weekly chat thread August 18-25 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 82 Old 08-18-2011, 09:32 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

So, I had various comments but they didn't really fit into just one thread.

Morning sickness has been kicking my butt these past three days!!!  I am literally walking around the house trying to not gag every time I lean over to pick something up.  DS has been really needy and really emotional because he has all four molars and all four canines coming in....right now.  So fun.  He has increased nursing by a ton and my BBs are so sore!  Luckily two molars have surfaced and two canines are breaking through today, one side of his gums is so purple!

Someone asked if there were runners, I am!  I am trying to keep up the running and exercise and I am finding it hard to want to with the whole m/s thing.  I always feel better once I get out to walk but then I feel sicker once I am done.  I am not sure how to keep up with the calories of breastfeeding and running.  Going to try though.

Also, I am a knitter, crocheter, and recent beginner sewer.  Very excited to make some fun things for this little babe as soon as I get some extra time.  DS is 19 months today!  Before we left for vacation he was only waking up 2-3x/night, after all of the disruption, it has gone back to 6-10x which is soooooo draining!  I am thinking it will go back to easier very soon once teeth and life settles back down.  

Hmm, this was supposed to be more fun than complaining but that didn't happen, oops :)  How is everyone?

married to my love , in love with MJ born 1/18/10 and PJ born 4/6/12 waterbirth.jpg and now due with a surprise 11/14!
#2 of 82 Old 08-18-2011, 11:39 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Surprisingly, I haven't had much MS so far (knocking on wood).  When I do get a little nauseous, I have to admit I'm happy about it because it means it's real.  Silly, I know, but after two early losses, I'll take MS if it puts my mind at ease.

I'm going crazy about not telling anyone. I've only known for a week, but I've almost told about 10 times.  I say things like: "Well, for this pregnancy... I mean, when I get pregnant, my next pregnancy, you know..."  I thought I could wait until after my first MW appointment at 11 weeks, but I probably can't.  I'm having a dinner for my birthday with my family on September 7, and think I'll give in then, if I can wait that long.  I find that this pregnancy is all I think about.  I can't stop dreaming about names, birth, holding a newborn...  I'm dying only being able to to talk about it with DH, who doesn't get my obsession.  I'm grateful for you ladies, for sure!

I too love knitting, sometimes to the neglect of my littles!  I've got two boys, so as soon as I got a BFP I started knitting a little dress.  If any other knitters or crocheters are on Ravelry, you can look up my finished projects there.  I'm jennyvangy there, too.

"Well behaved women seldom make history." Laurel Ulrich   To make my mark I familybed2.gifnovaxnocirc.giffly-by-nursing2.giffemalesling.GIFhbac.gif waterbirth.jpgcd.gif adoptionheart-1.gif, among other things,  and try to live a sustainable, natural life. My brood includes DD1, DS1 2 and 3, and expecting another in Aug 2014. 
#3 of 82 Old 08-18-2011, 12:05 PM

I haven't really had any MS yet either.  I've had a couple moments of nausea, but not many.  I also smelled a whole lot of unpleasant smells the other day while walking about but so far my nose hasn't gotten to the super-sensitive level yet.  My last pregnancy was pretty decent on the MS side so I'm hoping for the same this time.

I'm really torn about telling people right now.  Only my parents and in-laws, and one close friend know so far.   I will be going to visit my parents for a week a couple days from now and I will likely see my three brothers and two sisters-in-law,  so I might tell them then.  One of my cousins just announced her first pregnancy (due end of Feb) so I also don't want to "steal her thunder". :p  But it is also just so darn early.  I feel pregnant one moment and normal the next! :p

We haven't told my daughter yet, but the other day she randomly came up to me with this baby doll she has and told me it was her "baby sister".  She has never said anything like this to me or my husband before.  huh.gif  I asked her what her "baby sister" was named and she told me "Nixie Knox" (Dr. Seuss' ABC book).  So cute!

knit.gifLaura, mama to my wonderful Wilhelmina (11/08) energy.gif and my precious Peregrine (4/12) babyboy.gif

