Waiting for a natural M/C - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 11 Old 09-28-2011, 01:58 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Ladies, looks like I'm out... I think I've known for over a week. I've had mild cramping,  I started wanting to drink my tea and eat Chocolate (which just the thought of would make me want to hurl) I haven't had my m/s and my energy level has picked up consideribly.   I've got quite the little bump as I'm so short and thin, so we told most of our friends as I had to pull out all my maternity clothes, or wear my Yoga pants all the time :)  I'm more upset at having to tell people than the actual MC.  I have a firm what will be, will be mentality awnd I know there was a reason for this to happen even though I might not know what it is.

Vent:  I just need to get this off my chest before we talk to MIL in the near future so I don't just ream her a new one (not the best relationship there...)  After we told her specificly we were not telling everyone we were PG (just friends we see often) and asking her to do the same, she sent an email to everyone she knows telling them we are PG!!!!!!  Well that is just great, not only now are we going to deal with telling out friends we also have to deal with all her friends telling us how sorry they are and "they just can't believe this happened" UUGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! 

The thing is, I'm not sorry!  Everything has a purpose, even if I don't know what it is. That is not to say I don't feel sad, but my life and my families lives continue.  I am very greatful for my DS and love him very much. I'm happy with where we are and even though we plan on trying to have another child, our attitude was "if it happens AWESOME, if not we are blessed with one son and having two children might not have been in the plan for us."

I like to think this was a little boy and because I wanted a girl so badly, well you get the idea.  Really I concieved while I had an IUD in and implanted after it was removed so we were worried about M/C which is why we didn't tell the world.

Thanks for letting me get this out.  I know it is a little confusing and hard to read through, but I needed to get it off my mind.

Hugs and well wishes to all of you!!!hug.gif

Mom knit.gif to DS 8y/obikenew.gif  10/11  angel1.gif   

2/1/12   pos.gif Yay!!

#2 of 11 Old 09-28-2011, 02:46 PM

Praying for health and strength for you in this time. Praying for healing in your body and soul.

Mom to Sam (3/2007), Bekah (4/2009)hbac.gif, Jedidiah (4/2012)hbac.gif, and expecting #4 in March!
#3 of 11 Old 09-28-2011, 02:51 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I know exactly where you are coming from in regards to feeling that everything happens for a reason. I felt the same way with my two miscarriages. I think the worst part was feeling disappointed in myself and having to tell people "just kidding! not pregnant!" On the other hand, it helps to have a lot of support when it happens. I have numerous friends who had miscarriages and never told anyone they were pregnant in the first place. They seemed to struggle much more than I did because they would have to say "well, i WAS pregnant and now I'm not." Either way, it sucks. I hope that you are able to heal quickly and move towards the future that you were meant to have!

#4 of 11 Old 09-28-2011, 05:44 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I am sorry, lots of hugs and I hope you have the right pace of healing.  It sucks about your MIL telling all of her friends, I am sorry that has to be added to everything.  It sounds like you are in a good place though.

married to my love , in love with MJ born 1/18/10 and PJ born 4/6/12 waterbirth.jpg and now due with a surprise 11/14!
#5 of 11 Old 09-28-2011, 06:06 PM

You have my thoughts and prayers. You are such a strong woman. I pray that your body heals quickly. Hugs.

Married to DH 7 years and have three fantastic kiddos! DS 6, DD 4, and DS 2 ...... lo and behold another is on the way!

#6 of 11 Old 09-28-2011, 06:17 PM

I'm sorry mama.  I think you have a good attitude about it--stay strong and heal, and hopefully another child will come to you at the right time.  hug.gif

#7 of 11 Old 09-29-2011, 05:57 AM

I'm so sorry that you're gonig through this-- and that your mil's actions have made an already sad situation more unpleasant for you. 

#8 of 11 Old 09-29-2011, 07:06 AM

I am sorry that your MIL took it upon herself to share your news and that this is happening. You have such a great outlook about this and I am sure that you are going to make it through just fine. Susun Weed's Wise Woman's Herbal for the Childbearing Year has suggestions for herbs to help in these situations. If you don't have access to the book and are interested please let me know and I can let you know what the book recommends. 

#9 of 11 Old 09-29-2011, 10:44 AM

I am so sorry. I admire your strength very much and I hope the situation with your mil doesn't make things harder for you during this time. hug2.gif

Mother to one Little Flower Childdust.gif 3/08 and one little squirmy boy babyf.gif 4/12 homebirth.jpg, Wife to fuzmalesling.gif,I am a Vegan Pagan. We familybed1.gifnovaxnocirc.gif mdcblog5.gif!

#10 of 11 Old 09-29-2011, 12:15 PM

I am so sorry for your loss and the added hardship of social situations you shouldn't have had to face. I hope you are able to move forward peacefully, and I also applaud your strength and candor!

Wendy,loving wife to Brian, happy mama of Trinity(15), Christian(15), Gavin(13), Logan(11), Griffon(9),Jubilee(7), Epiphany (4), and Lucian Danger( born 18 April 12) <3
#11 of 11 Old 09-29-2011, 05:27 PM - Thread Starter

I want to thank you all for your wonderful comments!!!  Having others reafirm how I feel is wonderful. I have told my close friends, and they are all wonderful and non judgmental, hence why they are my close friends!  We are going to wait to tell everyone else until after I am no longer carrying because DH and I feel that will be easier.   

kaismum ~ Thanks for the book recomndation.  I'm going to look it up at the library (which here is AWESOME) and I will let you know if I can't get it.

I wish you all a wonderful rest of the road!!!! You are all amazing and will do great with what is to come!!!

Hugs!

Mom knit.gif to DS 8y/obikenew.gif  10/11  angel1.gif   

2/1/12   pos.gif Yay!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page