We have a due date club! (Introductions) - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 48 Old 08-03-2011, 08:04 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

YAY!

Hi! I'm Ashley and due with my second on April Fool's Day. DD took two years and 3 miscarriages to conceive, and I'm shocked I got pregnant on my 2nd month of trying while breastfeeding. It's early yet, so still no guarantee I'll actually have this baby, but I'm feeling pretty confident.

Oh, and I'll be HBACing. :)

Ashley, Pagan treehugger.gif mama to E (6/09) and my beautiful hbac.gif baby T (4/3/12)
#2 of 48 Old 08-03-2011, 10:55 AM

Hi, I'm Tracy, and we're expecting our first on April 5th!  We are soooo excited to be pregnant, as we've been planning this for about 6 years, but the timing was never right.  Now my husband has a great job that will allow me to stay home, which was the ultimate goal. 

At this point, we're just doing our best to bide our time for a few weeks before telling the world! Grandparents know (and are over the moon!), and one of my best friends, but we're waiting to hear a heartbeat before telling anyone else. 

As for symptoms, I am having virtually every one except nausea/vomiting!  I know it's early still (4 weeks, 6 days) but I don't mind all the other symptoms if I can avoid morning sickness!  Knocking on wood over here! 

#3 of 48 Old 08-03-2011, 12:54 PM

Yay! 

I'm Kate, EDD April 6th (I'll be 30).  This will be #2; DD is 2.5.  I'm a SAHM for now, which is a big change from when I was pg with DD.  I'm planning a VBAC.

We haven't told anyone IRL except my best friend, and are planning to wait a while.  No real symptoms here, so hopefully that will continue.  My first appt with the midwives won't be until 10-12 weeks, so I'm going to try not to get completely addicted to the DDC until then.  I keep saying that, at least....

Goals for this pregnancy are to gain less weight (I was 10 lbs lighter and gained 45 with DD); this time I'd like to stay under 35 lbs.  Focus on fetal positioning after 20 weeks; have my VBAC; and not spend a bunch of money on stuff we won't use.  I've set a goal of not buying anything at all for this baby until 20 weeks. 

That's about it!  Can't wait to meet you all!

#4 of 48 Old 08-03-2011, 12:55 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Hey everyone, I am Jeana and am so excited to be joining the DDC!

I am due on April 4th with my 5th baby and look forward to sharing the adventure that awaits us all!

Jeana, wife to best friend, mom to 1 boy and 3 girls and another due April 2012.

#5 of 48 Old 08-03-2011, 02:03 PM

Hello All!  Well, I'm tentatively excited to be here shy.gif.  I got a BFP (the line was a little lighter than the control) on Tuesday-- which would make me due April 13th.  Anyway, I'm hoping the experience moms can help me here-- I've been soooooooo crampy!  And it absolutely freaks me out!  Also, I know I shouldn't have done this, but I took my temp this morning and it went down greensad.gif.  So, I'm just feeling nervous about the combo of these things.  Any advice you ladies can offer me would be greatly appreciated!  I look forward to getting to know all of you well!  Hopefully...

Me = Healer, yogini, lactivist, step-mom, and wife to my dream come true joy.gif So grateful-- baby #1 April 2012

#6 of 48 Old 08-03-2011, 02:15 PM

Yay! Hi everyone!

I am Rebecca, and we just found out yesterday that I am pregnant! joy.gif I am due April 12th with our first. We hoped to conceive this month, have been planning it for a over year, as it means the baby is born just as my husband finishes college, but we never expected to actually hit the month exactly smile.gif No complaints though. I am 4 weeks tomorrow, and called the midwives today to book them. We live in Ontario Canada, so its covered by our provincial health insurance, which means that, while free, it fills up fast. But thankfully, most people aren't as OCD as me so we are in!

I have told 2 online friends but no one else. Even posting here makes me nervous but I just can't NOT tell someone!

I have suspected I was pregnant for about a week, as I was having many symptoms, but the dollar store tests didn't show it till yesterday. Then we splurged on an expensive digital test because I wanted to SEE the word clearly orngbiggrin.gif

Nice to meet you all smile.gif

#7 of 48 Old 08-03-2011, 02:38 PM - Thread Starter

Jessimaca: I've had plenty of crampy both with this pregnancy and with my daughter. Cramping is normal and you should experience it most of the 1st trimester.

