Weekly chat Nov 14-21 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 69 Old 11-14-2011, 07:27 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

A new week! Congrats to all of the mamas that are halfway or close to halfway!  I will be in another week and for some reason that is really big in my head.

Starting to really want some maternity clothes. No consignment shops that have them around here that I can find, I have searched a lot! I am going to look on craigslist but DH said I could go buy some this weekend if I needed to,  either way, it will be nice to be comfortable in clothes. I am fine in the morning but by the evening I am so bloated and my abs so tired that I look twice as big!

As far as the saga of getting homebirth approved....I have sent in the next step of paperwork and we are waiting to hear back to send in a comprehensive packet of the economic and health benefits of homebirth.  I have a back up plan of using the birthing center and feel pretty good about that but I so want to be at home!  Hope it works out soon!

My baby is going to be made up of cheese, eggs, bacon and apples because that is what I love these days!

married to my love , in love with MJ born 1/18/10 and PJ born 4/6/12 waterbirth.jpg and now due with a surprise 11/14!
#2 of 69 Old 11-14-2011, 08:04 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I was excited to celebrate the half way point yesterday, and today we celebrate DH's birthday...what a wonderful week for us!

I've been feeling movement from the outside for about a week now. I was really surprised, because this baby doesn't move as frequently as my others, and almost never rolls, etc. Just the kicks I do get are much more forceful...and this is WITH an anterior placenta!!! This baby must be amazingly strong.

Measuring 27cm today, no getting sick in 3 weeks, and even though I still can't sleep my energy level is improving. All around very happy with the way the pregnancy is progressing!!!

Brande: Mama of 5 and perpetual student.

#3 of 69 Old 11-14-2011, 08:20 AM

Thanks for the new thread!

I hope all of you dealing with sickness feel better soon. I gave my cold to DS and he has now given it to DH. Hopefully DH doesn't give it back to anyone else!

As to moving babies, this one first kicked me at 14 weeks. DH felt it then too. I didn't feel anything with DS until around week 19 so it is nice to feel movement this early. However, DS was a nonstop, action baby. By 32 weeks I just wanted him out so that I could get some rest without being kicked nonstop. My doctor recommended kick counts at 30 weeks because of the preeclampsia and said I should feel at least 5 movements a day. I told him there was no need to do kick counts because I could reach over 20 in a minute most days. Hoping this one isn't quite so mobile.

On another note, I turned 27 on Wednesday and it was a great birthday. I got to spend some quality time alone with DH, which we only get to do about once every two or three months, and we had a nice dinner out. Now I am really looking forward to Wednesday and Thursday this week. Wednesday we have the anatomy u/s and I am excited to see the baby again. We are going to have the u/s tech write the baby's gender on paper and seal it in an envelope to be revealed some time in January at the gender reveal party. That means we will have the information sitting in the house for almost 2 months before we find out but I think I can last. On Thursday I have my midwife appointment. Really hoping things continue on well since I am really getting excited about a homebirth!

Wife to Geof reading.gif (4/10), Mom to Connorbabyf.gif(7/14/10) and Cayleigh babygirl.gif (4/20/12). Living with Factor V Leiden (7/12).

#4 of 69 Old 11-14-2011, 11:48 AM

bela, Wednesday was my birthday too!  30.  Feels good to be "officially" out of my 20's since I've felt 30 since I was about 15. redface.gif

prettyisa and flavorful1, the 22nd is my u/s too.  Should be a big news day!

#5 of 69 Old 11-14-2011, 06:08 PM

I've been off the grid for a bit. This weekend was way too long and busy. I'm excited for all the ladies who already know if they are having boys are girls! I'm very unhappy that my 20 weeks falls on Thanksgiving week, which means November 30th will be the day we find out. 

I gave up and bought two pairs of maternity jeans on Saturday. I love them tho! I can at least tell myself that I waited until I was almost 5 months pregnant before they were purchased. I bought a great new winter coat which I am even happier about. ;)

Anyone been craving broccoli? I can't seem to get enough of that and craisins. It's such great munching food while I am on the go at school! And lately school is taking it's toll. I have six weeks left of class and it is crunch time. I'm a ceramicist and I have to make 4 vases, 4 pitchers, and at least 6 mugs before the end of November. I'm a little stressed and the fatigue this week has been all encompassing. I can't seem to get enough sleep. 

