Food no-nos - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 44 Old 10-01-2011, 09:06 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Okay, does anyone else think the ever growing list of foods to avoid for pregnant women is getting a little out of control. No deli meat, no soft cheese (including cottage cheese according to a resource I found), no soft serve ice cream, only small amounts of fish, careful on veggies (they may be processed incorrectly), low fat, low carbs...I mean really we're going to starve if we follow all the rules out there. Is it just me, or is this a little over the top? Anyone else follow all these?

Brande: Mama of 5 and perpetual student.

#2 of 44 Old 10-01-2011, 09:28 AM

totally over the top!  This is my first time so I totally accept the fact that I know nothing, but to me it's wayyy too much.  As far as I'm concerned, it's akin to the germ-phobia that seems to be becoming so dominant in North America which, for me, seems counter-intutive after a point.  I don't follow them at all.  I try to avoid eating too much deli meat but more due to the way it's processed.  Soft rind cheeses aren't appealing to me right now but if they were i would eat them and DON"T EVEN TRY to keep me away from soft serve ice cream!  I haven't had it yet but was craving it yesterday and am planning on indulging today.

happily married to my rock and roll cowboy guitar.gif since 2009, living the dream with our Rosebud, 26/04/12 joy.gif

#3 of 44 Old 10-01-2011, 12:56 PM

Aside from coffee and some crap food I wouldn't eat any time (the really bad stuff like colored candy preservative loaded stuff and soda and spam...) I eat anything that feels right. I have a hard time buying into all the food hype. I think If your body is craving it (within reason no beer..) its probably fine. And everything in moderation. And if its ok in another country why is it not ok in the USA? 

I eat sushi, as do millions of japanese with no problem.

Bring on the lox and other smoked fish they say is a no no. Ill take it on a bagel please with lemon, capers, and cracked black pepper. Some times I even eat...gasp.....TUNA!

I LOVE raw Oysters, if I get to go to Wellfleet!

I eat raw cheese and milk (as does much of the world with no problem). I love brie melts, feta over baby greens, gorgonzola on a crisp, Camembert, and Roquefort oh yes give me some queso blanco FRIED! and BLUE BLUE BLUE Yes mam! all on the "no go" lists.....

And I'll take my eggs over easy with sausage and pancakes and all the fixen's.....

I believe that for many women pregnancy is one of the few times in life when they can feel free to eat what and how much they like. Most of life women feel the eyes of culture and even ourselves watching saying "DONT EAT THAT!" or "DONT EAT SO MUCH!" (or at least I have always felt this way...and I am not over weight!). For me pregnancy is a time of freedom. If I want nothing at all or a huge plate of mash potatoes I have NO shame. Not that I am not thinking about my health- I do and I make an effort. Its just easier to let go I guess and enjoy my food when I do get a hankering for a double big bacon burger or a tripple thick milkshake!! (note- I am also nursing and pregnant this time so I get to cash in on even more allowed calories!) Just my 2cents.gif :)

familybed2.gif mama to dd energy.gifborn 8/08 and dd fly-by-nursing2.gif born 4/12 uc.jpg and one crazy dog2.gif oh and one loving dh dh_malesling.GIF

#4 of 44 Old 10-01-2011, 01:35 PM

i was given a pregnancy book from the 1960's. i thought i would read it just to see how times have changed and wow! times really have changed! the only thing to avoid was too much alcohol and the most important things to eat everyday were LIVER PATE AND CHEESE!!! obviously i know that these should be avoided, soft cheese anyway, but i cant help thinking that our generation turned out ok considering what our parents were eating. 

also...my grandma (almost age 100) didnt even own a fridge when she was pregnant. when meat was starting to 'turn' they would just cook it and kill the germs. deli meat wouldnt even make her blink. . . but then again i think she may be super human. the nazi's tried to kill her with a machine gun and she still lived! 

knowing all of this, there is still a huge pressure on what not to eat in pregnancy, but they cant keep me away from ice cream. x

#5 of 44 Old 10-01-2011, 02:11 PM

In regards to soft cheese, it's only unpasteurized soft cheese. You'll be hard-pressed to find unpasteurized soft cheese in a regular market. You'd have to get something foreign from an ethnic market. I honestly don't pay attention to most of the "no no's" and eat whatever my body wants. Since I'm gluten intolerant, I have plenty of foods I can't eat already.

