How is it going so far? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 37 Old 08-11-2011, 09:41 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

secondimpression, I was sure my 3rd daughter would be born 2.6 days after the new moon like both of my other daughters, my husband, and myself.  she was born at almost a full moon. patterns change. LOL.

Courtney and Cree, baby made 3, added one more then there were 4, sakes alive, then we had 5, another in the mix now we have 6!

A Momma in love with her Little Women-Jewel Face, Jo Jo Bean, June Bug, and Sweet Coraline.

#32 of 37 Old 08-11-2011, 10:30 AM

I just hope I DON'T have a pattern. With DD prodromal labor started at 36 weeks and I didn't have her until 42+3. I have, in fact, been pregnant forever. Which means I'm that really mean person who teases all my full term pregnant friends who are like "Only 5 days left" and I'm all "or it could be more than 2 weeks!" Usually I add a bwahaha too, because really, it's needed.

Watch, this one surprises me by coming out at 38 weeks.

Ashley, Pagan treehugger.gif mama to E (6/09) and my beautiful hbac.gif baby T (4/3/12)
#33 of 37 Old 08-11-2011, 01:48 PM

All my babies have been on the later side of the spectrum (41-42 weeks).  Three induced (yeah, before my hippie life took over full-force... at least with dd3 I had no pain meds... just some meds to get labor going.. ugh)... all inductions at or *just* before 42 weeks.  DD4 came at 41 weeks.  I don't even *begin* to think of birthing/babies/etc until 40 weeks..  Even at 40 weeks would be 'early' for me!!!  (but gosh... now that I've said all that... AND because I'm hoping for NO March baby, this baby will be my only early one... aaaaaaand of course have to be born in March... since three of my four girls already have March birthdays!)

Judy, wife to my Catholic deacon husband ... homeschooling mother to my four girls and now a rainbow1284.gif BOY!!! Forever remembering our loss (8/11) angel3.gif .

#34 of 37 Old 08-12-2011, 06:42 PM

LOL at the PP's! I'll stick with my pattern though, it seems just as reasonable and likely to be accurate as an EDD!

DS was born at 38+6 and DD at 39+6, labor started naturally both times. I'm the only woman in my family to have even one baby before my EDD. Even among my X-IL's and current/future IL's, they *all* went sailing past their EDDs. I'm obviously a freak of nature worthy of a predictable pattern upsidedown.gif

It's Mommy Law!

#35 of 37 Old 08-15-2011, 10:17 AM

test

Believing, doting, simplifying, caffeinating, baking, midwife in training, and mothering like a dirty hippie. tea6.gif

baby.gif #3 due in April!

#36 of 37 Old 08-23-2011, 06:07 PM

It's my first pregnancy and so far I have really no symptoms to speak of (at 6-8 weeks).  My nipples aren't sore and my boobs are the same size, I haven't gained or lost weight, I have had minimal cramping, no spotting, no nausea.  Vague food sensitivities and vague sensitivity to scents.  Emotional, but really, no more than usual and craving cheese, but let's face it, i'm always craving cheese.  

I'm not complaining in the least, but I have to admit, I do find it a little unsettling.  is something wrong?

happily married to my rock and roll cowboy guitar.gif since 2009, living the dream with our Rosebud, 26/04/12 joy.gif

#37 of 37 Old 08-23-2011, 06:13 PM

tarabelle, one of my dear friends birthed a perfect baby boy earlier this year after a pregnancy with ZERO symptoms except just ONE morning of exhaustion. So rest assured, healthy pregnancies CAN come symptom-free, it's just the lucky few who experience it. 

Married to my favorite man in '07. Our firstborn came along in April 2012 (HBC), and our second is on the way, due sometime in May 2014 (planning an HBAC).

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page