#4 of 82 Old 08-18-2011, 12:09 PM

Oh, and also thinking a lot about names.  I had a girl's name all picked out, and loved it, but then I found out it is a family name for one of my sister's-in-law and she's been planning to name her daughter (if she ever has one) the exact same name.  If it wasn't a family name I might have considered it fair game, but.... nope.  It makes me so sad because I haven't been able to come up with another that I love as much as that one.  greensad.gif

knit.gifLaura, mama to my wonderful Wilhelmina (11/08) energy.gif and my precious Peregrine (4/12) babyboy.gif

#5 of 82 Old 08-18-2011, 01:07 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

flavorful-im an intermediate sewer (come from a long link of sewers/quilters) and it comes in soooo handy when nesting! you can fint tons of cute patterns on etsy. have fun!

jenny- im the same way, i dont 'fell' pregnant untill im huddled over the toilet.innocent.gif  and i felt the same way about telling people last time i got pregnant. I started telling them at 8 weeks, and miscarried at 10 weeks ..the old "no baby, just kidding" text realy sucked, so its easier for me to wait this time. 

hazel- kids are so intuitive! my ds knew about dd before we even knew. he was 1 and walked up to me a few days after i ovulated and layed on my belly saying "hi baby, my baby" however, i hope it not true this time, cuz my kids are 5 and 3 and they both keep saying "momy i want 1 girl and 1 boy this time" i havnt told them were preg yet. twins.gif yikes!

afm- 4 weeks today...and my test line was darker than the control, so i feel official now!praying.gif thank you!  also, im trying to eat a tone now to gain a little weight before the m/s starts.. i tend to get it realy bad....irked.gif for the first 17 ish weeks... yuck!

-viv-

DS-8/06 peace.gif
DD-5/08 innocent.gif
DD-4/12 loveeyes.gif
Due: July2014 shy.gif
semi crunchy, but getting crispier!

*** heartbeat.gif 5****10****15****20****25****30****35****40
#6 of 82 Old 08-18-2011, 01:19 PM

and to add:  i may or may not have just been elated to finish the pickles out of the jar so i can start drinking the vinegar....wild.gif  (home canned last year and sooooo freakin good!)

DS-8/06 peace.gif
DD-5/08 innocent.gif
DD-4/12 loveeyes.gif
Due: July2014 shy.gif
semi crunchy, but getting crispier!

*** heartbeat.gif 5****10****15****20****25****30****35****40
#7 of 82 Old 08-18-2011, 01:46 PM

I, personally, feel like a slug. I have zero energy. I am blessed not to be puking, but if I get  a little hungry or eat a little too much, I do not feel well at all. I never puked with my other two pregnancies, so I am not expecting to, but do I ever feel like I could!

The other night I went to bed at 9 and woke up at 7. I then went back to bed for another hour after I knew DH had the kiddos under control. Being tired also makes me nauseous.

We are trying not to tell. My sister gets married in two weeks, so we want to wait until after her wedding so we don't steal the show. However, my mom was over this weekend, took one look at me, and asked if I was pregnant. I just hugged her and didn't say anything. So she was like, "we're having another spring baby?" I told her we weren't talking about it til after sister's wedding. She agreed that is a good idea, but I really hope she keeps it to herself. She lives with my aunt, and if she finds out everyone will know. The only thing worse than people finding out before the wedding is them finding out from someone else before the wedding.

I'm about 6 weeks right now, and I had my BFP 2 weeks ago. I cannot imagine keeping this to myself for 3 more weeks. I just feel SO pregnant that I feel like anyone can look at me and know, anyway, and that they are just being kind and not saying anything. At least I got to tell the chiropractor!

Really, all is well. It will be so fun to tell my kids when the time is right, and really, they will be the next to know. DS has been asking for 3 brothers for months now, so I think he will be so excited. He'll just have to understand that he is not likely to get 3 brothers this time around!

Mom to Sam (3/2007), Bekah (4/2009)hbac.gif, Jedidiah (4/2012)hbac.gif, and expecting #4 in March!
#8 of 82 Old 08-18-2011, 01:49 PM

As far as morning sickness, I've just had some waves of nausea, but nothing super intense.  It's kind of weird, and I know some of you will hate me for it, but just like a pp said, I kind of like when those waves happen because I otherwise don't feel much different!!