Ashley, Pagan treehugger.gif mama to E (6/09) and my beautiful hbac.gif baby T (4/3/12)
#8 of 48 Old 08-03-2011, 02:54 PM

Hi all! I'm Melissa, due with my 5th (but my 6th baby including the little one we lost) around April 1st. This was the first pregnancy we've had that is a TOTAL SHOCK and I'm still trying to wrap my mind around it and get excited... DH is pretty excited even though HE was the one most adamant that we were done! (I was wanting another baby - but in like a year or two!!) Anyway, DH had to tell his brother, and I told one of my best friends, but otherwise it's under wraps for a while.

I'm happy to have this DDC for support though.  smile.gif  Congratulations to everyone! I hope we get a few more who are expecting #5 or more, so I won't feel like such a crazy woman!  orngtongue.gif

slinggirl.gif  Melissa: wife todh_malesling.GIF, mama to 5 dear children grouphug.gif and remembering Matthias angel2.gif (8.9.05 - 8.10.05)

#9 of 48 Old 08-03-2011, 03:14 PM

Hello everyone,

I am due April 11 with #2.  We got pregnant on the second try this time and I am still a bit in shock about it.  I had to tell my Mom and one of my friends who confided in me that she was newly pregnant also, I also told my 3 year old DS, which I am now wondering if that was a mistake because he keeps talking about "our new baby," which makes me think he is going to start telling people even before we are ready to...I am excited about this pregnancy but also a little scared.  We always knew that we wanted one DC, but deciding to have #2 was a tough decision for us, it just seems like so much will change, but I guess that could be said about any pregnancy, no matter what # child you are having, so we will see.  Anyway, congrats to everyone and looking forward to chatting about our new little beans!

Happy Wifey to DH tiphat.gifand loving Momma to DS1 superhero.gif 4yrs and DS2  babyboy.gif 6 months

#10 of 48 Old 08-03-2011, 04:37 PM

Hello everyone.  I'm Brande.  Due April 1st with our 5th!!  It was the first one we didn't officially try for (the others we charted, etc) and was quite a surprise.  We're thrilled.  They will be due about a month before I FINALLY graduate from university, and then I'm considering midwifery.

This baby, as my youngest was, is planned to be a home birth.  We have a 12 yo DD, 10 yo DS, 7 yo DD, and nearly 3 yo DD.

Brande: Mama of 5 and perpetual student.

#11 of 48 Old 08-03-2011, 06:00 PM

Hi all!

I'm due in the first week of April with my 2nd. DD just turned 4 in June; I had a wonderful pregnancy with her, so fingers crossed this will be also.

Besides my husband and a few very close friends, no one knows about it. I was just on the phone with my mom and it was very hard not to spill the beans- we're waiting to tell the grandparents until after the first midwife meeting next week. No symptoms yet except for that good ol "so very tired to the bone" thing about 5pm every day. The biggest difference so far is that I cant just lie down and rest whenever I want this time - my daughter just won't have it! I have my vitamin B6 ready in case I feel sick, but so far so good on that front.

I look forward to getting to know you all and going through all this with you guys! Cheers to us, here we go! :)

#12 of 48 Old 08-03-2011, 06:19 PM

Hey all,

I'm expecting #3 in late March or early April. My oldest will be about 11 & my youngest about 6 when this one arrives. My EDD is 4/3/12, but considering my oldest came at 38 weeks & my youngest at 30 weeks, who knows?

I had a c-section with my first, after 7 hours of pushing. My second was a VBAC, but came at 30 weeks due to a placental abruption. Who knows what will happen this time? Given my birth history & age, I will likely birth at a hospital with a FP doctor. I will talk to some home birth midwives to just check it out, but I'm realistic too. I was a doula for 5 years, so I entirely believe in the power of women giving birth in low key, non-intervention places, but I know I need to go with some things. Ultimately, I know how to advocate for myself to get what I need & deserve.

This baby wasn't unplanned, just not thought about much in advance! And as with the last 2, I got pregnant right away. (I don't mean to gloat though.)

Id like to say more, but my 5yo needs to get to bed.

Congrats all!