ASusan likes this.
#6 of 44 Old 10-01-2011, 02:47 PM

I ignore pretty much all of it. I typically drink raw milk and have for years, and through my last pregnancy. I developed a food aversion to it this time so I'm off the raw milk (it was bananas last time shrug.gif:). I still drink coffee, eat lunch meat, clean my catbox, have the occasional glass of wine. If I did soft cheeses I'd eat that too, but I'm kind of weird on cheese. All of those things have such minimal risk that I'm really not worried about it, but i generally speaking do my research and ignore any blanket prescriptions for how to live my life.

Ashley, Pagan treehugger.gif mama to E (6/09) and my beautiful hbac.gif baby T (4/3/12)
#7 of 44 Old 10-01-2011, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natwatson84 View Post

i was given a pregnancy book from the 1960's. i thought i would read it just to see how times have changed and wow! times really have changed! the only thing to avoid was too much alcohol and the most important things to eat everyday were LIVER PATE AND CHEESE!!! obviously i know that these should be avoided, soft cheese anyway, but i cant help thinking that our generation turned out ok considering what our parents were eating. 

also...my grandma (almost age 100) didnt even own a fridge when she was pregnant. when meat was starting to 'turn' they would just cook it and kill the germs. deli meat wouldnt even make her blink. . . but then again i think she may be super human. the nazi's tried to kill her with a machine gun and she still lived! 

knowing all of this, there is still a huge pressure on what not to eat in pregnancy, but they cant keep me away from ice cream. x

What's wrong with liver pate???

Married to my favorite man in '07. Our firstborn came along in April 2012 (HBC), and our second is on the way, due sometime in May 2014 (planning an HBAC).
#8 of 44 Old 10-01-2011, 03:16 PM

Glad to read this! I was beginning to think I was just being self indulgent, but so many of the no-no's are in my daily diet.  I didn't even know about the soft serve ice cream, but really?  With my first I was vigilant to "play by all the rules," this time, I eat what I want and enjoy!  

Married to overworked  DH reading.gif since 2003, happily familybed1.gif mama to DD (01/09) and  babyboy.gif DS (4/12)

#9 of 44 Old 10-01-2011, 03:43 PM

I only break the rules that I research, analyze, and deem unreasonable. Otherwise I follow them, mostly because DH would like me to and I haven't run into absolute *needs* for anything banned yet. (Except for prosciutto at a restaurant that was oh so yummy)

Married to my favorite man in '07. Our firstborn came along in April 2012 (HBC), and our second is on the way, due sometime in May 2014 (planning an HBAC).
#10 of 44 Old 10-01-2011, 03:43 PM

RosieL, i found this on a website for you -

Liver contains high levels of a type of vitamin A called retinol. Your body can store vitamin A for future use, so you don't need it every day. If you have too much of the retinol form of vitamin A, levels can build up in your body and may harm your unborn baby. 

i have read quite a few times that pregnant women and women ttc should avoid liver. xx

#11 of 44 Old 10-01-2011, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natwatson84 View Post

RosieL, i found this on a website for you -

Liver contains high levels of a type of vitamin A called retinol. Your body can store vitamin A for future use, so you don't need it every day. If you have too much of the retinol form of vitamin A, levels can build up in your body and may harm your unborn baby. 

i have read quite a few times that pregnant women and women ttc should avoid liver. xx

Ah, okay, thanks for looking it up! I understand the logic, but I'm guessing that it's probably based on flawed research, since liver and organ meats have been a traditional pregnancy food for ages. Maybe the research studied synthetic A versus food-consumed A? I'll have to dig into that one. 

ASusan likes this.

#12 of 44 Old 10-01-2011, 04:03 PM - Thread Starter

Just for fun today I did some statistical analysis.  You are more likely to be bitten by a snake then have listeria while pregnant (yet we can go outside) and you are FAR more likely to be in a plane crash then get listeria while pregnant (yet we're allowed to fly). So I'm guessing lunch meat and soft serve are okay ;)

kaismum likes this.