I ran on Tuesday (a 5K distance), but wasn't able to go this morning because of a back-to-school mass this morning.. then tomorrow dh works early.  Ugh.  Oh well... I just need to not let all my hard work go to crap .... at least not until after the baby is born ;)

Speaking of school, ugh... my parents are NOT on board with homeschooling (though it's all we've ever done... dd1 is in 4th, dd2 is in 2nd, dd3 in K).  Even the first thing my dad said after "congrats" after telling him about #5 was "I wish you would send them to public school...".  Because I need more issues with things.  *sigh*.

I LOVE to sew!!  I made quite a wardrobe for dd4 (I'll have to link to it sometime!).. and actually I've already made one quite green/brown outfit (NCBE pattern for fellow seamstresses) and made a tiny little girly shirt last night!  Not finding out the gender, but with four girls thus far, the odds probably lie with more girls ;)  I quilt too.  No ideas yet on what to make a quilt out of for this baby #5, but there is a little bit of time still ;)

I'm a super novice crocheter (I know one stitch.. learned it by watching a college roommate years ago) and will probably crochet a little blanket for the baby too... maybe a nice wool/silk/bamboo blend?

I'd rather be sewing right now... but our public school year started today and my parents think we did too (they live in town... handy, yet sometimes a pain).. so we'll work on something so the girls can tell the grandparents we did something...

Judy, wife to my Catholic deacon husband ... homeschooling mother to my four girls, a boy, and someone new in May '15! Forever remembering our loss (8/11) .
#9 of 82 Old 08-18-2011, 02:06 PM

I had hyperemesis with my daughter, and thankfully the morning sickness is less this time around. I'm barfing at least once a day, and am pretty happy about that because it means this one will probably stick. I had 3 early losses before DD so I'm still kind of paranoid. However I have NO energy whatsoever. On top of it I think DD is working on her 2 year molars and hasn't been sleeping, with lots of screaming. I can't entertain her the way she needs, and all of our friends are super busy right now so it's just been rough. I feel like this pregnancy is making me a crappy mom, and I'm trying really hard not to resent it. Really shocked to be feeling this way too since this was planned and I'm otherwise thrilled.

Ashley, Pagan treehugger.gif mama to E (6/09) and my beautiful hbac.gif baby T (4/3/12)
#10 of 82 Old 08-18-2011, 02:10 PM

Ashley -- I just read a blog post that ties in with your feelings so much! http://bringbirthhome.com/motherhood/so-this-is-mom-guilt/  Just thought I'd throw out that link!

Judy, wife to my Catholic deacon husband ... homeschooling mother to my four girls, a boy, and someone new in May '15! Forever remembering our loss (8/11) .
#11 of 82 Old 08-18-2011, 02:27 PM

Well I just got home from seeing the OB and having an ultrasound.  I got to see the heartbeat although it was a little slow and the fetal pole measured under six weeks.  This was a blessing because with the one I lost it measured 6 weeks and did not have a heartbeat for another week and then I lost it.  They also saw a second gestational sac this time around.  They are not sure if it is a vanishing twin or one yet to be developed.  I feel much better about this pregnancy than the one I lost.  I am still nervous but feeling reassured that there is a heartbeat.  It was weird about the second gestational sac as I have been feeling that it might be twins.  Anyways, I go back again on the 31st for another ultrasound to make sure the one is still viable and see what is happening with the second gestational sac. 

Does anyone know how to put the pregnancy tracker in your signature line? 

Good luck to everyone and hope everyone has a healthy and happy 9 months. 

Married to a great DH since 2001; Have a wonderful DS (01/09); Have one little angel angel.gif in Heaven (05/11 at 7wks); been TTC since 10/09. BFP pos.gif on 07/31/11 due April 14. Cerclage placed 9/30/11; at 33wks cervix down to 1cm  Scott Edward born 03/13/12 at 2:56am at 35wks 2 day. 

#12 of 82 Old 08-18-2011, 02:29 PM

Mom2SJ - thats me fast forward two weeks! My SIL's wedding is this weekend, I'm about eight weeks, and I'm hoping I can avoid everyone's prying scrutiny. I will probably carry a beer around for show. SIL wants a perfect wedding and I want that for her. This can NOT come out. (it's first grandchild)

Do you usually drink? Do people know you were trying?

