Weight Gain - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 45 Old 10-15-2011, 02:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I know some people are concerned about this and won't want to discuss it, but I thought we're getting to the point where it's useful to start considering weight gain. Do you consider yourself (pre-pregnancy) to be underweight, average, overweight, or obese? How much do you consider safe gain for yourself? How much weight have you gained (and how many weeks are you)?

I ask because I'm overweight (currently verging on obese according to BMI, but without certain things...like a larger chest...I think really not so bad as my BMI would indicate) and trying to figure out how much is a safe weight gain, and what to do if I can't start gaining faster.

Last time I weighed myself pre-pregnancy (which was in March) I was 195, so very overweight, but during June and July working on cleaning out the house damage, etc I had lost a lot of weight and my first check during pregnancy I was down to 174. That was at about 6 weeks. Now at essentially 16 weeks I am still 174. My midwife says not to worry, but I guess with my lack of ability to eat I can't help but be a little concerned. I'm cramming in about 1800 calories a day on average, which I think is about 500 too low :p

Brande: Mama of 5 and perpetual student.

#2 of 45 Old 10-15-2011, 04:41 PM

I think weight gain is indicative of health in pregnancy, but it's not a 1 to 1 correlation. For instance, extreme sudden weight gain is a symptom of pre-eclampsia. That doesn't mean that gaining a lot of weight causes pre-eclampsia or, really, any other birth complication.

My BMI is 31, so I'm obese, same weight as I was last pregnancy. Last pregnancy I had HG and pretty much didn't eat food for most of the 9 months. I didn't put on a single pound until the 3rd trimester and ultimately gained 30 pounds. I had a healthy almost 10 pound baby and lost all my pregnancy weight within 2 weeks through night sweats. It was GROSS.

This time around I have mild morning sickness and a reasonable appetite, and some days I'm just starving. Depending on when I last had a significant poop I'm up 1-3 pounds. I'm eating healthfully, getting what exercise I can, fundus is growing appropriately, I'm fine. I'm not concerned about my weight though I am pleased that I"m actually gaining this time around.

I believe pregnant women should try to eat healthfully according to their appetite and craving, and otherwise not worry about the weight. As long as they're not dieting and the fundus is growing, it's not a big concern.

Ashley, Pagan treehugger.gif mama to E (6/09) and my beautiful hbac.gif baby T (4/3/12)
#3 of 45 Old 10-15-2011, 04:44 PM

I'm fine to divuldge everything...

I am 5'6" and was 150 when I got pregnant. Ideally I'd like to be 135. My prepreg weight is 138. I'm still currently 150. I did lose a few pounds during the first trimester.

As long as I know that most of what I eat is healthy I am never too concerned about weight gain. With my first 2 I gained around 35 pounds. With my last I gained 40. My babies are always on the bigger side and my last was 10 lbs. 11 oz. Even though I gained 40 lbs I lost 20 from the birth, so really only 20 extra which I feel is great.

I have a new OB this time around and he had mentioned his concern over this weight. I let it in one ear and out the other but if he brings it up again I will make my argument.

I think that by now I've usually gained around 7 lbs. and because I tend to worry at times I might start to worry if I don't put on 5 pound in the next several weeks. :) I eat when I am hungry, I don't deprive myself but not everything sounds good. Ya know?

Married to DH 7 years and have three fantastic kiddos! DS 6, DD 4, and DS 2 ...... lo and behold another is on the way!

#4 of 45 Old 10-15-2011, 04:59 PM

Yep, I'm the same. 5'6'', 150 before this preg.  I went down ~5 lbs. in the first tri, but now i'm back to about 151.  I gained 45 lbs. in my last pg and it was just uncomfortable.  And dd wasn't even 7 lbs.  My midwives seem to think that gaining less will help with my VBAC attempt, so my goal is to gain about 30 this time around.

As for continuing to eat healthy, i'm 1) not eating out nearly as often; 2) making easy substitutions; and 3) reducing portion size on "bad" things.  So tonight I'm having one big scoop of sherbert rather than two big scoops of cookies'n'cream ice cream.  eat.gif  I am a bit worried about my self control during the holidays, though.   We'll see!