#13 of 44 Old 10-01-2011, 06:06 PM

zuzusplace, I like your logic :)

Married to overworked  DH reading.gif since 2003, happily familybed1.gif mama to DD (01/09) and  babyboy.gif DS (4/12)

#14 of 44 Old 10-01-2011, 06:28 PM

zuzu, you rock smile.gif I've been saying much the same for years, only I don't have the statistics to back it up.

Other fun things: there's never been any evidence of any negative effect on the fetus if the mother drinks 2-8 drinks per week. http://www2.potsdam.edu/hansondj/FetalAlcoholSyndrome.html If mild to moderate alcohol actually caused problems, there would be no functional white people. The pregnant women of Europe have been consuming alcohol for millenia.

Unfortunately I think I'm going to have to cut back on my wine intake because it seems to be giving me headaches. greensad.gifgreensad.gifgreensad.gif
ASusan likes this.

Ashley, Pagan treehugger.gif mama to E (6/09) and my beautiful hbac.gif baby T (4/3/12)
#15 of 44 Old 10-02-2011, 01:03 AM

I'm a self-professed safety nut, and this is no exception.  I follow the rules.  Period.  After 3 mcs and one difficult pg, I guess I've never made it to the "our bodies can handle anything, it's all good" point.  It takes a lot of forced optimism for me to believe that my body is actually capable of carrying a baby to term, and there is no way that I'm going to deliberately do something that my medical community has told me might harm my baby.  I see a family practice doc at one of the best facilities in the world, and she's cared for my family for several years now.  I trust her, and I don't think she has anything to gain by telling me not to eat certain things if she doesn't believe that there's some amount of true risk involved (and one reason I like her so much is because she has no problem telling me when I AM going overboard or worrying too much about something!) 

I also think it's a mistake to assume that generations before ours didn't have problems (potentially contributed to by lack of knowledge about pg safety).  We have to remember that mcs and such weren't discussed at all (heck, we're still pretty private about it now).  I was stunned, when I had my problems, to have my mom come and tell me about the things that the she, family members, and friends went through. 

I guess I feel like, once the baby is born, I will use car seats safely, I will wash my hands after being in public places, I will put her on her back to sleep and have the ceiling fan on.  While the babe is inside me, I'm going to do everything I can to keep her safe as well.  This is my last pregnancy, come what may-  I'm going to stack the odds in my favor however I can  :)

moss and mistymama like this.
#16 of 44 Old 10-02-2011, 08:01 AM

SweetPotato, I have a similar background to you, but obviously a totally different attitude. My first few pregnancies I did everything right. Everything, including making myself sick taking prenatals. I was "perfect" for over a year and still lost 3 pregnancies. Then I started doing the research, realized most of the food no-nos are completely overblown and stopped caring about it. I had one very difficult pregnancy and now a comparatively easy pregnancy.

Also, if you won't do anything that could potentially harm your child, you've stopped going in cars, right? Because getting in a car accident is by far the most dangerous thing you can do while pregnant, and far more likely than listeria or fetal alcohol syndrome or toxoplasmosis, etc. So, if you really were consistent, you'd never leave the house. Why would you hold to restrictions that aren't actually backed by rigorous research but still do one of the most dangerous things possible?

#17 of 44 Old 10-02-2011, 09:12 AM

Along kinda the same lines as far as "safety" in pregnancy

We all ride bikes here all the way to week 42 if we get there :) This is denmark. We ride far across town, with other kids in trailers and seats on front and back through heavy traffic. NO dr would advise against it for a normal pregnancy like they do in the USA. Just like no Dr. in the USA would say "stop riding in cars while your pregnant"

we all take the stairs, lots of us have 5th floor walk ups.....even right after birth (its outpatient birth for many here, in and out in one day). Ive heard no stairs rules in the USA- if they saw our they would probably think we were suicidal. 

There are lots of other things too- including the food "rules". 