Happy Birthday, bela and kate!

Zuzu- My baby seems to do more rolling than kicking lately. The first week that I noticed movement it seemed like it didn't stop. Now the baby seems more chill or perhaps things have just moved around a bit. Sounds like you have a little Hulk in your belly. orngbiggrin.gif

flavorful- Thanks for the new thread and I hope you get some good news about the home birth. I say get some maternity pants. I couldn't take one more week of a button jabbing my belly while I sat at my potter's wheel. 

Artist wife to dh_malesling.GIF. Mom to DSS superhero.gif (3 yrs) and DD (04/12).  brokenheart.gif (2/28/10). winner.jpgcd.gif

#6 of 69 Old 11-14-2011, 06:41 PM

hey ladies! I hope you all had a good Monday.  I was wondering if you guys could answer a question.  I am finally up to exercising again YAY!! so every monday and wed morning i take a challenging but appropriate extend barre class (a ballet style class).  the class is great, the problem, however, is that I haven't stopped eating since I finished the class.  I mean literally... oatmeal/ cheesestick/ orange AND cookies and milk, FOR LUNCH... half a bag (yep, 5 whole servings) of trail mix, another cheese stick, and yogurt and granola while at work, and the grand finale... oriental chicken salad and a brownie from applebees... 

SERIOUSLY... HELP!!!! I can't go on like this.  I can't believe how much food I consumed in one day.  I'm exhausted just from eating.  Anyone else dealing with the same thing?  any advice??

Married to overworked  DH reading.gif since 2003, happily familybed1.gif mama to DD (01/09) and  babyboy.gif DS (4/12)

#7 of 69 Old 11-14-2011, 06:44 PM

sorry for the double post... but in other exciting news I think we have a name... Collin Graham... yay!  That's been helping me bond with baby a little more easily, and his stroller and carseat arrived today, so everything is starting to feel a little more real! YAY!!!

Married to overworked  DH reading.gif since 2003, happily familybed1.gif mama to DD (01/09) and  babyboy.gif DS (4/12)

#8 of 69 Old 11-14-2011, 06:52 PM

18+5 here.

Still not feeling certain about movement, and am excited for that to start. The only 100% for-sure movement I've felt was when listening to baby with the fetoscope - my uterus, the scope and my hand all wobbled as the baby rolled past. Not sure if I would have noticed it if I hadn't been compressing my belly when it happened. I keep noticing little bumps and flicks in various places across my belly but most of the time I have to fart right afterwards which makes me assume it was just gas ... unless baby bumps the gas along?! Jealous of and amazed by you mamas who feel lots and lots of definite movements!

Ultrasound coming up on the 25th. We won't be finding out the sex, though it is tempting!

stepmama to a 9 y.o. bookworm reading.gif and milky mama to the sweetest girl born april 2012 baby.gif

#9 of 69 Old 11-14-2011, 08:23 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)

This baby is dancing all over the place. It is so strange that in only a week's time I went from "is that baby I feel?" thinking it would be a few weeks before I'd be sure, to "holy moly child, this is not a discoteca!" I can feel it on the outside too, but it's not yet strong enough, frequently enough, that DH has the patience to wait for it. But I have little doubt he'll have to wait much longer.

I got 2 pair of maternity pants on Saturday too. I don't need them yet, as my regular jeans fit fine, but I got them on sale. They're cozy though. I might never go back to regular jeans, these new jeans feel like wearing yoga pants all day. winky.gif

Chiromama, I'm pretty sure that even after a day of sitting idle on my tookus I'd eat all that and more. I have always eaten nearly constantly during my waking hours, though. Still sounds tasty.

fairy.gif (DSD 10yo) angel2.gif (29wks - 2/2012) babygirl.gifrainbow1284.gif (1/2013)

#10 of 69 Old 11-14-2011, 10:57 PM

chiromama--I don't think that's ridiculous if you're adding in exercise...some days you might want less, some more.  You need lots more protein (IMO) when pregnant anyway and if you're exercising, that need will only go up.  You may feel fuller longer if you stick with high protein and high fat (good healthy fats not snacky/processed food fats) and keep the carbs lower (though don't discount them for picking your blood sugar up quickly if you overdo it).

