Laurel Ulrich   To make my mark I familybed2.gifnovaxnocirc.giffly-by-nursing2.giffemalesling.GIFhbac.gif waterbirth.jpgcd.gif adoptionheart-1.gif, among other things,  and try to live a sustainable, natural life. My brood includes DD1, DS1 2 and 3, and expecting another in Aug 2014. 
#41 of 48 Old 08-15-2011, 01:07 PM

I cannot, for the life of me, get any text to show up on the roster thread... so here I am!  I just tested positive for baby #3 this weekend... so I am sitting around 4w2d (due 4/23/12).  We have two sons already who just turned 2 & 4 and decided to go ahead and try for a third so they can all be close in age.  A girl would be sweet, but my true preference at this point is to have another boy.  I guess that's just my comfort zone :)  I will be 27 when baby is born.  I will plan on a homebirth (or possibly birth center, less likely) with a midwife.  I have actually been studying to become a CPM since DS2 was born with a little work as an apprentice thrown in the mix, so this pregnancy might feel like a great big self-study experiment...

Happy to be here with all of you!!

Believing, doting, simplifying, caffeinating, baking, midwife in training, and mothering like a dirty hippie. tea6.gif

baby.gif #3 due in April!

#42 of 48 Old 08-15-2011, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheap Sunglasses View Post

I cannot, for the life of me, get any text to show up on the roster thread... so here I am!  I just tested positive for baby #3 this weekend... so I am sitting around 4w2d (due 4/23/12).  We have two sons already who just turned 2 & 4 and decided to go ahead and try for a third so they can all be close in age.  A girl would be sweet, but my true preference at this point is to have another boy.  I guess that's just my comfort zone :)  I will be 27 when baby is born.  I will plan on a homebirth (or possibly birth center, less likely) with a midwife.  I have actually been studying to become a CPM since DS2 was born with a little work as an apprentice thrown in the mix, so this pregnancy might feel like a great big self-study experiment...

Happy to be here with all of you!!

Congratulations!  We have a lot in common. :) We have a 3 and 1 year old and due with #3 4/14/12.  They'll be 4 and 2 when baby arrives.  We are planning a homebirth as well-our second one.  We had our first child in a birth center.  We have 2 girls and I would prefer another girl as well simply because I am not sure what to do with a boy. haha!!

#43 of 48 Old 08-15-2011, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StilletoQueen View Post

Congratulations!  We have a lot in common. :) We have a 3 and 1 year old and due with #3 4/14/12.  They'll be 4 and 2 when baby arrives.  We are planning a homebirth as well-our second one.  We had our first child in a birth center.  We have 2 girls and I would prefer another girl as well simply because I am not sure what to do with a boy. haha!!

tiphat.gif  Great!  I hereby accept any Y chromosomes you need to send my way!

Believing, doting, simplifying, caffeinating, baking, midwife in training, and mothering like a dirty hippie. tea6.gif

baby.gif #3 due in April!

#44 of 48 Old 08-16-2011, 09:17 AM

i just realised im not on this thread. 

hi everyone! im Natalie from Ipswich, England. i have conceived through ivf after losing 7 pregnancies, this one should be safe, long story. so i am very very lucky and happy to be here with my miracle test tube baby! my due date is april 11th unless this changes after my scan next week but its definitely around that time.  

im currently sick and tired and if i smell an onion i will puke for a long time....but i couldnt be happier.  

#45 of 48 Old 08-16-2011, 12:45 PM

Hello!  My name is Laura and I'm now expecting baby #2 around 4/14/12.  My DD was born at the end of 2008 so she will be about 3.5 years when this little one is due.  The first birth was supposed to be at home but we had to transfer due to GBS+ and water breaking with no labour, but I'm planning a home birth with midwives again this time and hoping (really hard!) it will all work out.  I live in Ontario, Canada. :)

knit.gifLaura, mama to my wonderful Wilhelmina (11/08) energy.gif and my precious Peregrine (4/12) babyboy.gif

#46 of 48 Old 08-17-2011, 06:34 PM

I'm expecting #3 April 1st. This was our first surprise pregnancy, but we were going to start trying soon anyway, so I'm thrilled!

Wife to A, Mama to little man H (5), and little E (2) my VBAC baby girl!
#47 of 48 Old 08-18-2011, 10:17 AM

Hi everyone, I got a BFP today that was not a surprise as I have been feeling it for a few days now. I am barely squeezing into this group, due April 30 based on conception. This will be baby number eight. I had a 9 week loss earlier this year so I am very much hoping for a healthy nine months! My other children are dd 13, ds 12, ds11, ds 9, ds 6, dd4, dd2. I am 33, will be 34 when this one is born. The first four were born in the hospital, the last three at home(as will be this one). I am so glad to be joining you!

Wendy,loving wife to Brian, happy mama of Trinity(15), Christian(15), Gavin(13), Logan(11), Griffon(9),Jubilee(7), Epiphany (4), and Lucian Danger( born 18 April 12) <3
#48 of 48 Old 08-18-2011, 11:08 AM

Welcome, Wendy.  I'm one of eight siblings, and love to see your big family!  Hopefully I'll have one of my own, eventually (working on number 3 right now, so I have a ways to go.)

"Well behaved women seldom make history." Laurel Ulrich   To make my mark I familybed2.gifnovaxnocirc.giffly-by-nursing2.giffemalesling.GIFhbac.gif waterbirth.jpgcd.gif adoptionheart-1.gif, among other things,  and try to live a sustainable, natural life. My brood includes DD1, DS1 2 and 3, and expecting another in Aug 2014. 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page