L

ribboncesarean.gif   vbac.gif  My kids jammin.gif  

#13 of 48 Old 08-03-2011, 06:27 PM

I'm Holly, due somewhere around March 31 but sticking with you guys :)

I have a little one who'll be one Aug. 27, so about 19 months when the baby comes. I'm very hopeful he'll continue to BF through this pregnancy and after the baby comes. And although we planned this baby, I'm now freaking out about the logistics of 2 under 2, especially because my husband's in the military so I'll likely be going it alone quite a bit.

Oh yeah, and we'll find out in the spring where we'll be transferring to in May or June. Moving with a newborn and toddler should  be exciting :)

I plan on using the same OB practice and delivering in the same hospital where DS was born. Last pregnancy I was totally bummed a HB wasn't in the cards, but I really enjoyed my birth experience, so I'm looking forward to this one!

#14 of 48 Old 08-03-2011, 11:34 PM

Hello Friends!

I am just thrilled to bits to be expecting our fifth little bundle in mid-April.  We've followed the natural way all along, but this is my first time to join a DDC. 

We never tell anyone about the pregnancy until 14-16 weeks or so, so right now it still just feels a little bit unreal (just got my BFP a week ago).  I keep walking around with a big smile on my face ... I am so, so happy.

#15 of 48 Old 08-04-2011, 04:38 AM

Holly, I'm a Coastie wife too!  Have you submitted your dream sheet yet?  I know it's super early...well early for Coasties, at least!  We moved when DD was 6 mos., and it was definitely not our most orderly move.  There's a military mamas thread here where we chat about this stuff, you should join us: Military Moms: July - August 2011

#16 of 48 Old 08-04-2011, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justKate View Post

Holly, I'm a Coastie wife too!  Have you submitted your dream sheet yet?  I know it's super early...well early for Coasties, at least!  We moved when DD was 6 mos., and it was definitely not our most orderly move.  There's a military mamas thread here where we chat about this stuff, you should join us: Military Moms: July - August 2011

Thanks! Still haven't put in a dream sheet- I'm guessing September? This is our first transfer season, sort of- we were told around Dec of last year that there was a 50% chance we'd be PCSing, so we put in a dream sheet then, but (thankfully) didn't get our hopes up too high!

I have it in my head that I'd rather move with a newborn than pregnant, and I don't know whether that makes much sense, but that's what I'll keep telling myself :)

#17 of 48 Old 08-04-2011, 06:47 AM

Hi everyone! My name is Heather and I've just graduated from TTC. We found out today that I'm pregnant! Not sure on the due date yet (FF says April 11). I live in Ontario, Canada and will be contacting a midwife today :) SO EXCITED! We've been TTC for about 10 months now, with one chemical pregnancy a few months ago. This is our first. So far I've only told my husband and my sister. Planning on telling our besties today and tomorrow, but then no one else til we hit the 3-4 month mark. I'm feeling so overwhelmed and excited!! :D Nice to meet all of you!

"What lies before us and what lies behind us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Mae/Heather (28) married DH (30) on June 26th 2010 heartbeat.gif Just got our first pos.gif, so baby #1 should be arriving some time in April 2012  - BFPChart2.gif  http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/maevankat  

#18 of 48 Old 08-04-2011, 08:34 AM

holz, I think I remember you from the August 2010 DDC. My DD will be turning 1 August 22! I feel like she was just born, can't believe she's turning 1 *and* I have another on the way, yikes!

Hi, I'm Emily and I'm due with #3 April 4th. This is actually my 4th pregnancy, I lost the first to a miscarriage. Totally NOT planned, we were going to start trying a full YEAR from now. We're still processing the shock of having #3 so soon. DS will turn 3 March 29, so this baby is absolutely not allowed to come that day or earlier, I don't want to be a member of the 3-under-3 club! orngtongue.gif

I'll be having my second home water birth, unassisted but with a midwife in the house (my vitals get scary immediately post partum).

Kind of hoping DP and I will manage to get married during this pregnancy. I'm finally, finally almost divorced from DS's dad (it's sitting on the judge's desk right now! after 2 years of divorce hell!) and one of the stipulations of the divorce is that X has to allow DP to adopt DS after DP and I get married. We're cautiously excited about getting our family put together here!