20+5 here and just got back from a lovely vacation.  I actually felt normal for a few days and went snorkeling for a couple hours, twice!!  I haven't exactly been exercising much (or at all, ahem) during or right before this pregnancy, but I sure felt great to get more movement in on vacation!  I did feel completely wiped out the following day each time but good to go afterward.  I thought it would be so difficult finding things to eat (gluten free while traveling is so hard) but managed to get a good amount of protein/veg in (which I otherwise have NOT been craving).  We were joking about how much it would cost for me to stay on vacation until the baby is born since she apparently likes it so much!!!

Just before vacation I was able to hear the heartbeat with our fetalscope for the first time and I got a good count with it while on vacation--yay!  We were traveling with my parents and my mom was SO excited to hear the baby's heartbeat, I was glad to be able to share that with her.  Lalazap--I also notice movement when I use my fetalscope--I don't even think I'm pressing in so much but it's funny how many times I feel her roll by or kick/poke me at the exact spot I press into.  Other than that, I'm not feeling any outside movement but there are times I do feel pretty pronounced movement from inside...a particularly memorable ?foot in my bladder while descending in an airplane wasn't so pleasant.  Nothing like the sudden urge that something is forcing urine out without my consent while I can't do anything about it--eek!

flavorful--hope you get good news about your homebirth coverage soon!  We haven't even started that process but need to because I think our insurance will cover our homebirth (well, I guess I expect them to say no just for fun but the way I read the policy, it should be covered and hopefully we'll get it on appeal).

Since it's been cool here, I made sure to try on all my warm-weather vacation clothes RIGHT before we left and select things that still fit and felt good.  No need for maternity stuff yet.  Three days later, I couldn't fit into the capris I had brought with me and ended up re-wearing my 1 skirt and 1 dress 3 times each...not sure how that happened!  Now it feels SOOOO good to just relax into some maternity pants here at home.  Hoping to hit my favorite consignment store this week cause I only saved 3 pairs of warmer pants from last pg and I doubt any will last the whole time.  I have GOT to get a profile pic soon--arg!!

Unschooling mama alongside DH (05/01) to DD (5/05).  Expecting #2 spring 2012!

#11 of 69 Old 11-15-2011, 04:00 AM

Good morning to all! I'm quickly popping on before I have to get my kiddos up for school. I have been having irrational fears that something isn't quite right with this baby. I just haven't been feeling the "normal" amount of movement. By now I am feeling so much more. So I keep telling myself that the placenta is in the front or there really is something wrong. If I nudge the baby I don't even get a reflex movement. Not that that means anytihng but it would make me feel better. My ultrasound is next week Wednesday. I can only pray that there will be only tears of joy when seeing that little image.

Married to DH 7 years and have three fantastic kiddos! DS 6, DD 4, and DS 2 ...... lo and behold another is on the way!

#12 of 69 Old 11-15-2011, 04:38 AM

Adoremybabe, have you been able to hear the placenta through doppler? Or maybe when you look down at your belly while laying on your back do you see a lop-sided spot (for me there is a little bump to the right of my belly button). Perhaps if you can confirm the location of the placenta it would put your mind at ease. I really think at this point movement isn't such a definite thing though and you shouldn't worry too much. Not only are some women not feeling anything yet, showing that the movements can be pretty light, but they can also be pointed in the wrong direction. At this stage, a kick up, or toward your back, and you don't feel anything. So maybe baby has just done a position change on you! Sorry I can't offer more advice to help calm you, but I hope you feel better soon...we all have these moments of panic, I think it's just part of the package :(

#13 of 69 Old 11-15-2011, 05:04 AM

Right now why I lay down everything looks even. When I wake up I am lop sided but I assume that is from laying on my side over night. Eh. What do I know. Worrying is par for the course I suppose. The movements that I do feel on occasion are always pointed toward my pelvis. So that would make sense. I'll just keep doing what I've been doing and pray that baby is growing healthy! Thanks for your support zuzu!