Luckily I'm not vomiting, otherwise we'd be screwed. Just some constant quease that I'm starting to just see as normal.

Married to my favorite man in '07. Our firstborn came along in April 2012 (HBC), and our second is on the way, due sometime in May 2014 (planning an HBAC).
#13 of 82 Old 08-18-2011, 02:40 PM

The pregnancy tracker is manual. You type in numbers, *, and smileys as appropriate and rearrange them as needed.

Ashley, Pagan treehugger.gif mama to E (6/09) and my beautiful hbac.gif baby T (4/3/12)
#14 of 82 Old 08-18-2011, 03:38 PM

RosieL- I don't usually drink, though I will very rarely. I don't think it will turn heads if I don't. This is our third baby. People didn't really know we were trying. However, I don't think another baby will surprise anyone. I think I can get away with it. However, I cannot lie in the face of direct questioning. If someone asks when we'll have another baby, I can give  a "we'll see" but if asked if I'm pregnant, I just squirm and give it away. That's what happened with the first.  I don't think I'll get asked by family. I'm more nervous about giving it away to my ladies Bible study group tonight. They are much more likely to ask!

Please update how it goes after the wedding!

Mom to Sam (3/2007), Bekah (4/2009)hbac.gif, Jedidiah (4/2012)hbac.gif, and expecting #4 in March!
#15 of 82 Old 08-18-2011, 04:08 PM

Thanks for starting a chat thread, flavorfull!  I'm the one who asked about runners.  I started a separate thread-- and neighbor judybean, I saw you posted there.  :) 

I am not too sick-- haven't thrown up-- but I am really starting to feel what I felt all of first trimester with both of our boys-- constant, all-day motion sickness.  I am downing a lot of iced peppermint tea, and that does take the edge off.

We'll be interviewing one of the two homebirth midwives in town this weekend, and I'm looking forward to it!  Anything that makes this feel more real and more exciting, and less like just being at the back of a bus driving through the mountains.  :)

Distraction is not the same thing as play.
Be part of the diaper free revolution. 

DS1, 6 years.  DS2, 4 years.  DS3, brand new!  (April 2012)

#16 of 82 Old 08-18-2011, 05:27 PM

Yay!  We definitely needed a chat thread.  Thanks for starting it!  I always have lots to say but not necessarily anything deserving of its own thread.

Mom2SJ, I hear ya on avoiding telling people.  I told my parents last pg because we were going to a wedding when I was only 6 weeks, and I wanted their help in not looking like I was obviously not drinking.  This time, I'd like to hold off for a while, but we live closer to them now and it is hard when I'm feeling sick and would appreciate the "excuse" to be a little less energetic. I don't know when to tell them (and the rest of the world).  Right now only DH and my best friend know. 

Sewing--I sew all of DD's pajamas and linens, so right now I'm working on fall/winter PJs for her and curtains for the kitchen.  I'm going to try to wait until I know the sex of this LO to start sewing for him/her.  If it's a boy, I'll probably do more because I want to try to "match" his things to DD's playthings.  Definitely won't be short on projects for the next year!

Judy, maybe your parents are just trying to show they're concerned (in an annoying way)?  Or worried about it being too much of a burden on you?  I dunno.  I'm sorry you have to deal with that right now. 

#17 of 82 Old 08-18-2011, 06:26 PM

Question:

When is it considered "too much" vomiting, where I should seek medical attention? I haven't been able to keep much down for 2 days, and nothing today. I am feeling dehydrated.

#18 of 82 Old 08-18-2011, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealic View Post

Question:

When is it considered "too much" vomiting, where I should seek medical attention? I haven't been able to keep much down for 2 days, and nothing today. I am feeling dehydrated.

Oh dear!  I would consider 2 days without keeping anything down to be too much!  That's about how long I went last weekend before I almost passed out (for the first time in my life) in the shower, alone in the house with my 5 year old downstairs-- which was really scary and just not okay.  I called my nurseline and begged for mercy-- 1/2 a unisom and B6 night and morning has done wonders.  Take care of youself, mama!  I hope it improves!

