Bead and Gift swap! CLOSED~ - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 49 Old 11-03-2011, 06:39 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

so i'm a little unclear about the logistics but I'd love to participate in either, but especially the bead swap.  i love the idea of a homemade gift swap, but i'll admit, i'm FAR from crafty, so that would be tricky for me.  What do i need to do from here????

Married to overworked  DH reading.gif since 2003, happily familybed1.gif mama to DD (01/09) and  babyboy.gif DS (4/12)

#32 of 49 Old 11-03-2011, 07:02 AM

I'm interested in both, but I'm postponing posting to FB until we find out the sex. I figure I've waited this long, I might as well let my update to FB be a sonogram. :-P So, in a few weeks, I'd be good to join the FB group. ;-)

Mother to a wonderful 3yr old boy babyboy.gif (02/17/09) and a beautiful newborn baby girl babygirl.gif (04/15/12). Wife to an amazing husband since June '06.dh_malesling.GIF

namaste.gif  femalesling.GIF   nak.gifcd.gif   sewmachine.gif crochetsmilie.gif  geek.gif   goorganic.jpg

#33 of 49 Old 11-03-2011, 07:08 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Can we make the group private so other people won't see it in a news feed? I didn't realize I might have just outed myself on facebook! Was planning on waiting until the ultrasound too!

married to my love , in love with MJ born 1/18/10 and PJ born 4/6/12 waterbirth.jpg and now due with a surprise 11/14!
#34 of 49 Old 11-03-2011, 12:18 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoremybabe View Post

Is Facebook only for the swap or are you pretty much going to transfer our DDC's discussions there too?

ONLY FOR THE SWAP. If you'd like to a part of it... you can find our group on Facebook- it's called April 2012 DDC SWAP. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiromama01 View Post

so i'm a little unclear about the logistics but I'd love to participate in either, but especially the bead swap.  i love the idea of a homemade gift swap, but i'll admit, i'm FAR from crafty, so that would be tricky for me.  What do i need to do from here????

You DO NOT need to be crafty! No one will be left out! You can make or purchase the gift you are giving:) No biggie!

I have all the info regarding the swaps and how it works on our facebook group. Feel free to join and if it looks like something you would rather not be a part of, you can leave at any time! The group name is posted above^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by usagi629 View Post

I'm interested in both, but I'm postponing posting to FB until we find out the sex. I figure I've waited this long, I might as well let my update to FB be a sonogram. :-P So, in a few weeks, I'd be good to join the FB group. ;-)

Sounds good. Join once you know! See you there shortly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flavorfull1 View Post

Can we make the group private so other people won't see it in a news feed? I didn't realize I might have just outed myself on facebook! Was planning on waiting until the ultrasound too!

Pm'd you:) But you already know that ;)

Crunchy Mama to 3 boys bikenew.gif'06  and superhero.gif '08  h20homebirth.gif  and  moon.gif '10  uc.jpg

And a brand new baby  babygirl.gif born 4/12 uc.jpg

joy.gifOur family is now complete  chicken3.gif

#35 of 49 Old 11-03-2011, 03:45 PM

Oh this sounds so fun you can count me in for the both

~rachael

#36 of 49 Old 11-03-2011, 08:53 PM

I am in!  I have not been as active on here as I would like ( a flurry right at the beginning) but I am a long time MDC-er and have vowed to spend more time here now that my pregnancy denial has ended. :)

#37 of 49 Old 11-03-2011, 09:23 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterhalter View Post

Oh this sounds so fun you can count me in for the both

~rachael

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeChRi View Post

I am in!  I have not been as active on here as I would like ( a flurry right at the beginning) but I am a long time MDC-er and have vowed to spend more time here now that my pregnancy denial has ended. :)

Sounds good Ladies!! You can find us at April 2012 DDC SWAP on Facebook!!! See you there!!!

Crunchy Mama to 3 boys bikenew.gif'06  and superhero.gif '08  h20homebirth.gif  and  moon.gif '10  uc.jpg

#38 of 49 Old 11-07-2011, 05:48 AM

I'd like to join for both!  Last time I tried with another DDC it never really took off.  I PM'd you.

Mother to a crazy wonderful son born 7-11-09 and A very determined amazing daughter born 5-3-12!
#39 of 49 Old 11-07-2011, 06:32 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueone View Post

I'd like to join for both!  Last time I tried with another DDC it never really took off.  I PM'd you.

Are you on Facebook? If so, search for April 2012 DDC SWAP and you'll find us:) request to join and I'll add you right away:) please fill out the questionnaire and introduce yourself as soon as you have time to do so:) No worries...we have nearly 20 ladies signed up- this swap is a go! xo See you over there!!

#40 of 49 Old 11-07-2011, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulafina View Post

Are you on Facebook? If so, search for April 2012 DDC SWAP and you'll find us:) request to join and I'll add you right away:) please fill out the questionnaire and introduce yourself as soon as you have time to do so:) No worries...we have nearly 20 ladies signed up- this swap is a go! xo See you over there!!

Sent request!  Just waiting for the approval.

Mother to a crazy wonderful son born 7-11-09 and A very determined amazing daughter born 5-3-12!
#41 of 49 Old 11-07-2011, 08:44 PM

Oh, how fun! I am interested in both the gift and the bead swap. I have requested entry to the FB group.

Mama to 1 home-birthed boy (2/2010) and another baby on the way (spring 2012).
#42 of 49 Old 11-08-2011, 04:18 PM

I'm in for everything and just asked to be added to the FB swap group.  Do I need to do anything else?  Thank you!

#43 of 49 Old 11-10-2011, 07:06 AM

i just asked to join on facebook :) yey! I want to do both swaps please :)

familybed2.gif mama to dd energy.gifborn 8/08 and dd fly-by-nursing2.gif born 4/12 uc.jpg and one crazy dog2.gif oh and one loving dh dh_malesling.GIF

#44 of 49 Old 11-10-2011, 11:24 AM - Thread Starter

Wow! By the time Nov. 20th rolls around we'll have 30 women in our swap!!! How exciting!!!! yippee!!

#45 of 49 Old 11-16-2011, 03:02 PM

Please count me in too! I would like to learn more aboit both! Thank you
#46 of 49 Old 11-19-2011, 09:29 AM - Thread Starter

Ashley- if you've found our group on Facebook, great! I haven't been able to accept any requests the past 5 days because my keyboard has been ruined by my 3yo:( I'm hoping to get one today or tomorrow...so please bear with me! smile.gif

Just wanted to bump this up for any last minute takers!!
Tomorrow is the deadline for joining!!

#47 of 49 Old 11-20-2011, 12:48 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Ok I am going to officially join! yay!

married to my love , in love with MJ born 1/18/10 and PJ born 4/6/12 waterbirth.jpg and now due with a surprise 11/14!
#48 of 49 Old 11-20-2011, 01:41 PM

I really want in but haven't been accepted into the FB group. (Sorry about your keyboard!)  Sorry for the procrastinating on my part... but wanted to make sure I get in.  =]

slinggirl.gif  Melissa: wife todh_malesling.GIF, mama to 5 dear children grouphug.gif and remembering Matthias angel2.gif (8.9.05 - 8.10.05)

#49 of 49 Old 11-21-2011, 09:16 AM - Thread Starter

Ashleyandbaby- I pm'd you~ 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page