Its all a matter of context and perspective I guess. Not so much that "people didnt know back then...." or that its a private thing or under educated. Or at least thats how I feel.... 

familybed2.gif mama to dd energy.gifborn 8/08 and dd fly-by-nursing2.gif born 4/12 uc.jpg and one crazy dog2.gif oh and one loving dh dh_malesling.GIF

#18 of 44 Old 10-02-2011, 10:30 AM

I don't even pay attention to most mainstream medical "rules."  I drink raw milk, and have for years (pregnant and nursing).  I don't generally do cheese or other dairy, but if it were readily available I would pick raw over pasteurized any day.  I always stay away from Tuna and other high mercury fish, so that doesn't have anything to do with pregnancy.  I never buy deli meat, but I went to a family party last week with deli sandwiches, and while it wasn't the healthiest thing I've eaten, I didn't balk.  I think it's funny that they put so much on the no-no list, but not things like high fructose corn syrup, or GMOs, MSG or other things that may not end a pregnancy, but certainly can effect the long term health of all of us.  I don't drink alcohol or coffee, at all, so that isn't a consideration. During my last birth my midwife really wanted me to have a glass of wine, and when I said no, she really tried to convince me that it wouldn't hurt the baby. When I said that no, I don't ever drink, pregnant or not, she didn't quite believe me, and tried to talk me into it.  I ended up taking gravol instead. ;)

"Well behaved women seldom make history." Laurel Ulrich   To make my mark I familybed2.gifnovaxnocirc.giffly-by-nursing2.giffemalesling.GIFhbac.gif waterbirth.jpgcd.gif adoptionheart-1.gif, among other things,  and try to live a sustainable, natural life. My brood includes DD1, DS1 2 and 3, and expecting another in Aug 2014. 
#19 of 44 Old 10-02-2011, 10:52 AM - Thread Starter

I'm sure we'll be having an almost identical conversation when it comes time for these little ones to get their first vacs :p (you know, and for some reason my professors always remember as a "Devil's Advocate"...or as they loving refer to me..."the trouble maker"...I truly can't imagine why I ever got that reputation...maybe people aren't used to individuals who lack social filters when deciding what conversations to start ;) ).

Thursday Girl likes this.

#20 of 44 Old 10-02-2011, 11:55 AM

It's nice to know that I'm not the only pregnant mom that thinks the list of no-no's is rather excessive. I pretty much eat what I feel like eating within reason. I've had lunch meat and soft cheeses since I've been pregnant. I don't really tell most people this though as they tend to get horrified.

#21 of 44 Old 10-02-2011, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflwrmoonbeam View Post

SweetPotato, I have a similar background to you, but obviously a totally different attitude. My first few pregnancies I did everything right. Everything, including making myself sick taking prenatals. I was "perfect" for over a year and still lost 3 pregnancies. Then I started doing the research, realized most of the food no-nos are completely overblown and stopped caring about it. I had one very difficult pregnancy and now a comparatively easy pregnancy.
Also, if you won't do anything that could potentially harm your child, you've stopped going in cars, right? Because getting in a car accident is by far the most dangerous thing you can do while pregnant, and far more likely than listeria or fetal alcohol syndrome or toxoplasmosis, etc. So, if you really were consistent, you'd never leave the house. Why would you hold to restrictions that aren't actually backed by rigorous research but still do one of the most dangerous things possible?

I don't want to get into an argument over this, so I won't comment again, but I have to say that I find the hyperbole and being called inconsistent to be unecessarily insulting.  I kind of expect that we should be able to have different opinions here without getting personal.  I might also clarify that my dh and I are both published research scientists (with him now in a medical field), so I understand "rigorous research" and am capable of interpreting scientific studies, etc.

I think one of the things that we all do when making these decisions is to weigh not only the risk, but also the weight of the restriction.  Not driving a car would change our lives quite a bit- more than I'm willing to do (though, to be honest, I drive maybe a max of 5 miles a day on slow quiet roads- not exactly the same as communting on the Jersy turnpike or something).  But, for me at least, skipping out on spicy Italian Subway sandwiches for a few months isn't really that big of a sacrifice.  I'm also of the personality type that I would blame myself if something went wrong that I felt I could have easily prevented.  I get that not everyone is like that.  It's not much fun, feeling that responsible, but it's who I am, and MUCH easier and less stressful for me to avoid a few foods than to go around worrying about it (which is totally what I'd do otherwise).  I'm honestly envious of how some folks are able to be more laid-back about pg, and I'm being much more so this time around than I was with dd.  But if I think I'd stress about something, then I don't think I'm bad or inconsistent or ignorant or something for trying to minimize that stress for myself.  If doing a little thing like skipping brie helps me feel more confident, secure, relaxed, and happy about this pregnancy, then I'm going to go with it.