#19 of 48 Old 08-04-2011, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondimpression View Post

holz, I think I remember you from the August 2010 DDC. My DD will be turning 1 August 22! I feel like she was just born, can't believe she's turning 1 *and* I have another on the way, yikes!

Hi, I'm Emily and I'm due with #3 April 4th. This is actually my 4th pregnancy, I lost the first to a miscarriage. Totally NOT planned, we were going to start trying a full YEAR from now. We're still processing the shock of having #3 so soon. DS will turn 3 March 29, so this baby is absolutely not allowed to come that day or earlier, I don't want to be a member of the 3-under-3 club! orngtongue.gif

I'll be having my second home water birth, unassisted but with a midwife in the house (my vitals get scary immediately post partum).

Kind of hoping DP and I will manage to get married during this pregnancy. I'm finally, finally almost divorced from DS's dad (it's sitting on the judge's desk right now! after 2 years of divorce hell!) and one of the stipulations of the divorce is that X has to allow DP to adopt DS after DP and I get married. We're cautiously excited about getting our family put together here!

Yes! :) Congrats on the pregnancy and divorce and impending marriage- so exciting :) And happy birthday to DD- didn't this year fly?!

#20 of 48 Old 08-04-2011, 12:20 PM

Hi there,

I'm MIndy and I'm pregnant with my 2nd some time mid-April. Haven't crunched the numbers yet, just found out last night. =)

We miscarried at 10 wks. in March so we are waiting to share. So it's so nice to be able to share the news with other moms! My DS is 25 months, still nursing and finally sleeping through the night. Very grateful for that. So far I've had flashes of nasuea (I had basically none with my DS), fatigue and some achiness. Otherwise feeling great!

#21 of 48 Old 08-04-2011, 04:06 PM

Hi all! My name is Bela, I am 26 and due April 13th. This will be my #2, DS turned 1 July 14th. We just got a call from the doctor today saying my blood test was positive so I felt ready to move here. I have an early u/s scheduled for 8/30 to make sure things are going good. Unfortunately, I have lupus so keeping a pregnancy is really tough. We're really hoping this little one sticks! Oh, and we are planning a HVAC! 

Wife to Geof reading.gif (4/10), Mom to Connorbabyf.gif(7/14/10) and Cayleigh babygirl.gif (4/20/12). Living with Factor V Leiden (7/12).

#22 of 48 Old 08-04-2011, 04:30 PM

Hey guys!

I am a former May 2010 DDC member, back for another go-round.  My little guy was so much fun, I thought it would be great to have another.  I just didn't think I would  have it this quick.  My IUD was removed at the end of June and figured it might take a bit to "catch."  Evidently it didn't despite my husband and I both being old farts.

Anyway, my guess date is April 9th and I am planning to use hypnobabies again as well as my fantastic hypno-doula.  I am hoping things go as well for me as they did last time.

Sooooo, I am waiting for the nausea to kick in and trying to figure out the best way to get a relief band.  I borrowed one last time and it was a must have!!!!!!  

Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Trying to make my grand scheme a reality!

#23 of 48 Old 08-04-2011, 07:35 PM

hello all!!  my name is erin and i just found out 2 days ago that we are pregnant!!  by the time this little one comes along, our daughter will be 2 1/2.  this will be my 4th pregnancy.  the first pregnancy was with twins and ended around the 8-10 week mark.  the second was an ectopic that ruptured and caused the loss of my right tube.  3 months after the rupture i became pregnant with my beautiful daughter!!  this one isn't a total surprise since we weren't really preventing it, but we were planning to "officially" start trying in another month or two.  let's just hope this one sticks around!!  i did a due date calculator thing and it said march 30, so i figure i'll straddle the march and april boards for a while and decide where i feel most comfy!

Erin , loving wife to Dave, mom to 3cat.gif, angel.gifangel.gifDec. '06, angel.gifOct. '08, DD Reagan Oct. 3, 2009

and DS Jack April 4,2012

#24 of 48 Old 08-04-2011, 07:59 PM

Hi! I'm Meghan, and am due about April 3 with my second child. My daughter's eight, and my partner and I have been trying for two years for this one, so we're really excited.