#5 of 45 Old 10-15-2011, 05:02 PM

When I got pregnant with my first I weighed about 250 pounds and weighed about 270 when he was born.  I gained most of the weight the last trimester when I was put on bed rest.  I had an 8pound 6.5oune boy.  I weighed about 270 when I got pregnant this time around and currently weigh 274.  My OB would like me to gain no more than 15 pounds according to the last pregnancy.  I already have activity restrictions due to imcompetent cervix and had to be a couch potatoe for a week after teh cerclage was placed.  I am really concerned about gaining too much weight this time around due to the activity restrictions.  I am trying to eat healthy and not over eat but still feel that I will gain too much weight.  I have also been a little concerned about my blood pressure this time around as it is running higher than my normal when I see the doctor.  I have decided that I am going to track it at home to see if it is just nerves that is raising at his office or if it is pregnancy related.  As you see I am considered very obese with my weight. 

My physician has never told me that i am gaining too much weight. 

Married to a great DH since 2001; Have a wonderful DS (01/09); Have one little angel angel.gif in Heaven (05/11 at 7wks); been TTC since 10/09. BFP pos.gif on 07/31/11 due April 14. Cerclage placed 9/30/11; at 33wks cervix down to 1cm  Scott Edward born 03/13/12 at 2:56am at 35wks 2 day. 

#6 of 45 Old 10-15-2011, 05:03 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I was under what I consider a healthy weight for me when I got pg this time, I was 115 at 5'6" then I lost 10lbs (maybe some of that before pg but I doubt it? I don't have a scale, use the chiro's) I haven't gained any more weight but with the decrease in ms, I am beginning to eat more. I added in meat to see if I could up my calories and I was really craving it.  With DS I only gained 3lbs in the first trimester so I am not too far behind.  I ended up gaining at least 45lbs the last time the mw checked and that was over a week before DS was born.  I felt like I needed the weight over the next twelve months with breastfeeding. DS was 8 lbs 2oz.  I am not really watching my weight as far as to not gain but it does seem like I am more active this go around.  I would like to gain at least 30lbs.  Trying to eat healthy but not being as vigilant about it as I was trying to last time with DS.  I think I am listening more to eating and drinking when I need to. So far sweet things have sounded repulsive but last night a cookie sounded good so that might be added in soon thumb.gif

married to my love , in love with MJ born 1/18/10 and PJ born 4/6/12 waterbirth.jpg and now due with a surprise 11/14!
#7 of 45 Old 10-15-2011, 07:10 PM

So I still have 20-25 bonus pounds from my first pregnancy, so I'm a overweight. I'm 5'10", and so far haven't gained any weight.  I find I can't eat as much as I used to, so that's probablly a good thing as far as weight gain goes.  I try to eat lots of fruits and veggies and home made meals as often as possible.  I'm drinking lots of water but also being careful not to deprive myself.  I would like to keep the weight gain at 20 lbs this time around so that post baby i don't have such a long road back to a healthy weight.  I think as long as your not starving yourself, baby will get everything he/she needs, so don't focus on the numbers so much.  My midwife even kind of gave me a "look" when at 16 weeks i still hadn't gained anything, but I refuse to stuff myself if i'm not hungry...that can't be healthy either...

Married to overworked  DH reading.gif since 2003, happily familybed1.gif mama to DD (01/09) and  babyboy.gif DS (4/12)

#8 of 45 Old 10-16-2011, 05:46 AM

This is my first pregnancy, and I started it at a good weight, 152# at 5'8". Several years ago I took 185+ quickly down to 165, then slowly down to 150-155 which I maintained for two years. I'm in the habit of weighing myself regularly at the same time every couple days, which I will continue through this pregnancy. I'm not really concerned with weight gain per se, but if I start gaining more than about 1lb/week on average I will take it as a signal to reevaluate what I'm eating. I eat what lots of people would probably consider "healthy" right now, but I'd like to get back to a bit more protein, and really minimal bread and potatoes intake. Through the summer we had nothing but fresh vegetables from the garden and lots of protein every meal. Now I'm only likely to cook once or twice a week, and we scrounge otherwise due to schoolwork. Even though I'm out of the first tri I still feel averse to red meats and sweets. I lament the lack of red meat eating but celebrate the aversion to dessert. Win some, lose some I guess! 