#22 of 44 Old 10-02-2011, 12:31 PM

My mum smoked while pregnant with me...and I turned out just fine. She was all prepared to cut smoking entirely, but the doctor said no because of her high blood pressure, which would rise even higher if she cut the smoking. That to say that sometimes the medical evidence for something being dangerous isn't necessarily false...but sometimes the benefits outweighs the risks.

I'm not pregnant yet...but reading the list of "no-no's" I very much feel they boil down to one thing: knowing your food and how to handle it. Normally, deli meat isn't a problem as long as it is stored in a cooler, moved to a cooler bag when you shop if you have a long car ride in front of you, and then placed in the fridge when you get home. Normally, eating liver every day is not recommended because of the health benefits (liver is healthy) outweighing the health risks (liver does contain a lot of bad stuff, too). Normally...really, the only thing that seems to be important is good food hygiene. If you treat your food right, it shouldn't be any more dangerous eating tuna on your sandwich than crossing an empty road.

#23 of 44 Old 10-02-2011, 01:43 PM

SweetPotato, by all means do what you feel comfortable with. My problem with all these food restrictions is that they are onerous and that I have a serious problem with blanket recommendations. I do find it ridiculous that people panic about lunch meat but think driving is a-ok. For you no lunch meat means skipping Subway for a few months. For me it eliminates the one quick source of protein that I can eat when my blood sugars are going wonky and I'm about to pass out. For you skipping unpasteurized milk means no soft cheeses, for me it means either completely giving up milk or buying it from a factory farm owned by a teabagger rather than my small local Amish milk supplier. And again the protein intake.

I have been publicly reamed out for consuming something while pregnant that another person thinks I shouldn't (lunch meat, wine, peppermint tea, the medication that kept my daughter alive) because "something might happen to the fetus!" Let's not even get into things like taking baths or doing yoga or walking. Even medical practitioners are inconsistent about this stuff. I had a partial previa early in my last pregnancy and was told I had to limit my walking to under a mile a day. When I mentioned that I was working as a shelver at the library and consequently spent 5 solid hours a day walking or crawling, she was fine with that. I just couldn't walk outside of work, or something. How that made any sense whatsoever I have no idea.

I don't care what any individual does, but I do care a lot about the rhetoric surrounding pregnant women. It's one thing to say "I don't feel it's worth the very small risk that something could go wrong if I do x" (notice the 'I' statements) but a VERY different thing to say "x is unsafe and I"m going to be good and not do it" (generalized proscription) especially if common activity y (driving, induction) is dramatically less safe but given a green light by society.

In other news, did you know that the flu vaccine has a higher pregnancy risk rating than heroin? Flu vaccine = risk category C, heroin = risk category B.

#24 of 44 Old 10-02-2011, 02:34 PM

I don't necessarily follow the "rules" but go with what makes sense and feels right for me. I'm much more likely to get sick from factory farmed meat than from consuming raw milk or the local organic farmed eggs raw. Not to mention we don't really know what all them antibiotics and hormones are doing to our body and the effect on a growing fetus. I seek out the Amish raw cheese because of it's nutrition which pasteurization otherwise depletes. I won't eat foods if they contain HFCS, MSG of any form, nitrates, colorings, artificial flavors & preservatives, sodium benzoate, aluminum, yada, yada, the list is way too long. It's not good for my body and definitely not good for my growing baby.

Some things that I know are not healthy, I choose to have in moderation. Like ice cream, a slice of cheesecake or a couple pieces of dark chocolate (aside from the sugar I actually believe chocolate has health benefits in moderation, even for baby).

Sunflwrmoonbeam- very interesting info on alcohol consumption. I heard some of that before. My OB actually recommended that I have a glass of wine in my 3rd trimester with my 1st DD because it would help relax my irritable uterus. I think done responsibly in moderation it can be beneficial (I would skip the wines with nitrates though as they're carcinogenic) not only because of the resveratrol but anything that psychologically relaxes mother is good for baby too.

