Didnt expect to be here so soon! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 08-14-2011, 03:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Well hello :)

Feel like i was just in a Due Date Club this time last year...

Oh thats because I WAS! lol

My daughter is 10 months old...we were playing Pregnancy Roulette...so naturally  you can guess what happened.

We are very happy but still a lot to process.

I just started my Midwife Apprenticeship (but i know this can wait and i can work on this slowly..no rush..and its always there when the kids get older). 

I had a HBAC with my daughter in October of last year and it was the most amazing powerful experience, so I cant wait to experience that again. My slideshow is here if you would like to watch...quick history, my son was induced, born by csection, taken away from me to NICU and I didnt see him for 24 hours, no help breastfeeding..so we failed in that area...so my HBAC was me taking my body back http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p47vPNschw

Thats just a quick little blurb about me. I look forward to going through this journey with you all :) The Due Date club was one of my favorite things about being pregnant (Ohh and the Birth Bead Swap!). I just didnt think i would be back so soon...but happy to be here and open my arms and heart to whatever the universe has in store <3

Hip Hippie Mamatreehugger.gif to Baylin & Evangélina hbac.gif and Wife to my sexy Frenchman Clément luxlove.gif living frugally green in the beautiful mountains of West Virginia. Expecting our newest French Fry July 2012!

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***Rainbow.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 08-15-2011, 09:05 AM

Hello ThreeLittleBirds wave.gif  Congratulations!  Thanks for sharing your video, it's absolutely beautiful!

Tanya treehugger.gif DH-Brian, DD Adri (8), DD Izzy (7), DS Ollie angel.gif (1/5/11 @ 17 weeks) and our rainbow1284.gif baby due April 12th, 2012.

Of all the lessons I did not learn as a child, or even as an adult; I learn through being, mother to my children. Through love and through pain, we are delivered and blessed!

#3 of 4 Old 08-15-2011, 11:03 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

wow what a beautiful slide show. so glad you got the birth you dreamed of. :)

congrats on the new little one!

DS-8/06 peace.gif
DD-5/08 innocent.gif
DD-4/12 loveeyes.gif
Due: July2014 shy.gif
semi crunchy, but getting crispier!

*** heartbeat.gif 5****10****15****20****25****30****35****40
#4 of 4 Old 08-15-2011, 11:33 AM

We sound a lot alike! We even live kind of close (well as far as DDC mates goes!), I'm a little south of Baltimore. Only this our second time around playing Pregnancy Roulette (I think we've learned our lesson this time!). I'm still kind of in shock that I'm having 3 babies this close in age. Our first two are 17 months apart and DD and this baby will be 19 months apart. And sleep-deprived, stressed-out DP was worried about his fertility at 40 years oldROTFLMAO.gif

I'm also aspiring to dreams of becoming a midwife and this baby is pushing nursing school back another semester. Whatever though, I still have a long, long ways to go! It seems to make more sense to be done having babies before I get too deep into schooling though.

So cool that you already have one successful HBAC behind you and will get to do it again in just a few months!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page