I'm 15w4d now at 159 this morning, so 7 lbs gained. I've never vomited or lose my appetite, and I attribute at least 4 of those lbs to over-eating in the first tri. 

Married to my favorite man in '07. Our firstborn came along in April 2012 (HBC), and our second is on the way, due sometime in May 2014 (planning an HBAC).
#9 of 45 Old 10-16-2011, 09:02 AM

I'll play.

I was around 200 pounds for both of my previous pregnancies. I gained, 12, and 14 pounds during those, and obviously weighed less post partum than before I got pregnant. My first pregnancy I ate ridiculous amounts of food, mostly fruits, vegetables and meat. Not to much junk. Second pregnancy was a lot of junk, basically anything I could stomach, I aimed for healthy but did not do that great a job. I felt I ate to little.

DD was 10.3 pounds. DS was 8.5 pounds.

I gained a bit of weight in the 3 years after DS was born. He's has Downs syndrome and was diagnosed with leukemia last year. I self medicated with cookies and soda to deal with the emotional stuff.

I was at 250 when I got pregnant. I jumped up to 255, along with crazy bloating, and an increase in blood volume (stuffy nose, nose bleeds, blood work all pointed that direction) that my MW says is good. I'm back down to 252 and not as bloated so I'm happy. I aim to eat well, lots of fruits, veggies, and meat. I'm doing pretty well. I've had a lot of nausea, so some days all I can seem to stomach are root beer and and crackers (those days are getting fewer and fewer now.) I'm feeling better though, and water has been easier to drink and healthy food tastes better. I've had some hormone issues, and I'm taking progesterone. I know it has some relevance to my sense of smell and taste. On super sensitive days, if DH can put a plate in front of me I can usually eat well. If I have to cook, eating is tough.

The thing I worry about is sugar. I don't want to eat/drink a lot of it and I work to control that. It's hard on days that I've been feeling sick and all I seem to be able to not gag on is a root beer. 

I check my weight, more out of curiosity, than concern or aim to control it. I look to what I'm eating as a real sense of how things are going. I got HUGE with both of my other pregnancies, and since I only gained a little, weight is not the best indicator of my health.

One happy momma joy.gif to a very spirited little girl dust.gif, her tough little brother superhero.gif, and a happy little suprise late April 2012 stork-suprise.gif. Wife to an overworked and under paid husband geek.gif.

#10 of 45 Old 10-16-2011, 11:03 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)

I am entirely in agreement with sunflwrmoonbeam: "I believe pregnant women should try to eat healthfully according to their appetite and craving, and otherwise not worry about the weight. As long as they're not dieting and the fundus is growing, it's not a big concern." Yes yes yes.

That being said, I started at #135/5'8'' or what I consider average. I lost around #5-7 in the first few weeks, and I'm just about back to where I started (now at 12+5d). I think my body composition is not as trim/toned as at the beginning because I haven't been lifting weights since June, so there is probably some effective weight gain that doesn't show up on the scale. I'm going with what my body tells me to do (except trying to tell it to stop asking for pop, a habit I'm trying to kick while pregnant). And if the doctor tells me to gain (more) weight I'll probably tell her to shut it. Nature is good at its job.

My mom told me that she didn't gain any weight at all until she was just about 5 months pregnant with me and I turned out pretty healthy if I can be honest. So I trust that there's good things going on in there despite my not being heavier now than 3 months ago.

fairy.gif (DSD 10yo) angel2.gif (29wks - 2/2012) babygirl.gifrainbow1284.gif (1/2013)

#11 of 45 Old 10-16-2011, 12:58 PM

I started this pregnancy smaller than my other two. I am 5'2" and weighed 130 when I found out about this baby. I considered that only slightly heavier than I would have liked to have been. My other two I weighed between 150-155 at the start and gained 35 each.