Tanya treehugger.gif DH-Brian, DD Adri (8), DD Izzy (7), DS Ollie angel.gif (1/5/11 @ 17 weeks) and our rainbow1284.gif baby due April 12th, 2012.

Of all the lessons I did not learn as a child, or even as an adult; I learn through being, mother to my children. Through love and through pain, we are delivered and blessed!

#25 of 44 Old 10-02-2011, 02:50 PM - Thread Starter

Yeah, as far as doctors "prescribing" things that seem a little a typical, with my first pregnancy I was having contractions from 20 weeks on. By 32 weeks they were so uncomfortable I was having trouble sleeping. My OB told me to take one vicodin WITH a half of a wine cooler each night to relax me and help with the discomfort. She said at the rate I was going I wouldn't have the energy to get through labor. Not only drugs or alcohol, but both together!!! It worked and my daughter was born happy and healthy (and extremely bright even with all the damage it "should" have done) 4 weeks later! Most mothers panic if they even think they drank a wine before finding out they were pregnant. Anything and everything in moderation. Stress is bad for the baby too!!!

#26 of 44 Old 10-02-2011, 03:01 PM

Anything in moderation, plus I strongly believe the drugs they use in the hospital to stop labor are more damaging than a glass of wine. With DD I had oodles of prodromal labor and I'd go through the list of things to do (drink water, eat protein, take a bath (another no no!), rest, cal/mag) but the only thing that would work was wine. My kid was and is very very healthy.

#27 of 44 Old 10-02-2011, 06:03 PM

A farmer from our church hosts a hayride and apple picking every year. This isn't a full-fledged orchard, but his parents do press fresh apple cider for everyone. That was talked about tonight at church as the event is next week. My friend nudged me and said that it is too bad I can't have any cider because it isn't pasturized. Are you kidding me? It wouldn't have even occurred to me not to have any cider! I probably would drink it and pat myself on the back for getting another fruit serving in. I won't feel terribly deprived without it, but I don't see how it could be bad for me. I will likely partake!

Mom to Sam (3/2007), Bekah (4/2009)hbac.gif, Jedidiah (4/2012)hbac.gif, and expecting #4 in March!
#28 of 44 Old 10-02-2011, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflwrmoonbeam View Post

I have been publicly reamed out for consuming something while pregnant that another person thinks I shouldn't (lunch meat, wine, peppermint tea, the medication that kept my daughter alive) because "something might happen to the fetus!"

Peppermint tea??? I didn't even know that was on the list.  Well, add that to the things I ignore.  What the heck is wrong with peppermint tea?!?

"Well behaved women seldom make history." Laurel Ulrich   To make my mark I familybed2.gifnovaxnocirc.giffly-by-nursing2.giffemalesling.GIFhbac.gif waterbirth.jpgcd.gif adoptionheart-1.gif, among other things,  and try to live a sustainable, natural life. My brood includes DD1, DS1 2 and 3, and expecting another in Aug 2014. 
#29 of 44 Old 10-03-2011, 04:42 AM

The probiotics in the raw cider will be good for you! My local source of raw cider isn't doing it this year because the cider police got after them.

I don't know the deal with pregnancy and peppermint; my New Chapter Perfect Prenatal has peppermint in it.

However, peppermint during breastfeeding can dry you up. Mint is quite drying. I had 1 large cup of peppermint tea when DS was ~8 weeks old, and my over-producing, humongous breasts went down to nothing by the next morning. Oatmeal brought them back! And I didn't have mint for another 3 years.

DS, 10/07. Allergies: peanut, egg, wheat. We've added dairy back in. And taken it back out again. It causes sandpaper skin with itchy patches and thrashing during sleep. Due w/ #2 late April, 2012.

#30 of 44 Old 10-03-2011, 04:48 AM

I find this thread interesting and lots of the claims surprising and worth a deeper look. If any of you have sources, e.g. heroine being a category B, listeria statistics (I was looking for those at the CDC website and couldn't find them a couple weeks back), or other claims that can be substantiated, I would love to look deeper at the sources. 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page