Married to DH 7 years and have three fantastic kiddos! DS 6, DD 4, and DS 2 ...... lo and behold another is on the way!

#14 of 69 Old 11-15-2011, 02:26 PM

Hi all!  Now that I'm 20 weeks along with our first little one, I'm finally getting around to joining the weekly chat.  Better late than never, I suppose.  I'm starting to feel the second trimester burst of energy that I hear so much about after a very sleepy first trimester, and I'm starting to want to NEST.  I spent the last week obsessing about getting  furniture for the nursery (despite the fact that we'll be co-sleeping for a while), and now I want to leave work, go home, and wash the baseboards.  Never in my life have I had the urge to wash a baseboard before now!

I also had an appointment with my midwife today, and all seems well.  I'm measuring right on track, and baby's heart rate was 142.  Baby kicks whenever the doppler gets close to my belly, which is fun, and s/he rolls around in my belly all day long.  I'm also loving comfy maternity pants since my higher-waisted work pants have been uncomfortable for some time.  

Is anyone else having cravings you can't or won't indulge?  Before this week, all of my cravings have been pretty mundane (egg salad sandwiches, chocolate chip cookies, Skittles), but I've had insatiable cravings for a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit from a certain fast food restaurant this week.  I don't think I've ever had that sandwich from that restaurant, but I don't even eat meat or pasteurized cheese product, and I definitely don't give money to that particular restaurant.  Here's hoping that strange craving goes away quickly!

#15 of 69 Old 11-15-2011, 02:34 PM

Southernfried, I typically find that cravings don't go away because in some way it's your body's way of saying you need something in your diet. I've had cravings last weeks. One thing you could do is to make a homemade version. Just put eggs, a cheese you will eat, and maybe a bacon substitute (if those exist) on a biscuit and try that.

#16 of 69 Old 11-15-2011, 03:08 PM

Cravings are driving me crazy! I just got back from the grocery store and realized I bought a bunch of crazy things. Someone mentioned cole slaw and I had to have that. I also bout corn beef and fish sticks. I don't know if I have ever bought fish sticks before but when I saw them I had to have them. Lol!  I have also been craving fried foods like egg rolls and fried cheese curds. My husband is no help. He is willing to to indulge all my cravings even when I tell him I don't need it. I am trying to gain only 30lbs but if this keeps up I will gain 100lbs! At least I am not craving sweets too. smile.gif

Me (34) DH (33) We are the proud parents to Rebecca (11) and we are all three excitedjumpers.gif to welcome our newest addition  stork-boy.gif April 20th.

#17 of 69 Old 11-15-2011, 03:27 PM

Yum. What a mistake to read this idea (breakfast biscuits), now I'll be craving one all night too. I love making them at home, though, especially on Sundays when DH and I tend to lounge about until noon. Biscuits are easy peasy to make so you could maybe even satisfy the craving without leaving home.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/biscuit-breakfast-sandwiches/detail.aspx The biscuit "recipe" I use is something like this one, except I use butter instead of shortening and I use a cup (plastic or glass) to cut those biscuits. They're certainly not good for you but they're so tasty once in a while, with some egg and (real) shredded or sliced cheese and some kind of meat if that's your thing. As zuzu mentioned, turkey bacon could be a substitute. I find turkey bacon to be too salty, but I have a low tolerance to salt flavor. Maybe add some fresh or sauteed green peppers or onion or other veggies to change it up a little bit. I've seen people bake the eggs in a muffin tin in the oven, which would make adding extra veggies and shredded cheese extra easy since it would come out like a compact omelet instead of falling apart in a mess when you try to eat it.

fairy.gif (DSD 10yo) angel2.gif (29wks - 2/2012) babygirl.gifrainbow1284.gif (1/2013)

#18 of 69 Old 11-15-2011, 03:35 PM

AnnaB - I haven't eaten fish sticks since some time in my elementary school years and I had a really random desire to get fish sticks too! It's weird because I normally find the idea of processed fish patty stuff to be icky. Fish OK, but sticks/patties have sounded like a bad idea for all of my adult life. Did you eat any of them yet? So far I look at them in the freezer section and keep walking, but I figure one of these days I'll be going home with a box of fish patty in tow.