I will be 13 weeks tomorrow and have gained 3.6 pounds. I eat every 3 hours or I feel very sick. I try to eat healthy, but sometimes I just have to eat what I can get. I am not working out like I used to....okay, I am not working out at all right now. I am always so tired! I do take care of the older two, homeschool the oldest one, and work as an RN three nights a week.

I am not worried about the gain as much as losing it afterward. I didn't lose all of my weight from DD before getting pregnant with DS and then it took me 2 years to drop from 187 to 130. I simply do not lose weight well while nursing. My body holds onto every ounce as long as I am breast feeding my kids. It may sound shallow, but I was finally happy with my body when this little surprise showed up. I am scared to hold onto that weight for years again.

Rikki ~~ Married Aug 04 ~~ DD Feb 06 ~~ DS Oct 07 ~~ DD April 12

#12 of 45 Old 10-16-2011, 04:37 PM

I was about 142lbs and 5'4 when I got pregnant with DD, and finished at about 172-5 lbs... so about 30 lbs gain.  I haven't gotten back to my pre-pregnancy weight.  I think I fall into the same category as Rikki and hold onto some of it as long as breastfeeding continues, but since we haven't stopped BFing yet I can't be sure!  Anyways, I was about 151 or so when I got pregnant this time and I think I've gained about 2-3 lbs so far.  I didn't have much nausea, and no vomiting in 1st trimester for both pregnancies.  I'm not terribly worried about how much I gain this time around but I really wonder if/when I'll get back down to pre-preg or a weight I'm happy with.  

knit.gifLaura, mama to my wonderful Wilhelmina (11/08) energy.gif and my precious Peregrine (4/12) babyboy.gif

#13 of 45 Old 10-17-2011, 09:49 AM

I'm at 14 weeks and I've already gained about 17 lbs!  I was 112 to start, which is the lightest I've ever started a pregnancy (and the lightest I've been since ever really).  At 5' 5", 112 put my BMI at 19%; so while not technically considered under-weight, I considered myself under-weight/not healthy at that.  I attribute my massive gain already to being small to start???  I'll see what the MW says today.  That or twins is a suspicion of ours ;).  My body normally puts on a little extra padding during pregnancy even if my diet is consistent but not ever this much this early.  I got away with only a week of a little nausea which curbed my appetite a little.  For the most part I eat the same, with the exception of some meals here and there it takes a lot to satisfy me.

Tanya treehugger.gif DH-Brian, DD Adri (8), DD Izzy (7), DS Ollie angel.gif (1/5/11 @ 17 weeks) and our rainbow1284.gif baby due April 12th, 2012.

Of all the lessons I did not learn as a child, or even as an adult; I learn through being, mother to my children. Through love and through pain, we are delivered and blessed!

#14 of 45 Old 10-17-2011, 10:04 AM

This is my third "pregnancy" in 2.5 years (other two ended at 15 and 13 weeks) so my weight has been up and down a lot.  I was 5'4" and 120 and didn't get pregnant until I gained some weight, which I then try and lose after the pregnancy.  This time with all the IVF and stress I started out at 130 and am now at 136 at 13 weeks.  Probably all due to the fact that I have to eat CONSTANTLY to settle my stomach.  I'm not worried.  It will be what it will be.  I tracked my diet last week, seeing how it lines up with the Brewers diet and even when I tried to eat more and more I was still a little short on the calcium servings, maybe a little long on the protein and way short on the grains.  I am gluten free so grains are terribly inconvenient.  I was a little heavy on the fruits as well.  I have been loving fruit this pregnancy.  Before this I could go a week without fruit no problem.  Now I want at least 2 servings a day. 

My family = Me + DH plus new babe 5/12 make 3 buddamomimg1.png

#15 of 45 Old 10-19-2011, 10:55 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

This #3 and to be honest I never really watched my weight. If I hungry I will eat. I'm a Ice cream "addict" and that is the only thing I have to be careful of. If I have ICE CREAM in the house I will eat it in one sitting prg or not.

#16 of 45 Old 10-19-2011, 11:07 AM - Thread Starter

We have WEIGHT GAIN!!! Rather sudden, and I don't understand why since my food in take this week was probably a little less, but in the last 4 days the scale shows a difference of just under 2 lbs. I'll be glad it seems positive anyway.