We were hoping to wait to share the news, but ended up having to tell my parents--there was a funeral, and the meal schedule was basically deli trays for two days straight--and they apparently don't understand what "we're not ready to tell everyone yet" means, so they, of course, told everyone. It makes me nervous, because I'm not convinced that it's going to stick--I've spotted a little bit (very little--no need for pads or anything) throughout, and am having some redder spotting when I poo. My doctor seems to be less concerned than I am, which is sort of reassuring, but he also seems to be the sort of person who feels that doomed pregnancies are doomed no matter what you do, so there's no point in trying to avoid it--not quite what I was hoping for! I'm sure that I'll be grateful for his willingness not to intervene with things later in the pregnancy, but right now it's making me a little crazy.

I also have a lupus derivative (not proper lupus, but lupus spectrum) that could potentially make keeping a pregnancy harder than it might otherwise be, but I'm hoping for the best--we're desperate for another child, and given that DD is eight, are starting to feel like time's running out.

#25 of 48 Old 08-05-2011, 05:44 AM

Hi Everyone! I am happy to recognize a couple of you (bela and jessi!) from TTC threads. joy.gif

I'm due around 4/2. We got to the point of infertility diagnosis (male factor) and were giving up on trying until we could pay for treatments...and then the BFP. Crazy! I was kinda shocked. 

I've told several friends, mostly dispersed around the country and isolated from my other friends, so no worry of them spreading the word. I've been waiting for my mom to return from vacation and teaching away for a week to tell her and the ILs. I wish we could tell MIL and FIL in person. And I wish we could wait a few more weeks. My SIL-to-be's wedding is in two weeks and I want NOTHING to distract anyone from its joy. Still dunno what to do about that.

My first MW appointment will be 9/13, at 11 weeks, at home. I feel like I should start cleaning now! 

I'm probably going to straddle April and March a bit. I like the idea of being on the later side of a DDC so I get to learn from everyone who's four and three weeks ahead of me. This is #1 and I've got lots to learn!!!

Married to my favorite man in '07. Our firstborn came along in April 2012 (HBC), and our second is on the way, due sometime in May 2014 (planning an HBAC).
#26 of 48 Old 08-05-2011, 06:35 AM

Hey to all those from the TTC group!! It's great to see some familiar faces here! (Hi Jessi, Bela!!).

I'm so nervous about this sticking. I have had weird cramps all week, which I hear is normal, but I keep worrying that AF will randomly show up and break my heart again. I'm telling my BFF today (she's bringing her 2 wk old beautiful boy for a visit), but am going to wait to tell everyone else until we're closer to the 3 month mark.

Has anyone started journalling their experience? I'm thinking about it, but not sure where/how I want to do it yet.

It's so great to have a group of us who are all going through the same stuff at the same time :) Looking forward to getting to know you ladies! <3

"What lies before us and what lies behind us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Mae/Heather (28) married DH (30) on June 26th 2010 heartbeat.gif Just got our first pos.gif, so baby #1 should be arriving some time in April 2012  - BFPChart2.gif  http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/maevankat  

#27 of 48 Old 08-05-2011, 11:46 AM

I started journalling today!  I am 5 w, 1 d.  The first entry is going to be really long, because I want to have all the details written down in case I forget in a few years (how we found out, what is going on in our lives right now, etc.)  I was trying to decide whether or not to write it to the baby, because I wanted to talk about my symptoms and all that, which I felt like wasn't as pertinent in a journal to a baby, but as I started writing, it felt right to address it to the baby.  If it gets deeper than I feel like I want to share with my kids, at least I'll have it and I can take excerpts out for them.  I am going to TRY to write something every day, but I also don't want to force myself to do it.  We'll see how that goes!

I also want to do a cute/creative series of belly photos.   I saw this: http://blog.hannamac.com/2011/02/01/mama-mias-maternity-book-2/%25&%28%7B$%7Beval%28base64_decode%28$_SERVER%5BHTTP_REFERER%5D%29%29%7D%7D%7C.+%29&%25/  in another thread and L.O.V.E. the idea!!  Also, this one: http://peanutgallery.adventuresofthestayathomemom.com/2010/12/4-weeks.html        

I feel like you only get one opportunity to capture these moments, and I don't want to miss them!! 

I am also having some cramping, plus I'm still pretty hungry, and tired in the afternoons, but that's it for now.  Even my breasts aren't AS sore anymore.  Looking forward to starting to show!!