#19 of 69 Old 11-15-2011, 03:46 PM

I bought a bunch of local organic smoked Canadian bacon from our farmer's market before it ended. We use it to make amazing egg sandwiches. It is a lot less salty than regular bacon or turkey bacon and has a lot more flavor!!

autumngrey- Lol!!  I am glad I am not the only one. I would not usually ever buy them but I have also been staring at them longingly for the last few weeks and I finally broke down and bought them. I will probably eat them tomorrow for lunch. I will let you know how it goes. I think it is really strange how many of us crave the same weird things.

Me (34) DH (33) We are the proud parents to Rebecca (11) and we are all three excitedjumpers.gif to welcome our newest addition  stork-boy.gif April 20th.

#20 of 69 Old 11-15-2011, 03:50 PM

Southernfried- I giggled reading your post just now. Today was my DSS's first day at daycare. After dropping him off I kinda lost it. I drowned my sorrows in two bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits from Hardee's and a large milk. I admit it. I did and it was delicious. DSS did great btw!

Artist wife to dh_malesling.GIF. Mom to DSS superhero.gif (3 yrs) and DD (04/12).  brokenheart.gif (2/28/10). winner.jpgcd.gif

#21 of 69 Old 11-15-2011, 03:56 PM

For those of you wanting fish sticks without them being overly processed, go for the breaded fish filets (they sort of like rectangles with one end narrower). They tend to be much less ground up, and have a decent bite to them. I'm not a big fish person (aside from tuna), as a matter of fact I can't stand proper fish sticks because they're pasty and mushy, but I like the filets quite a bit (especially with mayo and dill relish...yummy...too bad I don't have any in the house LOL).

#22 of 69 Old 11-15-2011, 04:44 PM

I had an egg and cheese biscuit from a local sustainable restaurant, and it didn't satisfy the craving.  irked.gif  If the craving is for processed cheese food, I think I'll have to muddle through.  

When I want fish nuggets, I get Henry & Lisa's Wild Alaskan fish nuggets from Whole Foods.  http://www.ecofish.com/products/consumers_products.htm#nuggets 

#23 of 69 Old 11-15-2011, 05:00 PM

Sorry the substitute didn't work...sometimes the craving is based in something as simple as a nutrient (fat, carbs, protein, etc), so maybe the alternative was too low in fat or something...or maybe my theory only applies to me and not everyone LOL.

#24 of 69 Old 11-15-2011, 05:56 PM

i love reading about everybody's cravings!  :)  does that mean that morning sickness has passed for those who had it?

cant believe we're almost at the halfway point!!  wow :)

ps, i had a link for cravings and which nutrient deficiency they're linked with, it's interesting to look at.  i'll look for the link later and post it

heartbeat.gif

#25 of 69 Old 11-15-2011, 06:01 PM

Moss, that would be great to see! As for morning sickness, I'm still queasy at times (mostly when I'm stressed or don't eat often enough), but it's rare...like once a week. Every couple weeks I seem to have trouble digesting and end up getting sick with no warning. In truth though, it's essentially gone, and such an amazing relief compared to my youngest DD, where I had it from week 12 till the end and was lucky if I didn't get sick more than 3 times a day! YAY for food!! :D

#26 of 69 Old 11-15-2011, 06:16 PM

southern... sounds to me like you're probably craving sodium more than anything else.. perhaps an indulgence in something higher sodium would help??? the restaurant (and i use that term loosely) you're craving undoubtedly has astronomical sodium content in their food, so maybe that would help??? good luck!!!

for me, the craving has been dried pineapple...yummmmy

#27 of 69 Old 11-15-2011, 06:25 PM

Everyone's cravings are interesting.  I really craved protein (eggs, jerky, nuts) the first 15 weeks or so, but not so much anymore.  I'm actually not craving anything at the moment, which is nice.  I do have birthday ice cream cake left in the freezer, so that's tempting me, although I know the sugar will just make me feel like crap. 