#19 of 82 Old 08-18-2011, 07:24 PM

My limit is if I can't keep water down for 2 hours I head to the ER. This happened once last pregnancy, and I'm really hoping to avoid it this time. I found keeping my electrolytes up helped a lot. Gatorade, pedialyte, coconut milk, anything like that. I've been throwing up most, not all, of my food for 2 days now and I'm starting to feel weak, but that's just pregnancy for me.

#20 of 82 Old 08-18-2011, 07:39 PM

I'm sorry for those suffering from morning sickness. I have a constant low-grade nausea unless I eat VERY often. My husband told me tonight that I had a 'hearty appetite' LOL.

We're not telling anyone yet. We might wait until 12 weeks. I don't worry about miscarriage, but my dh wants to wait as long as possible before we tell. Once the word is out the negativity will fly. It's amazing what people feel free to say about other's reproduction! We are expecting #7.

#21 of 82 Old 08-18-2011, 07:45 PM

Kay, best pregnancy nutrition tip I've got: fresh coconut water.  If you can find a place that sells young thai coconuts (they are really cheap) buy a bunch. When you get them home keep them chilled and when you are ready to eat them do this: with the heel of a big kitchen knife tap the top of the coconut (the pointy end) around in a circle about the size of a silver dollar.  You will find a weak spot, and when you do, wedge your knife into it and pop the top off.  Inside is the good part.  Pour out the water into a cup, and then scoop out the coconut.  You can put the pulp in smoothies, desserts, stir frys, etc.  and just drink the water.  It is full of electrolytes, low in sugar, great for digestion (combat the iron supplements!) and oh so good.  My plan, for early labour, is to go buy 20 and spend some time cracking them open and storing up the water for when I need the energy later in the labour.

"Well behaved women seldom make history." Laurel Ulrich   To make my mark I familybed2.gifnovaxnocirc.giffly-by-nursing2.giffemalesling.GIFhbac.gif waterbirth.jpgcd.gif adoptionheart-1.gif, among other things,  and try to live a sustainable, natural life. My brood includes DD1, DS1 2 and 3, and expecting another in Aug 2014. 
#22 of 82 Old 08-18-2011, 08:10 PM

Ahh...if only I had room in my refrigerator for young coconuts!  I've found 1 packaged coconut water (the one in the green bottle) that I care for and I've been chugging it--it makes me feel so much better.  I don't want to complain--I had hyperemesis with DD and this time I've been constantly nauseated with no appetite at all but haven't thrown up any so it's still WAY better.  But that coconut water really helps.  I've been rather dizzy the past few days (I'm 8 weeks today) which is new to me.  Hope that stops soon!

I feel like I can't wait to tell people, but there's no one really to tell yet. My best friend knows but she's due in October with her 3rd and is in her own place with that so I'm not getting much support there.  I'm not really worried about miscarriage but I think DH is overly paranoid and so doesn't want to tell family yet (and the longer we wait to tell his side, the better).  We told DD (she's 6) a couple weeks ago.  We expected I could be much sicker than I am though I'm definitely not myself and she would have noticed anyway--and needed to help her work through the idea before I got sick.  I feel like it was cruel to tell her so early but she's been much more understanding of my new needs than she would have been otherwise I think.  Though every few days she wants the baby here RIGHT NOW.  I expect that will go on for some time!  I'm wishing we could hold out to tell my parents until they visit mid-October but that's SOOO long to wait.  On the other hand, my mom can be SO annoying about this stuff that I will probably be glad if I do wait.  I don't know, I just feel weird being in limbo with the not telling...I know it wouldn't be fun to have to tell everyone if we miscarried but I also feel like having zero support for that if we did would suck.

And I'm leaning toward not wanting to use doppler to hear the heartbeat anyway (which feels fine to me) and with no U/S till 20ish weeks, I feel like I could be waiting a long time to *know* anyway (though I guess I wouldn't measure accurately sometime in between there).

OK, not sure where I was going with that all--thanks for the ramble!

Unschooling mama alongside DH (05/01) to DD (5/05).  Expecting #2 spring 2012!