Brande: Mama of 5 and perpetual student.

#17 of 45 Old 10-19-2011, 01:51 PM

Almost 16 weeks here and I've gained just about 5 pounds.  I gained a total of 35 with my son and I'm hoping not to gain any more than that this time.  If I can stay to about a pound a week from here on out I'll be good =)

DS 12/08/09

DD 04/20/12

#18 of 45 Old 10-19-2011, 02:49 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Hmm..I think I'm up about 10lbs already (no morning sickness, and very hungry) but I could swear that at least half of that is in my boobs. I did IVF, so it's thrown off a bit from that, too, because I was about 10lbs more than I usually am from all the shots and the prohibition on exercise. I worry about gaining too much, but I'm starting to show a lot, so maybe it's just a big baby? My doctor doesn't seem concerned, so I'm taking my cues from her, I guess.

She's here!
And so are the boys!
#19 of 45 Old 10-19-2011, 03:11 PM

I'm embarrassed to admit that I've already gained over 30 lbs at 14 weeks. I was a little undernourished to begin with, though...so when I started eating (and in the beginning I had ravenous and insatiable hunger!) my body must have decided to hang on tight to everything going into my body. I'm honestly a little bit terrified of the rest of my pregnancy...I just can't possibly keep gaining at that rate or I'll be in serious trouble!

chicken3.gif Student mama to four big kids and one brand new baby girl Lennon (04/17/12)

#20 of 45 Old 10-20-2011, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuzusplace View Post

We have WEIGHT GAIN!!! Rather sudden, and I don't understand why since my food in take this week was probably a little less, but in the last 4 days the scale shows a difference of just under 2 lbs. I'll be glad it seems positive anyway.

Yay! Growth spurt, I imagine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyisa View Post

Hmm..I think I'm up about 10lbs already (no morning sickness, and very hungry) but I could swear that at least half of that is in my boobs. I did IVF, so it's thrown off a bit from that, too, because I was about 10lbs more than I usually am from all the shots and the prohibition on exercise. I worry about gaining too much, but I'm starting to show a lot, so maybe it's just a big baby? My doctor doesn't seem concerned, so I'm taking my cues from her, I guess.

Me too. Not the IVF part, but 10lbs already, and a lot in the boob!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saudade View Post

I'm embarrassed to admit that I've already gained over 30 lbs at 14 weeks. I was a little undernourished to begin with, though...so when I started eating (and in the beginning I had ravenous and insatiable hunger!) my body must have decided to hang on tight to everything going into my body. I'm honestly a little bit terrified of the rest of my pregnancy...I just can't possibly keep gaining at that rate or I'll be in serious trouble!

Your hunger will wax and wane, I imagine. Are you feeling good and moving yourself aroung and being active?

Married to my favorite man in '07. Our firstborn came along in April 2012 (HBC), and our second is on the way, due sometime in May 2014 (planning an HBAC).
#21 of 45 Old 10-20-2011, 07:54 AM

I am 15 weeks (today!) and I am still down 6 lbs from where I started. Its my first pregnancy, so I have no expectation on what I will gain, and I am not worried about it.

#22 of 45 Old 10-20-2011, 08:02 AM

I'm up about 8lbs (I think...I don't normally weigh myself, so I'm not positive what I was pre) ...mostly in the boob area I'm sure ;) My midwife doesn't regularly track weight gain, she said it's up to me whether or not I want to weigh at every appt.

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern... it will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that . . . one stitch at a time, taken patiently." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

#23 of 45 Old 10-20-2011, 09:29 AM

Prettyisa - I am so with you.  I wasn't able to exercise for 2-3 months before getting pregnant (two rounds of IVF) and with all the shots I was up 10 pounds by the time they implanted.  I am up 6 pound from there at 13.5 weeks.  I'm not too worried.  It is what it is.  Just have to lose it safely on the back end. 

#24 of 45 Old 10-29-2011, 08:08 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)

Funny thing....I felt much bigger with #2 then with this little guy.