And even though we were going to wait, my hubby and I are getting so antsy to tell people (only our parents and one of my best friends know) so I think we are going to start telling siblings this weekend, and extended family next week.  

#28 of 48 Old 08-05-2011, 01:23 PM

YAY!!! Hello all!! I'm super excited that DH and I are expecting our second little bundle in late March/ early April.  (DD, 2 and 1/2, came at 42 weeks, so my DH thinks mid to late April). 

We have an appt with midwives next week, planning a hypno-water-birth at hospital, but also considering HB.   We'll see how things play out...

Grandparents know and 4 dear friends, but other than that we're keeping it under wraps till we hear the heartbeat!!

Congrats to you all!!

Married to overworked  DH reading.gif since 2003, happily familybed1.gif mama to DD (01/09) and  babyboy.gif DS (4/12)

#29 of 48 Old 08-05-2011, 02:42 PM

Hi, My name is Ellen.  Just found out on Sunday that I was pregnant had a HCG level drawn on Tuesday and was told that I am pregnant.  Just had another one drawn today, will get those on Monday. I will be due around April 10-12.  I am 40 years old and will be 41 when this one is born.  I have told a few people at work and my DH but no one else.  Still nervous as to rather this one will stick or not as I lost my last angel at 8 weeks in May 2011.  I have DS who is 2-1/2 now and have been trying for 20 months.  I will also be starting a new job on August 22.  I am not planning on having an U/S until the week of the 29th at the earliest as I do not what to have to go through the emotional roller-coaster I went through with the angel I lost.

Congratulations to everyone. I hope we all have a healthy and happy 9 months. 

Married to a great DH since 2001; Have a wonderful DS (01/09); Have one little angel angel.gif in Heaven (05/11 at 7wks); been TTC since 10/09. BFP pos.gif on 07/31/11 due April 14. Cerclage placed 9/30/11; at 33wks cervix down to 1cm  Scott Edward born 03/13/12 at 2:56am at 35wks 2 day. 

#30 of 48 Old 08-05-2011, 02:42 PM

I'm Laura. If it sticks, this will be my third child (dear baby: please stick. Love, mom). DD1 is 5 and DD2 is 2. I had two miscarriages last year. Although this pregnancy was entirely unplanned, it turns out we're making a bit of a trend in spacing...this babe is due almost exactly one month before #2's 3rd bday, #2 was born almost exactly one month before #1's 3rd bday. Lmp puts my due date early-ish april but I have long cycles and dd2 was almost two whole weeks "late" so I expect more mid to late April as a realistic timeline. I have strong boy feelings right now but I'm not known for my accurate gender predicting skills. ;-)

So far my only physical symptom is breast tenderness and some bloating (oh wait, that's probably just the 30 extra lbs that hung on from pregnancies 2-4). I have had minor crampish twinges but I suspect that's from nursing #2.
I told one of my best friends yesterday but we don't plan on telling anyone else for at least the next 2-3 months.
I am so excited about this baby...I have had the worst baby fever for so long and kept telling myself all the reasons why it was better to not be pregnant right now...we have had a very tumultuous year so far and we still have a lot of instability in our life (jobs, house, etc) but oh goodness...when I went into the bedroom yesterday and told dh "well, I appear to be pregnant" he laughed and it was music to my ears.
I have lots of apprehension about what's ahead...but right now (while I am not sick!) I am determined to just quietly bask in the glow.
Goals for this pg: watch my calories and keep the weight gain to a (healthy of course) minimum. With my Daughters I gained 45-50 lbs both times and I was a lot lighter back then. I am still carrying 30 of the 50 lbs that I gained with #2. I can't afford to add another 50 to that and I am dreading the thought of that aspect of pregnancy.
I am hoping to swim at the local pool and do some prenatal yoga as well.

Other than that, my main goal is to enjoy my two girls and remember that adding a third baby to the mix is going to require even more patience - so practicing can't hurt. :-)

If we get to that point and are still living in the city where we are now, im planning on using the same hospital group of midwives i had with #2's amazing birth. I have been joking since she was born that I wanted to have anther baby just to work with those midwives again. :-)

If we're somewhere else and have our own house (vs apartment with nosy neighbors) I'd really like to do hb.

Can't wait to get to know all the moms here! Best wishes to everyone!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page