#23 of 82 Old 08-18-2011, 08:36 PM

Aletheia... where in MT are you?  And which midwives are you interviewing?  Just curious because my midwife last time is from Billings.. and that's who I'll have this time, but don't have to travel for Billings for birth because homebirth attended by a midwife is legal in WY now!!  YAY!

#24 of 82 Old 08-19-2011, 12:24 AM

I'm in 'zoula, and still somewhat new here (moved a year ago.)  Hurray for legal homebirth! 

Distraction is not the same thing as play.
Be part of the diaper free revolution. 

DS1, 6 years.  DS2, 4 years.  DS3, brand new!  (April 2012)

#25 of 82 Old 08-19-2011, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealic View Post

Question:

I would be concerned if you can't keep even water down for 2 days.  Like, call your care provider or get thee to an urgent care type place.  One of my tricks for getting water into a sour belly is sucking on a very cold rag--it doesn't sound all that appealing, but it will get a tiny bit into you slowly....

#26 of 82 Old 08-19-2011, 05:41 AM

Ok, thank you everyone. I am feeling better today, but will be calling my doctor once they open. The midwives won't see me before my meeting with them in 2 weeks greensad.gif

#27 of 82 Old 08-19-2011, 10:59 AM

Well that was a great visit. He confirmed that my spotting was normal and that the morning sickness is a great sign. I got a prescription for Dilectin (which is apparently B6 and unisom to you Americans), had bloodwork done, and got a requisition for an ultrasound to ease my mind about the spotting. I have an appointment on Monday for that. So that will be reassuring, hopefully. I am still feeling great today, and was able to eat and drink, so that's great. So far, if I CAN eat, I can keep morning sickness at bay. The problem is only days I can't eat anything.

#28 of 82 Old 08-19-2011, 11:37 AM

I'm starting to feel official now! I've woken up the past 4 morning feeling like i'm going to puke (nothing yet though). It seems to help if I eat something right away, but this feeling continues on and off throughout the day. I'm also TIRED. I slept nearly 12 hours the other night and I could have gone right back to sleep and slept another 12.

I'm a nanny for a 6.5 month old and the smell of pureed peas is NOT appealing to me today greensad.gif

Hillary (22) belly.gif Justin (25) stillheart.gif

We're expecting our first precious sprout in April 2012 joy.gif And planning a homebirth! homebirth.jpg

#29 of 82 Old 08-19-2011, 11:43 AM

Not much ms, I have been so very tired. Yesterday and today havent been as bad, maybe hitting the turn around in that department, I hope. I love to sew!!! All sorts of things, sling, diapers, clothes. I have had a few cravings....leading into my issue that Iam dealing with. DD is 11 months and it takes for ever for me to lose the "baby weight." I have done research and Iam going to stick to my current workout routine and try to manage my weight. Any other mamas in my situation? What have you done to stay in shape while pregnant?

Midwife & Mom to Gracen 9 luxlove.gif, Avery 6joy.gif Urijah 4superhero.gif Greta Sue, 9-9-10babyf.gifuc.jpg  Oh Baby! 1sttri.gif Due in April

#30 of 82 Old 08-19-2011, 05:34 PM

I have been having more ms this pregnancy than with #1, but not too bad, no vomiting or anything.  With #1 I honestly don't remember feeling sick except one time and I ate a rice cake and it went away.  I also don't remember feeling twinges and stretches like this with #1, I thought for some reason that after you are more stretched out and muscles were more relaxed from the first that you would feel less the 2nd time- apparently not.  We told 3 or 4 close friends and relatives so far, this time I found out I was pregnant sooner, so it feels like it is going a bit slow at the moment, even thought part of me isn't ready for some people to know, like co-workers and bosses.  I also have a couple of friends who might not be so excited for us to have another baby, they are the ones who thought we were in the only child club with them, it will be interesting to see how they react... 

Random question:  Do you still drink kombucha while pregnant?  I heard it isn't suppose to be safe, but I have been craving it lately. 

Happy Wifey to DH tiphat.gifand loving Momma to DS1 superhero.gif 4yrs and DS2  babyboy.gif 6 months

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page