Weekly chat Nov 14-21 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 69 Old 11-20-2011, 04:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Zuzu, I am totally weepy. We saw a christmas music program today and they called the kids to the stage and then Santa sang about how wonderful kids were and I started crying.

in utero movement- I could tell a difference in personality between all my kids. My first moved all the time and is still a pretty active kid. My second was super chill and she is still super chill although when she gets riled up, watch out. My third baby was in between the 3 of them and this one has her active times and her calm times. I just think it's funny how their in utero actions correspond to their post birth personalities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justKate View Post

Tacos sound pretty good, but I'm having trouble getting excited about food this week.  Which is not my style at all--I love food!  I don't know what's wrong with me.  Sort of grumpy today for no reason (other than DD has been really challenging this week, and DH is useless, but that's not new), not hungry and sort of down.  Weird.  Hormones, I guess.

I also have a bit of a lower back ache, which is either from sitting on the floor to pin one of my sewing projects or from waddling, which I hope isn't the case.  I guess I need to pay attention to that.  Sorry for all of the complaints!  Everything is really going alright overall, I'm just bummed and chatty at the same time, which is strange.  This would be a good time to watch TV, I guess, if we had TV to watch.  DH will kill me if I download any more trash off of iTunes. :) 

Ho hum.  I think I will call him and tell him to bring home ice cream.  Then tomorrow will be a new day....

Kate- that was a very funny post, I laughed out load. cab you go to the tv stations websites and watch tv?

Csesky- we had a flea infestation once and that SUCKED so bad, crossing my fingers your house stays flea free. as for family dyanimcs , boy could I tell stories!

Courtney and Cree, baby made 3, added one more then there were 4, sakes alive, then we had 5, another in the mix now we have 6!

A Momma in love with her Little Women-Jewel Face, Jo Jo Bean, June Bug, and Sweet Coraline.

#62 of 69 Old 11-21-2011, 10:14 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

oh em gee..... just had my ob check, im measuring 6 weeks ahead.   can a bldder being full affect  that? cant get in for an ultrasound untill dec 6th. 2whistle.gif

justkate- hulu.com

DS-8/06 peace.gif
DD-5/08 innocent.gif
DD-4/12 loveeyes.gif
Due: July2014 shy.gif
semi crunchy, but getting crispier!

*** heartbeat.gif 5****10****15****20****25****30****35****40
#63 of 69 Old 11-21-2011, 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivica2 View Post

justkate- hulu.com

THANK YOU SO MUCH.  (Sorry for yelling. Thanks!!)

#64 of 69 Old 11-21-2011, 11:01 AM

Vivica, I keep saying someone here has to have twins...I refuse to give up...so step up and "take one for the team" LOL.

Brande: Mama of 5 and perpetual student.

#65 of 69 Old 11-21-2011, 11:21 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

believe me, i want to take one, or 2, for the team! haha

DS-8/06 peace.gif
DD-5/08 innocent.gif
DD-4/12 loveeyes.gif
Due: July2014 shy.gif
semi crunchy, but getting crispier!

*** heartbeat.gif 5****10****15****20****25****30****35****40
#66 of 69 Old 11-21-2011, 11:28 AM

Yeah, I really didn't want twins when the pregnancy started...I was scared I couldn't handle it. As time goes on though, I'm finding myself wishing it was more likely than it is...I now think twins would be great!

Brande: Mama of 5 and perpetual student.

#67 of 69 Old 11-21-2011, 11:51 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Um yes to the super emotional!  I have had company all weekend, my cousin who I am close with, and now the in laws are coming tomorrow through saturday.  Regardless, hosting company is somewhat stressful and just different but I am REALLY not looking forward to the in laws coming.  I just want to whine and have a pity party. BLAH.  

Would love to see twins for someone! My last ddc seemed to have a high instance and it seems odd that we don't have anyone yet but there is still time!  Pretty sure there is just one in there for me, I can feel his/her body and there is just one, unless they would be hiding back to front.  Huge growth spurt for the baby this past week and major yay because I got to go maternity clothes shopping with my cousin.  So much more fun to have input from another person but I forgot how stupid I can look in maternity clothes! It has to do with a lack of boobs and very short waist, I don't know.  I found some cute things though and while I was exhausted, it was very productive and fun!

Ok, on to a new thread!

married to my love , in love with MJ born 1/18/10 and PJ born 4/6/12 waterbirth.jpg and now due with a surprise 11/14!
#68 of 69 Old 11-21-2011, 02:59 PM

okay so this is weird. the baby seems to be moving near the top of the uterus but it's like muscle spasms or a seizure or something. has anyone else had that happen? I have never and this is my 4th pregnancy!!

and I hope their are twins. Now I kind of wish i was having twins.

Courtney and Cree, baby made 3, added one more then there were 4, sakes alive, then we had 5, another in the mix now we have 6!

A Momma in love with her Little Women-Jewel Face, Jo Jo Bean, June Bug, and Sweet Coraline.

#69 of 69 Old 11-21-2011, 04:49 PM

my midwife says to lay down and rest. it might be a squished nerve, a muscle spasm.. she sais if it keeps happening w will look further into it. typing on my phone sucks

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page