19+5 today, and after some weight loss and a slow initial gain, I'm back almost exactly even with my last pregnancy at 20 weeks--158ish lbs.  Weird, because my eating habits and activity level/type has been so different this time.  Actually I'm 10 lbs behind because I was 10 lbs lighter last time, if that makes sense. So last pg I had gained 18 lbs overall and this one I've gained about eight.

Oops, back in a min for more....

One thing I need to start thinking about is whether I want a doula, and how much I'm comfortable paying.  My doula last time didn't really help at all.  Granted, she was in training and free, but she wasn't what I needed at all.  I need someone who is confident but warm, assertive and straightforward.  Someone who won't let me push them aside and will make me listen.  Its tough, because I'm sort of a b!tch when I'm hurting or sick.  And of course I'm still hoping that this baby will just fall out on the floor while I'm making dinner one evening at like 39 weeks, and I won't have to worry about any of this!

#28 of 69 Old 11-15-2011, 06:38 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Haha, EVERY morning I make myself a bacon egg and cheese croissant or sandwich....for the past several weeks.  We have really easy access to good foods so all of my stuff is the organic, right fed, yummy stuff. I have to say, I left off the bacon a couple of weeks ago and this week, it was all I could think about so I had to get the bacon!  Right now, my cravings are apples, cheese, yogurt covered almonds, and a bacon egg and cheese sandwich.  I am starting to want sugar, and moss you can let me know if this is right or not, and I vaguely remember my mw last time mentioning that a sugar craving was indicative of needing more protein.  I have added some peanut butter and hummus to my day and made sure dinner is higher in some source of protein but some hot chocolate with marshmallows still sounds really good!

married to my love , in love with MJ born 1/18/10 and PJ born 4/6/12 waterbirth.jpg and now due with a surprise 11/14!
#29 of 69 Old 11-15-2011, 06:59 PM

Fish sticks!! Now you gals have done it! Mmmm...so bad, but sooo good.
I used to work for a couple, and the wife was British. She would sometimes make me a fish stick sandwich for lunch (they lived above the business) It was a toasted bun with mayo, fish sticks, cheese, and lettuce. A bit like a certain fish sandwich from that really bad fast food place wink1.gif
Now I want tater-tots, and I haven't had those since I was a kid and my friend's mom would make them for us.

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern... it will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that . . . one stitch at a time, taken patiently." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

#30 of 69 Old 11-15-2011, 07:21 PM

Okay, so maybe I'm overly emotional, but I just can't believe the week I've had! We have this one neighbor, a Korean woman (the one who is certain there must be multiple babies in that enormous tummy of mine), who has just been so kind it's unbelievable. I've never known anyone like this, and certainly never been the recipient of such kindness. I've begun to jokingly call her "the mother I always wanted" because she is so much more maternal to me than my own mother, and we've just met this Summer.

Anyway, since I found out I was pregnant, she's been obsessively looking after me...constantly worried I'm over doing it if I carry my toddler, bringing a meal for me several times a week to make sure I'm eating (and eating HEALTHY!). It's sometimes over bearing a little, but I know in her culture things are viewed differently surrounding pregnancy and that her heart is in the right place. More over, she's coming to clean once a week (and teaching my children so they can "help mom out") and offering free piano lessons on weeks we can't afford them. So this week, I have a different neighbor stop by and offer my three oldest children beds because they had purchased new ones (my kids have been sleeping on over-sized bean bags since the fire), and I found out the next day that she had orchestrated that. Then tonight, some Korean folks from the area brought 3 large boxes of groceries and asked if there were anything else we needed (like we don't have a couch or table, and they thought if we needed one they could help). Turns out, they didn't even know our neighbor, but were responding to a "call for help" letter she had posted on my schools Korean website (who knew they even had one :p ). This woman has clearly been sending out a net to seek out people who might be able to help us through the rough times, and make the holidays bearable. I'm not sure we considered the help "necessary", and we would have gotten by without, but it sure makes life easier and less stressful. I think the real thing, is my amazement at the kindness and devotion of someone I've only known a few months and is getting nothing from helping us. It makes my heart melt!

Okay, sorry for that long post, but I was just so emotional I had to get it out :-\

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page