Who has a bump to show off??? Post up some pics! - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 38 Old 09-06-2011, 10:40 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Okay, here is mine 

The top pic was taken on August 17th -- I was on the six week body makeover for about two weeks and was proud to show my awesome progress lol  I got my BFP on August 18th

The bottom pic I took just now, I put the same shirt on to get a better idea of "growth" -- now if I take the pic with my belly out it's JUST SCARY lol  But this gives you a good idea on how fraken HUGE I am.  I am only 6 weeks and 2days (and only cause it's after midnight lol) -- and yes, that IS as much as I can SUCK IT IN  which is barely anything at all haha

7DPO to 6Wks 2days

#1 DD 6, #2DD 4  -- EDD 4/30/2012

#32 of 38 Old 09-07-2011, 07:26 AM

IMG_0767.jpg  IMG_0773.jpg 

The first is my "before" pic, taken at 9 weeks.  The second one I just took, almost 10 weeks. I'm totally sucking it in, but that's the best I can do.  I'm pointing to the part that's actually my uterus, between my pelvic bones.  I guess the rest is just my regular insulation that's been pushed up and out?   These pics actually look smaller than real life--I'll take an "official" 10 week pic tomorrow with better lighting!

#33 of 38 Old 09-07-2011, 11:11 AM

not only do I love looking at your ladies bellies but I like looking at bits of your house as well.

Courtney and Cree, baby made 3, added one more then there were 4, sakes alive, then we had 5, another in the mix now we have 6!

A Momma in love with her Little Women-Jewel Face, Jo Jo Bean, June Bug, and Sweet Coraline.

#34 of 38 Old 09-07-2011, 11:44 AM

Thanks! I'm literally getting bigger everyday, lol. I swear, there is more than one baby in there! We had an HCG trigger shot that can cause multiples and they run in the family. I can't wait to see what happens! :D

#35 of 38 Old 09-07-2011, 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morganxobrooks View Post

Thanks! I'm literally getting bigger everyday, lol. I swear, there is more than one baby in there! We had an HCG trigger shot that can cause multiples and they run in the family. I can't wait to see what happens! :D

Yikes!  My best friend just had twins (totally random) and she said her first hint was that she had terrible stretching pains and got big quick.  And they are her first babies. 

Ha ha Courtney, I like that too.  Remember how pretty AK's walls were in her house?  I always noticed that in our last DDC. orngbiggrin.gif  My first pic is in DD's room--the walls are pale pink.  I wanted them darker but its a rental so DH wouldn't go for it.  The other walls were painted by the landlords--way better than the hideous peach color that's in the rest of the house.  I would look invisible in front of that.

#36 of 38 Old 09-07-2011, 09:43 PM

justKate - I took a HCG trigger shot that *can* cause multiples, and twins run in both sides of my family...heavily! my symptoms are so much worse than my first pregnancy, and I'm getting big quick. and my HCG level is going up way too fast. i'm not a doctor but all those three add up to multiples to me! i guess I'll see, huh? (:

#37 of 38 Old 09-08-2011, 06:29 AM

Kate, yep I do remember AK's gorgeous color palette.

Courtney and Cree, baby made 3, added one more then there were 4, sakes alive, then we had 5, another in the mix now we have 6!

A Momma in love with her Little Women-Jewel Face, Jo Jo Bean, June Bug, and Sweet Coraline.

#38 of 38 Old 09-08-2011, 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morganxobrooks View Post

justKate - I took a HCG trigger shot that *can* cause multiples, and twins run in both sides of my family...heavily! my symptoms are so much worse than my first pregnancy, and I'm getting big quick. and my HCG level is going up way too fast. i'm not a doctor but all those three add up to multiples to me! i guess I'll see, huh? (:

Can't wait to find out!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page