it's like my own personal personal fight club over here! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 09-30-2011, 12:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

anybody els starting fights, or wanting to start fights with anyone and everyone? Cuss.gif

ya know off the top of my head, maybe, for example the B*tch who stole my spot at the gas station, or the lady at the eye store who has taken 2 DAYS to get the new stock out so i can buy new sunglasses, or my boss, or that lady at the pool who didnt believe my small child was 3 years old and didnt need a swim diaper...and argued with me about it.   .....or ya know...anyone like that? whistling.gif

DS-8/06 peace.gif
DD-5/08 innocent.gif
DD-4/12 loveeyes.gif
Due: July2014 shy.gif
semi crunchy, but getting crispier!

*** heartbeat.gif 5****10****15****20****25****30****35****40
#2 of 5 Old 09-30-2011, 01:29 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Uh YEAH, or the B*itchy fat lady that lives around the corner who says "You're having ANOTHER baby...weeellllllll, aren't you just a baby making machine (sighing and roller her eyes the whole time)".16 People are just lucky I'm so self-controlled LOL

Brande: Mama of 5 and perpetual student.

#3 of 5 Old 09-30-2011, 02:43 PM

LOL, I can so relate.  I'm fine until something sets me off, then I get all snippy.  I asked my husband if I was like this last time because I don't remember being like this and he said no. 

Mother to a crazy wonderful son born 7-11-09 and A very determined amazing daughter born 5-3-12!
#4 of 5 Old 09-30-2011, 03:26 PM

The people who can't drive but insist on getting in front of me wherever I go...my mother who reinterprets everything I say into something it's not...my husband who can't figure out how to read appointment times off the calendar...my midwife who insists on back-calculating how far I am along based on some arbitrary due date she's come up with rather than my LMP (ARG!!!!)  I'm having a hard time letting go of things that have pissed me off and it's really pissing me off (HAHAHA) because I'm usually pretty easy going and value having a positive outlook.  I hope this is a phase that passes quickly!!!

LOL, thanks for letting me vent!

Unschooling mama alongside DH (05/01) to DD (5/05).  Expecting #2 spring 2012!

#5 of 5 Old 09-30-2011, 03:26 PM

Kind of.  I find myself being way less tolerant of BS and being more assertive than normal.  Not bitchy, just not letting certain things slide or roll off my back.  I think it's a good thing because I can be such a softy with others that I'm pretty passive...and I don't really like that about me.  Speaking my peace feels good ;)

Sometimes, I find myself being way over sensitive with DH though and that does upset him...like if I feel like I haven't been getting enough affection, I get a bit um, childish...mopey and seeking that attention in a stupid way instead of just going after it.  I swear, sometimes, I'm dealing with unresolved childhood issues.  I read in a book not too long ago, that unresolved issues often come up in pregnancy for us to work through and it can feel like we're reverting to a somewhat infantile emotional state.  I feel like I'm experiencing that in regards to father figure/abandonment issues :/  One morning I woke up sweating because I had been violently crying in my dream because of my Dad rejecting me...kind of eye opening because I've been "over it" for 10 years....or so I thought.  I'm rambling off topic now.

Tanya treehugger.gif DH-Brian, DD Adri (8), DD Izzy (7), DS Ollie angel.gif (1/5/11 @ 17 weeks) and our rainbow1284.gif baby due April 12th, 2012.

Of all the lessons I did not learn as a child, or even as an adult; I learn through being, mother to my children. Through love and through pain, we are delivered and blessed!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page