severe nesting instinct. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 12-20-2011, 06:35 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

ok, so im cleaning the house every day to the point that my back can no longer cope with the pain. when im no longer able to walk i watch my son and husband make the place dirty again and i have never felt so stressed in my life watching this happen. im screaming  and crying when i see dirt. my sons friends walk in the house with their shoes on and i need to hide in the bathroom to calm myself down. 

my relationship with my husband is strained because of how stressed this is making me. the other night i kept him awake till 2am because i had to get every bit of dust out of the bedroom and en-suite before i could sleep. 

this is nesting to the extreme. 

has anyone else suffered from this? past or present? and does it mean something? im 25 weeks today, i hope it doesn't mean im going into labour soon. 

#2 of 3 Old 12-22-2011, 09:06 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)

I have been nesting. Not till the wee hours but yes I have trying to house clean. I don't know if it is baby or just the holidays.

Hang in there.

#3 of 3 Old 12-27-2011, 07:46 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

have you tried talking to your DH and DS about it? It sounds like they need to respect the work that you put into the house and at least clean up after themselves.

Married to DH 7 years and have three fantastic kiddos! DS 6, DD 4, and DS 2 ...... lo and behold another is on the way!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page