#25 of 45 Old 10-30-2011, 08:10 PM

I started this pregnancy lighter than the last one (5-5, 128, as opposed to 138 with my first one). I'm 18 weeks, and weigh, according to my midwife's scale, around 136 right now. I feel it's being generous, because I definitely feel larger than that. The ol "rubber band around the button on the jeans" trick is just barely holding things together at this point. 

Last time I gained right at 20 lbs, and I figure I'll do between 20-25 this time as well. I don't know; I had all these grand plans to doing spin until 8 months, running, water exercise, etc ... I've been feeling so crappy with "morning" sickness and been so busy with the rest of life I've barely gotten to do anything physical. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow. :)

#26 of 45 Old 10-31-2011, 01:12 PM

I've gained five pounds so far, which worried me, but my midwife says baby seems right on track so I'm trying not to worry. I was 107 before I got pg with dd and ended up close to 160 at the end. I felt awful with that much weight on my frame as a ton of it was swelling. I started out worried about not gaining that much again this time, but now I'm paranoid I'm not gaining enough! My diet is completely different this time, plus I have had horrible ms that *just* slowed down the other week. We don't have a scale here, and while I was considering buying on the other day, I think I would just drive myself crazy with it. Trying hard to focus on just eating healthy and keeping as active as I can. 

Mother to one Little Flower Childdust.gif 3/08 and one little squirmy boy babyf.gif 4/12 homebirth.jpg, Wife to fuzmalesling.gif,I am a Vegan Pagan. We familybed1.gifnovaxnocirc.gif mdcblog5.gif!

#27 of 45 Old 10-31-2011, 01:36 PM

With DS I gained a little over 30 pounds, the OB was hounding me about my weight gain.  It's not like I was eating junk food either, I have 4 food allergies and celiacs.  It was actually quite aggravating.  After the pregnancy I lost it all pretty fast, it seems a portion of it was just water.  He was only 6.6 when born but very healthy (I'm small, was a small baby, my mom has small babies).

This time at 14 weeks, I haven't gained anything apparently.  The lady at WIC was all concerned.  I made it clear though that I had just gotten over a stomach bug my son passed on and that I hadn't had much of an appetite lately (morning sickness took away an appetite).  Recently it has come back though.  I'm not too worried.  I eat healthy (probably could up the protein and am working on it, but it's hard) and when hungry.  I'm not depriving myself of food either.  So yeah...we'll see!

But yeah...I hate being hounded about weight.  A friend had severe morning sickness with her pregnancy and the OB was on her about not gaining weight.  Then when she got over the morning sickness, about gaining too much too fast.  I think OB's need to stop obsessing about weight.

Mother to a crazy wonderful son born 7-11-09 and A very determined amazing daughter born 5-3-12!
#28 of 45 Old 11-01-2011, 04:24 AM

10lbs over previous weight for me today. :-/ That's a little quicker pace than I think is baby-related, unfortunately. A bunch of junk-eating over the weekend due to studying overload is a major culprit. Grr. 

#29 of 45 Old 11-01-2011, 11:14 AM

At my last midwife appt she told me she wants me to gain at least 30 pounds if I plan to breastfeed, preferably 40 lbs.  If you follow the Brewer's diet get the minimum protein and calcium servings a day, I don't see how you could gain less than that.  It is a lot of food.

#30 of 45 Old 11-22-2011, 08:04 PM

Hello ladies, I;m pregnant with twins and I started at 118lb. being 5'5" high, I'm currently 13w2d and very scared to say that I already packed on 22lb. I'm very sick every morning, but if I eat it goes away and I do have to eat every three hours not to be sick, I can't eat anything that contains gluten, and I eat very healthy diet because of that, I don't eat sweets much as I don't like it or don't crave it yet and I do have to be careful because of my gluten problem what I choose to eat, so I was shocked, when I saw the scale after a month to be up 22lb. It is true though that I had to be on bed rest for almost two months because of bleeding and I couldn't exercise the whole first trimester, before pregnancy I did 3x or 4x a week hot yoga, only this week I was able to get back to prenatal yoga class and I was allowed to start 30 minutes light elliptical or outside walks a day, hopefully that will help to slow the gain a little bit, or perhaps I'm one of those women, who gain most in the first trimester, who knows, we'll see that later.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page