#6 on the way! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 11 Old 08-11-2011, 08:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just found out I'm expecting #6! My period wasn't due until next Wednesday, but I had a feeling this was the month. It was really really faint, but definitely there. smile.gif. Yay! Looking forward to getting to know everybody.

Kat

treehugger.gif Kat- mama to 6 little trees
#2 of 11 Old 08-12-2011, 02:58 PM

How nice to see another mama of many ;)  I'm on #5!!  Can't wait to share the journey with you!

Judy, wife to my Catholic deacon husband ... homeschooling mother to my four girls and now a rainbow1284.gif BOY!!! Forever remembering our loss (8/11) angel3.gif .

#3 of 11 Old 08-15-2011, 11:13 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

congrats! im on #3 but i feel like its 5 most days! lol   good for you for being a good mommy with so many little ones to help make into 'real people'! lol! :)

DS-8/06 peace.gif
DD-5/08 innocent.gif
DD-4/12 loveeyes.gif
Due: July2014 shy.gif
semi crunchy, but getting crispier!

*** heartbeat.gif 5****10****15****20****25****30****35****40
#4 of 11 Old 08-15-2011, 01:16 PM

Hey, I recognize you from the Birth Professionals forum!  Congratulations and happy to share a DDC with you :)

Believing, doting, simplifying, caffeinating, baking, midwife in training, and mothering like a dirty hippie. tea6.gif

baby.gif #3 due in April!

#5 of 11 Old 08-16-2011, 10:30 AM

Im on #5 glad to see moms of "many" orngbiggrin.gif

Midwife & Mom to Gracen 9 luxlove.gif, Avery 6joy.gif Urijah 4superhero.gif Greta Sue, 9-9-10babyf.gifuc.jpg  Oh Baby! 1sttri.gif Due in April

#6 of 11 Old 08-16-2011, 11:46 AM

We just learned today about our #6!  Kat, I think we've been in a DDC together once before! 

Samanthawild.gif mama to 5 joy.gif                                                         

#7 of 11 Old 08-16-2011, 05:55 PM - Thread Starter

Oh, it's possible, I've been in a few!  I recognize you too, Cheap Sunglasses(sorry I don't see your name!)  And babycatcher I know from the UC boards. :)

treehugger.gif Kat- mama to 6 little trees
#8 of 11 Old 08-18-2011, 12:41 PM

Yay, you all make me feel more normal.  =]  This will be my 6th baby but only 4 are with us so in a sense this will be #5. It's hard to believe I've had that many babies!!  dizzy.gif  We're all excited though.

slinggirl.gif  Melissa: wife todh_malesling.GIF, mama to 5 dear children grouphug.gif and remembering Matthias angel2.gif (8.9.05 - 8.10.05)

#9 of 11 Old 08-18-2011, 01:34 PM

#7 here. We're not telling anyone yet. My oldest dd is in another DDC so I had to join using a different name so she wouldn't find out! Yes, that does mean that I will be a grandmother soon - a pregnant grandmother. We're still in shock!

rajahkat likes this.
#10 of 11 Old 08-18-2011, 01:38 PM

Itsasecret, that's awesome!!! My oldest sister and my baby sister are 20 years apart, and we all love it! My parents will tell anyone who will listen how glad they are that they had my baby sister when they did. It keeps them young, and I love it, because she is a great babysitter!!! How exciting!

"Well behaved women seldom make history." Laurel Ulrich   To make my mark I familybed2.gifnovaxnocirc.giffly-by-nursing2.giffemalesling.GIFhbac.gif waterbirth.jpgcd.gif adoptionheart-1.gif, among other things,  and try to live a sustainable, natural life. My brood includes DD1, DS1 2 and 3, and expecting another in Aug 2014. 
#11 of 11 Old 08-21-2011, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajahkat View Post

Just found out I'm expecting #6! My period wasn't due until next Wednesday, but I had a feeling this was the month. It was really really faint, but definitely there. smile.gif. Yay! Looking forward to getting to know everybody.

Kat

I actually got my BFP (or more like Really Faint Positive) before my period was due as well! One night DH said, "Wow, you are so HOT!" (As in temperature, not looks, although he does say that as well winky.gif).  He always calls me The Furnace when I'm pregnant because my skin is so hot! He was like, "Are you ovulating? Your legs are on fire!" and I thought, "noooo, I should be getting my period any minute..... OH. MY. GOODNESS!" huh.gif  That's when the thought crossed my mind that I could be pregnant, and when I took a test the next day it was suuuuper faint but I was pretty sure at that point. 

slinggirl.gif  Melissa: wife todh_malesling.GIF, mama to 5 dear children grouphug.gif and remembering Matthias angel2.gif (8.9.05 - 8.10.05)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page