Holy hormone surge Batman! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 08-25-2011, 03:58 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

2 days ago I felt my insides move, it was weird and it felt like the baby rolling around even though I know there is no way I could feel that yet. That night I noticed my cervix had moved way up, almost too high to find. I had to take 2 hot baths to settle my shivering that night.

Yesterday I felt a surge of energy. My whole body felt alive and tingly. My mind was going a million miles a minute. It was a little like being jacked up on 2 Starbucks frappuccinos. I was hot, hot, hot all day.

Today I am exhausted. I've been freezing all day, even though I've been out and about in Florida August weather. I've missed turns, forgotten how to cook, and can't seem to remember anything.

Was that a hormone surge or what?

Anybody know when hormone surges commonly hit? You would think I would know this since this is the 3rd time around.

One happy momma joy.gif to a very spirited little girl dust.gif, her tough little brother superhero.gif, and a happy little suprise late April 2012 stork-suprise.gif. Wife to an overworked and under paid husband geek.gif.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page